Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are there any liberals here who think for themselves?

+4
2seaoat
ZVUGKTUBM
Sal
boards of FL
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

No, didn't think so.

hurry, go read the news so they can tell you what to think today LOL

boards of FL

boards of FL

Yeah, bra!  Totally!  Like, only statist sheeple base their views on, like, information and stuff, or something.  That is totally, like, a sign of being dumb, bra.  Truley smart people, like, make up their own stuff, or something.  And, like, they don't need to read information, or data, like, or other stuff.

I totally asked, like, a liberal today what he thought about the unemployent report.  Bra!  It was like clockwork!  He said he, like, (does finger quotes) hadn't seen it yet, and was, like, reserving judgement until he actually saw the report (stops doing finger quotes).  Ha!  What a statist sheep!  Like, smart people know that, like, that stuff is all fake, bra!  LIke, it's all a conspiracy! Smart people, like, just make up their numbers and information, or something.

They just do!

Sal

Sal

crow wrote:No, didn't think so.

Judging solely from the quality of your posts, you'd be well advised to let someone else do your thinking for you.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Sal wrote:
crow wrote:No, didn't think so.

Judging solely from the quality of your posts, you'd be well advised to let someone else do your thinking for you.

Are there any liberals here who think for themselves? Laughi20

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

When she thinks.....she is good.....it is just her brain often cannot catch up to her typing fingers. My advice. Take a deep breath. Think a little bit. Type. Sometimes the fingers are faster than the brain.

no stress

no stress

2seaoat wrote:When she thinks.....she is good.....it is just her brain often cannot catch up to her typing fingers.  My advice.  Take a deep breath.  Think a little bit.  Type.  Sometimes the fingers are faster than the brain.
Another cheapshot from the keyboard coward. I'll bet that cutting her down to size with that shot made your dick grow half an inch.

knothead

knothead

Gunz wrote:
2seaoat wrote:When she thinks.....she is good.....it is just her brain often cannot catch up to her typing fingers.  My advice.  Take a deep breath.  Think a little bit.  Type.  Sometimes the fingers are faster than the brain.
     Another cheapshot from the keyboard coward.    I'll bet that cutting her down to size with that shot made your dick grow half an inch.    

Did someone make you Mayor or something?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Gunz wrote:
     Another cheapshot from the keyboard coward.    I'll bet that cutting her down to size with that shot made your dick grow half an inch.    

I don't have one of those, and I wish I had written the same. Guess it's just penis envy...huh?

no stress

no stress

knothead wrote:
Gunz wrote:

Did someone make you Mayor or something?
Nope, just don't like it when seaoat calls yet another person stupid. Sorry if my dislike of that offends you.

Gunz wrote:

That's all he's got left sugar. And if his dick grew an inch by making that comment, then surely it was the biggest hardon he ever had LOL

Youre a sweetheart guns. Dont ever change.  Smile 

He and boards wouldn't resort to that tactic if they truly believed in the strength of their arguments.

The attempt is to squash speech and ideas that don't lockstep with progressive, collectivist, authoritarian ideology.

2seaoat

Another cheapshot from the keyboard coward. I'll bet that cutting her down to size with that shot made your dick grow half an inch.

I thought that was a compliment.

2seaoat wrote:Another cheapshot from the keyboard coward. I'll bet that cutting her down to size with that shot made your dick grow half an inch.

I thought that was a compliment.  

LOL

Very Happy 

Gunz wrote:

That's what we come here for,Gunz. If we allowed every hare brained statement to go unchallenged, we would end up like Peedog and Chrissy.

Last edited by Dreamsglore on 4/5/2014, 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dreamsglore wrote:
Gunz wrote:

That's what we come here,Gunz. If we allowed every hare brained statement to go unchallenged, we would end up like Peedog and Chrissy.

Dream on, you will never be as good as me.  Cool 

Oh geez, it's you under a new name. I should have known by the idiotic thread title.

Nekochan

Nekochan

It's kind of funny to come back after 3 1/2 months and see that some things haven't changed.  Smile 

Nekochan wrote:It's kind of funny to come back after 3 1/2 months and see that some things haven't changed.    Smile 

Yes, dreams is as slow as ever LOL

Nekochan wrote:It's kind of funny to come back after 3 1/2 months and see that some things haven't changed.    Smile 

Hell, they haven't changed much in 7 or 8 yrs.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum