Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Something for liberals to scream about....

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.denverpost.com/2016/11/02/its-ignorant-to-vote-for-hillary-clinton-without-reading-wikileaks/

Those voting for Hillary Clinton, defending Clinton and supporting Clinton without reading the information reported by WikiLeaks are intellectually no different than those who criticize climate science without ever having read the science. In short, if you defend Clinton and ignore WikiLeaks, you have something in common with Sarah Palin. Let that sink in for a moment. Finished processing that? Now process this — if the journalists responsible for reporting on Watergate were labeled “Russian sympathizers,” charged by the media as “attempting to influence an election,” and banned from travel or communication access, how would history judge the event? This is exactly what has happened to Julian Assange, who has done more for journalism than any of these corporate-owned, brand-named media products have done this election cycle. Either you support access to information or you have a problem with an informed public. Which side are you on?

hahahahhaaahh

Vikingwoman

Wikileaks has been altered by the Russians, Einstein. Why do you think they just came out? Trump is a double agent. If T were here he'd tell you the same thing.

2seaoat

Please give me an example of something which has been disclosed which is a game changer. Take your time. I mean you just dissed everybody for not being aware of the same.......give me just ONE example of a game changer and I will be happy to discuss the same. This will be like shooting fish in a barrel, but heck liberals are all upset.......I am a republican, so show me that game changer.

2seaoat

I thought so.....Pace as usual has nothing but his hate for Mexicans, Muslims, blacks, and women........something which is shared with Vector Man, Markle and Pace......see the pattern.

Markle

Markle

Vikingwoman wrote:Wikileaks has been altered by the Russians, Einstein. Why do you think they just came out? Trump is a double agent. If T were here he'd tell you the same thing.

You believe anything DailyKOS, The Nation, Alternet or the others tell you however illogical are those lines.

NO ONE in the Clinton has denied that the emails are accurate and have not been altered. If the Clinton Cabal could show and prove that they emails are altered, you really believe they wouldn't make a huge deal of it?

When they came out is irrelevant, immaterial and unimportant. After all, had the Clinton Cabal NOT set up an illegal, private server, hidden in her home for the sole purpose of hiding Clinton communications FROM THE GOVERNMENT.

NONE of this would have happened.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Reality: Despite all of Hillary's flaws, scandals, and mishandled emails, more people would rather have her as president than the pussy grabber with the dead rat on his head.

No need to scream about it. You love the old political elite mixed with the monied/corp elite...

we get it.

You fucking fascist.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:No need to scream about it. You love the old political elite mixed with the monied/corp elite...

we get it.

You fucking fascist.

Kiss kiss .... LOL

Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:No need to scream about it. You love the old political elite mixed with the monied/corp elite...

we get it.

You fucking fascist.

Kiss kiss .... LOL

You finally said something that would offend me... lol. Ya sicko... lol.

polecat

polecat

What is the big secret that got out? Did she ''out'' a CIA agent? No wait that's been done to death. Is it a banana nut bread recipe?

I'd guess there's correspondence over the server... over dos work... and maybe even foundation biz.

Don't worry... the ruling elite don't suffer our laws... and we certainly know dems don't hold them to standards either.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:Reality:  Despite all of Hillary's flaws, scandals, and mishandled emails, more people would rather have her as president than the pussy grabber with the dead rat on his head.

Wow...the definition of Hypocrisy.

Here you are supporting the one person, among ALL the candidates, and I mean ALL those in the primaries, who will work her hardest to support the ELITES, big banks, investment groups and, of all Democrats, she is the most hawkish and would build the military and further our involvement in the Middle East she and Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama have so thoroughly screwed up.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:Reality:  Despite all of Hillary's flaws, scandals, and mishandled emails, more people would rather have her as president than the pussy grabber with the dead rat on his head.

Wow...the definition of Hypocrisy.

Here you are supporting the one person, among ALL the candidates, and I mean ALL those in the primaries, who will work her hardest to support the ELITES, big banks, investment groups and, of all Democrats, she is the most hawkish and would build the military and further our involvement in the Middle East she and Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama have so thoroughly screwed up.  

I absolutely agree with your assessment of Hillary. But I can live with such corruption -- look at the past 20 years. On the other hand, Trump is unstable -- hell he doesn't know what he's going to say next! "I'll have a big plate of corruption please, instead of the mystery racist oatmeal that may contain strychnine."

Markle, my racist-fascist friend, you pound away daily at Hillary and Bill. We get it. You don't like the Clintons or our first black President.

Tell us why we should trust the pussy grabber with the dead rat on his head ...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum