Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BREAKING: Julian Assange speaks to Hannity: “OUR SOURCE IS NOT RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT”

+5
Floridatexan
Sal
2seaoat
RealLindaL
Markle
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

2seaoat

This thread said exactly that......you see propaganda has a purpose. Your purpose was that the Russians were not involved in the hack, and that they did not celebrate as fascists that Trump won. You are a fascist. The Russians are a fascist dictatorship who murder folks in other countries as they interfere in their electoral process. They interfered in our election process and celebrated, and I correctly told you that the Russians hacked and third parties released that information under their direction. I was correct. Your were once again wrong, because I am not a fascist and believe in truth and justice. You believe in fascism. It is your thread sir......and by the way........it was a month before the truth has been disclosed that I called it correctly, not because I was lucky, but because it is obvious why the Russians would support Trump. Traitorous liar.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:This thread said exactly that......you see propaganda has a purpose.  Your purpose was that the Russians were not involved in the hack, and that they did not celebrate as fascists that Trump won.   You are a fascist.  The Russians are a fascist dictatorship who murder folks in other countries as they interfere in their electoral process.  They interfered in our election process and celebrated, and I correctly told you that the Russians hacked and third parties released that information under their direction.  I was correct.  Your were once again wrong, because I am not a fascist and believe in truth and justice.  You believe in fascism.   It is your thread sir......and by the way........it was a month before the truth has been disclosed that I called it correctly, not because I was lucky, but because it is obvious why the Russians would support Trump.  Traitorous liar.

Yeah, one can always depend on your forecasts....

Re: When Trump loses, will he go away quietly? on Wed 12 Oct - 5:22
2seaoat

When Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama leaves office, will he go away quietly?

Winners get to spike the ball, losers live in a Trump building.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

BREAKING: Julian Assange speaks to Hannity: “OUR SOURCE IS NOT RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT” - Page 2 Hannitylooneytunes

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum