Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Perhaps this is why she kept falling down. “I think you should call her and sober her up some.”

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

WIKILEAKS: Hillary Clinton Needed Someone to ‘Sober Her Up’ at 4:30 in the Afternoon
Home POLITICS
By Andrew Stiles | 5:15 pm, October 25, 2016

Hillary Clinton campaign aides had a frantic email exchange in August 2015 over who should call the candidate to “sober her up some” at around 4:30 in the afternoon.

According to documents published by WikiLeaks, Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta emailed communications aide Jennifer Palmieri with a question at around 2:00 p.m. “Should I call her and talk this through or better to leave with you?” Podesta wrote. “I’m worried she’ll get on with Cheryl [Mills] and we’ll end up in a bad place.”

Palmieri wrote back more than two hours later with a response: “I think you should call her and sober her up some.”

Read the emails.
http://heatst.com/politics/wikileaks-hillary-clinton-sober/?mod=fark_im

RealLindaL

Whether or not any of the Wikileaks emails were doctored, can we just leave Hillary alone now? SHE'S GONE, no longer a threat to you, so just drop it and try to think of something constructive to post, OK?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

RealLindaL wrote:Whether or not any of the Wikileaks emails were doctored, can we just leave Hillary alone now?  SHE'S GONE, no longer a threat to you, so just drop it and try to think of something constructive to post, OK?

I agree!

Markle

Markle

RealLindaL wrote:Whether or not any of the Wikileaks emails were doctored, can we just leave Hillary alone now?  SHE'S GONE, no longer a threat to you, so just drop it and try to think of something constructive to post, OK?

It would be easier to do that if she and the rest of the Clinton Cabal were not under so many active investigations by the FBI. These will be under investigation for some time to come.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Lame Dork Poster Markle continues to be the troll we all know well.....

Perhaps this is why she kept falling down.  “I think you should call her and sober her up some.” Internet-troll-650

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Lame Dork Poster Markle continues to be the troll we all know well.....

Perhaps this is why she kept falling down.  “I think you should call her and sober her up some.” Internet-troll-650

Sorry, but I don't wear earrings.

Hillary and the rest of the Clinton Cabal have created the criminal quagmire which surrounds them.

The Clintons have brought all this on themselves and it will continue.

I'll quit posting about the Cabal when they are no longer in the news.

You want to forget the terrible selection you supported for president simply because they were "in line" and female.

RealLindaL

Markle wrote:You want to forget the terrible selection you supported for president simply because they were "in line" and female.

No, I supported her simply because she had extensive governmental and international experience and (especially) because she wasn't Trump, who is purely terrifying and will be the ruination of us all, if not the world itself in a nuclear conflagration.   At the very least, he's an enabler of hatred and bigotry.  Watch for the continued upswing in white supremacist and militia groups.  Or maybe you agree with their policies and tactics, for all I know.  

I fear things are going to get very, very nasty in this nation.  It's a sad day for the U.S. of A.    Sad

Markle

Markle

RealLindaL wrote:
Markle wrote:You want to forget the terrible selection you supported for president simply because they were "in line" and female.

No, I supported her simply because she had extensive governmental and international experience and (especially) because she wasn't Trump, who is purely terrifying and will be the ruination of us all, if not the world itself in a nuclear conflagration.   At the very least, he's an enabler of hatred and bigotry.  Watch for the continued upswing in white supremacist and militia groups.  Or maybe you agree with their policies and tactics, for all I know.  

I fear things are going to get very, very nasty in this nation.  It's a sad day for the U.S. of A.    Sad

http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/19/health/time-checkups/index.html

Strange. It is the Progressives including such groups as Black Lives Matter and others that are causing all the disturbances and being paid by the left trouble makers.

Please show me where Republicans were rioting in the streets when Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama won the election.

RealLindaL

Markle wrote:Strange.  It is the Progressives including such groups as Black Lives Matter and others that are causing all the disturbances and being paid by the left trouble makers.

Please show me where Republicans were rioting in the streets when Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama won the election.

There weren't any riots then, as we all know perfectly well -- just eight years of venomous hatred spewed on talk radio, forums like this, and elsewhere.  I do think the protests going on now are lamentable and useless, though understandable in light of the tremendous pent-up emotions of both this group and many of the Trump voters, all of whom have apparently felt ignored and failed by their government.   I am not alone in firmly believing that similar demonstrations, if not likely more violent ones, would've ensued following a Trump defeat, since he was a shameless enabler of violence during his campaign and was stoking the fires of angry resentment with his calls of "Rigged!"  

Still, for you and he to term these protesters as paid professionals is to show utter contempt for the sincere and impassioned feelings of these Americans, even if their demonstrations are ill-advised.    

I had started to have at least a few faint hopes for Trump after seeing his demeanor following his meeting with Obama in the White House, but then along came the tweet about paid professionals and I realized it was hopeless.  How can someone purport to want to be the president for all Americans when  he holds so many groups in suspicious contempt?  Ain't gonna happen.  This is no unifier, and no statesman.   This is Donald Trump, just who we thought he was.

Markle

Markle

RealLindaL wrote:

Who is causing all the violence and worse, riots?

Markle

Markle

RealLindaL wrote:
Markle wrote:Strange.  It is the Progressives including such groups as Black Lives Matter and others that are causing all the disturbances and being paid by the left trouble makers.

There weren't any riots then, as we all know perfectly well -- just eight years of venomous hatred spewed on talk radio, forums like this, and elsewhere.  I do think the protests going on now are lamentable and useless, though understandable in light of the tremendous pent-up emotions of both this group and many of the Trump voters, all of whom have apparently felt ignored and failed by their government.   I am not alone in firmly believing that similar demonstrations, if not likely more violent ones, would've ensued following a Trump defeat, since he was a shameless enabler of violence during his campaign and was stoking the fires of angry resentment with his calls of "Rigged!"  

Still, for you and he to term these protesters as paid professionals is to show utter contempt for the sincere and impassioned feelings of these Americans, even if their demonstrations are ill-advised.    

I had started to have at least a few faint hopes for Trump after seeing his demeanor following his meeting with Obama in the White House, but then along came the tweet about paid professionals and I realized it was hopeless.  How can someone purport to want to be the president for all Americans when  he holds so many groups in suspicious contempt?  Ain't gonna happen.  This is no unifier, and no statesman.   This is Donald Trump, just who we thought he was.

You should see his acceptance speech he gave after Hillary Clinton conceded.

As you know too, agitators have been paid to disrupt Trump rallies and who is it that was rioting in the streets last night.

Telstar

Telstar

"The loser won. We should have a revolution in this country." Donald Trump

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum