Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

HASHTAG BOYCOTT HAMILTON

+9
othershoe1030
Vikingwoman
ZVUGKTUBM
VectorMan
dumpcare
Joanimaroni
Floridatexan
2seaoat
Markle
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26HASHTAG BOYCOTT HAMILTON - Page 2 Empty Re: HASHTAG BOYCOTT HAMILTON 11/22/2016, 2:23 am

RealLindaL

VectorMan wrote:I'm more concerned about the future of America than the future of gay people. Now lets see what happens.

And if "what happens" involves getting us into another war -- which could be nuclear -- thanks to his hair-trigger, revengeful nature, will you still be loving your President Trump?

He comes across as chomping at the bit to take on an enemy, real or perceived, and that frightens me as much as any of his other scary plans.

It's true that fear is the thing we feel, far more than hate (especially not the type of indiscriminate, blanket hatred for all who disagree with him that Vector displays here, which is so very disheartening).

27HASHTAG BOYCOTT HAMILTON - Page 2 Empty Re: HASHTAG BOYCOTT HAMILTON 11/22/2016, 4:34 am

Telstar

Telstar

HASHTAG BOYCOTT HAMILTON - Page 2 Trumpb10

28HASHTAG BOYCOTT HAMILTON - Page 2 Empty Re: HASHTAG BOYCOTT HAMILTON 11/22/2016, 7:08 am

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Hate and Bigotry.
What the KKK
The American Nazi Party
& The Alt Right
all have in common:

They Love The Pussy Grabber
and claim his victory
is theirs.

Why should we disbelieve them?

29HASHTAG BOYCOTT HAMILTON - Page 2 Empty Re: HASHTAG BOYCOTT HAMILTON 11/22/2016, 4:03 pm

Telstar

Telstar

30HASHTAG BOYCOTT HAMILTON - Page 2 Empty Re: HASHTAG BOYCOTT HAMILTON 11/22/2016, 4:52 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

"They want all for one and none for all. I want to be there to witness the downfall. They’ll only sell us out once our backs are turned, and we’ll keep paying the price until our lesson is learnt. So cast your votes, watch them shed their skin. Every snake has its price. If the money’s on the table they don’t think twice. So cast your votes, watch them shed their skin. We are paralysed. But there are none so blind as those who will not see. What’s it going to take to get us to stand up? ‘Cause you can see it in their eyes, they don’t give a fuck about what matters to us. Another faceless figure, an empty silhouette. They’ll line their pockets and leave us six feet deep in debt. So cast your votes, watch them shed their skin. Always out for blood, praying on the weak. We can count on them to paint the future bleak, but still we’re standing by whilst they bleed us dry. We are paralysed. But there are none so blind as those who will not see. What’s it going to take to get us to stand up? ‘Cause you can see it in their eyes, they don’t give a fuck about what matters to us. So enough is enough. ‘Right’ and wrong it’s all the same to me. Thick as thieves as far as I can see. They are leeches all, but still we’re standing by whilst they bleed us dry."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum