Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hillary wants to drone strike Julian assange-

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

how tolerant of her ..... 

http://conservativetribune.com/wikileaks-reveals-hillary-murder/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Huckabee&utm_content=2016-10-03&utm_campaign=manualpost

If
This is true, someone needs to get her first before her orders can cause the death of others she disagrees with

2seaoat

dumpcare

Tellthetruth wrote:If
This is true, someone needs to get her first before her orders can cause the death of others she disagrees with

So the wrong person reading this could say a member of our armed forces is calling for an assassination on a Presidential nominee? That's the way I read it, so I guess I'm the wrong person reading this.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

ppaca wrote:So the wrong person reading this could say a member of our armed forces is calling for an assassination on a Presidential nominee? That's the  way I read it, so I guess I'm the wrong person reading this.

Don't worry, he will just fall into line when this portrait is posted outside the offices of his CO/XO/Command MSgt:

Hillary wants to drone strike Julian assange-  819px-Hillary_Clinton_official_Secretary_of_State_portrait_crop

Imagine, for eight loooong years, he has had to walk past Barrack Obama's portrait every time he has to visit the offices of his military seniors......  Shocked

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I once thought Julian Assange was the real deal, because he exposed the atrocities in Iraq. But now I think he is and always was a tool of the MIC.

Telstar

Telstar

Floridatexan wrote:
I once thought Julian Assange was the real deal, because he exposed the atrocities in Iraq.  But now I think he is and always was a tool of the MIC.

Right now I think Alex (chickenshit little) Jones is the one that wants to send a drone up Julian's Assange for making Jones and his followers look dumber than doorknobs.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum