Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The complications of Julian Assange's arrest...

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

bigdog

So, here's how it goes. Yes, he was arrested today, or yesterday, whatever. He's in the custody of the Brits. In order for us to get custody of him, he will have to be extradited from the Brits.
We have to have an indictment against him to extradite him, which we do. It was only unsealed recently, and it covers his activities during the period of his misdeeds in cooperation with Bradley Manning. He helped Manning figure out a password to get into classified information, which was illegal. If we ask for him to be sent to the US based on this warrant, because of international treaty law, we cannot then try him on any other crime he may have committed prior to his extradition. That's absolute international treaty law.
So if Assange is brought to the US very quickly, his entire involvement in the theft of the Podesta and Clinton e-mails, his cooperation with Russian spies to screw up our election, nothing he did in 2016 can be charged against him.
William Barr, of course, has no intention of charging him with any of that stuff to begin with, because it would reveal too much to the American people.
Now my suspicious mind is beginning to move into overdrive. Was the arrest of Assange at this particular time arranged, possibly by some covert means between Trump, Putin and the Embassy where he has been for 7 years, specifically because it's the best course of action for Trump, Putin, AND Assange?  Am I being paranoid, or is this a possibility? I don't believe anything my eyes see anymore, I doubt it all.

PkrBum

PkrBum

He's apparently going to be tried on the same shit Hillary was found innocent of mishandling?

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum wrote:He's apparently going to be tried on the same shit Hillary was found innocent of mishandling?
The complications of Julian Assange's arrest... Brands10

bigdog

Not even close. Bradley (or Chelsea) Manning has already been convicted of the crime that Assange will be tried for. It had nothing to do with Hillary Clinton. It had to do with US Military Secrets.

I guess it's ok with you for us to have traitors in our military working with foreigners to publish all our highly secret information.
That's what the subpoena he is being extradited with is about.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum