Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

HASHTAG BOYCOTT HAMILTON

+9
othershoe1030
Vikingwoman
ZVUGKTUBM
VectorMan
dumpcare
Joanimaroni
Floridatexan
2seaoat
Markle
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1HASHTAG BOYCOTT HAMILTON Empty HASHTAG BOYCOTT HAMILTON 11/20/2016, 1:31 am

Markle

Markle

HASHTAG BOYCOTT HAMILTON

Not at all surprising that Vice President-Elect Mike Pense showed far more character and dignity than the audience, cast or those recruited to demonstrate outside exhibited.

Doubtful a boycott will have much impact due to the far left nature of the city. Nonetheless, every single respectable Progressive should vehemently denounce such behavior.

Come on Progressives and Democrats, show some character.

2HASHTAG BOYCOTT HAMILTON Empty Re: HASHTAG BOYCOTT HAMILTON 11/20/2016, 1:34 am

2seaoat

A little sensitive. I get it though. Silence protest.

3HASHTAG BOYCOTT HAMILTON Empty Re: HASHTAG BOYCOTT HAMILTON 11/20/2016, 1:56 am

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:A little sensitive.  I get it though.  Silence protest.

HASHTAG BOYCOTT HAMILTON So-whats-your-point-meme_zpsw5tk9s5x

4HASHTAG BOYCOTT HAMILTON Empty Re: HASHTAG BOYCOTT HAMILTON 11/20/2016, 10:10 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

So Pence got booed. Good...it'll happen a lot more. Get used to it.

5HASHTAG BOYCOTT HAMILTON Empty Re: HASHTAG BOYCOTT HAMILTON 11/20/2016, 10:14 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Hard to boycott a show that is booked up for 2 years.

6HASHTAG BOYCOTT HAMILTON Empty Re: HASHTAG BOYCOTT HAMILTON 11/20/2016, 10:42 am

And we all know Bubba and Bubbette from Podunkholler have tickets.  

Honestly, read the transcript.  Sen. Pence was on his way out of the theatre.  The theatre, through the ages, has used the government as a target of humor and political lashing.  

Get over the butthurt.  It's going to be a long 4 years.

This morning on Fox News Sunday, Sen. Pence is encouraging people to go see the show.

Story over.

7HASHTAG BOYCOTT HAMILTON Empty Re: HASHTAG BOYCOTT HAMILTON 11/20/2016, 12:02 pm

dumpcare

So Pence wasn't offended but Markle was. Markle wants to keep his amendment 2 but wants to repeal amendment 1. Wouldn't expect anything else from markle.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/pence-i-wasnt-offended-by-hamilton-message/ar-AAkwLmY?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=U348DHP

8HASHTAG BOYCOTT HAMILTON Empty Re: HASHTAG BOYCOTT HAMILTON 11/20/2016, 12:20 pm

2seaoat

Ernst and his boyz had a history of not liking the theater......too artsy and not butch enough.

9HASHTAG BOYCOTT HAMILTON Empty Re: HASHTAG BOYCOTT HAMILTON 11/20/2016, 2:08 pm

VectorMan

VectorMan

They lecture Pence about diversity. But their casting call said "whites need not apply". That's very tolerant and accepting. NOT!

Bunch of liberals tools. And not the sharpest ones in the tool shed.

Oh well. You libtards enjoy getting your hate on. It's what you do best. Sigh....

10HASHTAG BOYCOTT HAMILTON Empty Re: HASHTAG BOYCOTT HAMILTON 11/20/2016, 2:10 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Lame Dork poster Markle likes to over-sensationalize things. Here is a video of what happened:

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

11HASHTAG BOYCOTT HAMILTON Empty Re: HASHTAG BOYCOTT HAMILTON 11/20/2016, 2:24 pm

Vikingwoman

VectorMan wrote:They lecture Pence about diversity. But their casting call said "whites need not apply". That's very tolerant and accepting. NOT!

Oh well. You libtards enjoy getting your hate on. It's what you do best. Sigh....

You're right by God! Those libruls could never be as smart as a gay republican.

12HASHTAG BOYCOTT HAMILTON Empty Re: HASHTAG BOYCOTT HAMILTON 11/20/2016, 2:31 pm

VectorMan

VectorMan

Vikingwoman wrote:
VectorMan wrote:They lecture Pence about diversity. But their casting call said "whites need not apply". That's very tolerant and accepting. NOT!

So you're finally coming around. I knew you could do it. LOL

First and foremost I'm a conservative. I was a registered independent for more years than I care to count. I registered as a republican because they're closer to what I believe and value compared to the democrats.

What the hell does being gay have to do with anything? It isn't important. It isn't an issue. Whenever you meet someone, do you come out and say "Hi, I'm Crazy and I'm straight"? Of course not. Because it isn't important, nor is it an issue.

13HASHTAG BOYCOTT HAMILTON Empty Re: HASHTAG BOYCOTT HAMILTON 11/20/2016, 3:05 pm

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

I wish the audience had not booed although they were surely feeling that sentiment. It wasn't Pence's reaction or lack thereof but the Tweeter in Chief's response.

To me the cherry on this cake was to see Pres. Elect Trump TWEETING (still) that the cast was very rude and should apologize for such behavior. REALLY?!

The king of anti-PC, the candidate who crossed every line of civility know to man, who gives the middle finger by word or tweet to anyone who criticizes him is now lecturing citizens as to how they should behave and what they need to apologize for.

You have totally got to be kidding me.

14HASHTAG BOYCOTT HAMILTON Empty Re: HASHTAG BOYCOTT HAMILTON 11/20/2016, 7:01 pm

RealLindaL

othershoe1030 wrote:I wish the audience had not booed although they were surely feeling that sentiment. It wasn't Pence's reaction or lack thereof but the Tweeter in Chief's response.

To me the cherry on this cake was to see Pres. Elect Trump TWEETING (still) that the cast was very rude and should apologize for such behavior. REALLY?!

The king of anti-PC, the candidate who crossed every line of civility know to man, who gives the middle finger by word or tweet to anyone who criticizes him is now lecturing citizens as to how they should behave and what they need to apologize for.

You have totally got to be kidding me.

YOU SAID IT, GIRL!!!  TOTALLY!!!    cheers

15HASHTAG BOYCOTT HAMILTON Empty Re: HASHTAG BOYCOTT HAMILTON 11/20/2016, 7:37 pm

Telstar

Telstar

There is one role that's perfect for Trump in Hamilton. I can see him singing it at a future White House dinner. He will love singing the line about when push comes to shove he will kill your friends and family to remind you of his love.

16HASHTAG BOYCOTT HAMILTON Empty Re: HASHTAG BOYCOTT HAMILTON 11/20/2016, 9:29 pm

Markle

Markle

100 percent true!

17HASHTAG BOYCOTT HAMILTON Empty Re: HASHTAG BOYCOTT HAMILTON 11/20/2016, 9:58 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Trump and Pence knew the job was dangerous when they took it on. Thank God it's not the old days when people would bring rotten tomatoes to the theater.

18HASHTAG BOYCOTT HAMILTON Empty Re: HASHTAG BOYCOTT HAMILTON 11/21/2016, 2:41 am

RealLindaL

Markle wrote:
VectorMan wrote:You libtards enjoy getting your hate on. It's what you do best. Sigh....

100 percent true!

You two lecturing ANYONE on demonstrating hate is almost as hilarious as Trump's lecturing anyone on apologizing for perceived offensive remarks.   LMAO!!!!!!!  Joke of the month!!!!

19HASHTAG BOYCOTT HAMILTON Empty Re: HASHTAG BOYCOTT HAMILTON 11/21/2016, 12:05 pm

VectorMan

VectorMan

RealLindaL wrote:
Markle wrote:
VectorMan wrote:You libtards enjoy getting your hate on. It's what you do best. Sigh....

100 percent true!

You two lecturing ANYONE on demonstrating hate is almost as hilarious as Trump's lecturing anyone on apologizing for perceived offensive remarks.   LMAO!!!!!!!  Joke of the month!!!!

Who was lectured? The truth isn't lecturing. Then again, what do libtards know about truth? Just look/listen to Barry and Hillary. There is photo of the two of them together listed under "liars".

Enjoy your "joke of the month". We all know the jokes on you and yours. Enjoy! LOL

20HASHTAG BOYCOTT HAMILTON Empty Re: HASHTAG BOYCOTT HAMILTON 11/21/2016, 12:19 pm

2seaoat

What the hell does being gay have to do with anything?

It had everything to do with the rise of fascism in Germany as the brownshirts under Ernst were entirely made up of gay head bashers who were looking for someone to scapegoat their non acceptance in German society. There always is a strong element of the butch take off your shirt in the back yard biker element which holds in disdain more effeminate members, and yet their perversion and sickness easily allows them to attack blacks, Mexicans, and Muslims as lesser human beings as it is clear that history and psychology can and does repeat itself. The Alt right movement is filled with Ernst boyz, and that log cabin gathering of these sick bastards prove we must be vigilant. They can take their self hate and displacement somewhere else. sexual preference should be a free and peaceful choice, not festered in putrid ideology of hate. This sick sliver of the community raises its ugly head throughout history.

21HASHTAG BOYCOTT HAMILTON Empty Re: HASHTAG BOYCOTT HAMILTON 11/21/2016, 12:22 pm

polecat

polecat

Pence and trump  should stick to MONSTER TRUCK shows if they want their  ass kissed.

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY

22HASHTAG BOYCOTT HAMILTON Empty Re: HASHTAG BOYCOTT HAMILTON 11/21/2016, 12:27 pm

Vikingwoman

VectorMan wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:

First and foremost I'm a conservative. I was a registered independent for more years than I care to count. I registered as a republican because they're closer to what I believe and value compared to the democrats.

What the hell does being gay have to do with anything? It isn't important. It isn't an issue. Whenever you meet someone, do you come out and say "Hi, I'm Crazy and I'm straight"? Of course not. Because it isn't important, nor is it an issue.

Of course it's an issue when they try to discriminate against you and you have to fight to get the same rights as anyone else. It's not important to you but it is to millions of other gays wanting to live just like anyone else. You support people who don't accept you and that's troubling.

23HASHTAG BOYCOTT HAMILTON Empty Re: HASHTAG BOYCOTT HAMILTON 11/21/2016, 12:58 pm

polecat

polecat

HASHTAG BOYCOTT HAMILTON Hamilt10

24HASHTAG BOYCOTT HAMILTON Empty Re: HASHTAG BOYCOTT HAMILTON 11/21/2016, 1:45 pm

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

After all the racial attacks fueled by Trump and his asshole white Christian supremacists, the Broadway show people are frightened and let it show. That's not hate, it's fear. Hate comes next.

Fuck you and all of the Pussy Grabber with the dead rat on his head's friends. Make yourself happy. Get a swastika flag and beat off little boy.

25HASHTAG BOYCOTT HAMILTON Empty Re: HASHTAG BOYCOTT HAMILTON 11/22/2016, 2:09 am

VectorMan

VectorMan

Vikingwoman wrote:
VectorMan wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:

Of course it's an issue when they try to discriminate against you and you have to fight to get the same rights as anyone else. It's not important to you but it is to millions of other gays wanting to live just like anyone else. You support people who don't accept you and that's troubling.

Since you're a liberal, I guess you think you know what's best for all people. That is one of the worst things about you libs. Your holier than thou double standards stink.

Gay people have it better than any other time in history. That is just a simple fact.

I support people that are against liberalism. If they don't like gays, I don't care. Not important to me when it comes to the big picture.

Do you think all the liberals you support are accepting of gay people? They may say they do, but I don't believe them. Of course, I don't believe a word that comes out of any liberals mouth anyway. Too many lies from the libs as it is.

I'm more concerned about the future of America than the future of gay people. Now lets see what happens.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum