Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

For the liberals

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1For the liberals Empty For the liberals 1/28/2014, 11:19 am

For the liberals 1620513_665482726826832_432580920_n

2For the liberals Empty Re: For the liberals 1/28/2014, 11:29 am

boards of FL

boards of FL

When did the NSA wiretapping begin, PACEDOG?

3For the liberals Empty Re: For the liberals 1/28/2014, 11:36 am

Who continued it after he said it was wrong to so so?

4For the liberals Empty Re: For the liberals 1/28/2014, 11:37 am

Nuf said

5For the liberals Empty Re: For the liberals 1/28/2014, 11:38 am

Just like GITMO....baaaaad for Buuush
Gooood for obaaaama

6For the liberals Empty Re: For the liberals 1/28/2014, 11:39 am

It was bad to increase debt limit under Bush.... Irresponsible were Obamas words....but Goooood for obama

7For the liberals Empty Re: For the liberals 1/28/2014, 11:40 am

I believe that makes him two faced

8For the liberals Empty Re: For the liberals 1/28/2014, 11:41 am

Everyone is fed up with this guy

9For the liberals Empty Re: For the liberals 1/28/2014, 11:46 am

boards of FL

boards of FL

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Who continued it after he said it was wrong to so so?

Well, your picture reads "Wiretapped the entire nation", but now you're saying the wiretapping was already in place? That's weird. So if your picture is basically BS, who was it that actually wiretapped the nation then?

Sorry, we "low information liberals" need your help in digesting this insightful nugget of information that you have given us. Pictures from FWD emails are way above the head of the average liberal.

10For the liberals Empty Re: For the liberals 1/28/2014, 12:04 pm

boards of FL wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:Who continued it after he said it was wrong to so so?

Well, your picture reads "Wiretapped the entire nation", but now you're saying the wiretapping was already in place?  That's weird.  So if your picture is basically BS, who was it that actually wiretapped the nation then?  

Sorry, we "low information liberals" need your help in digesting this insightful nugget of information that you have given us.  Pictures from FWD emails are way above the head of the average liberal.  

Hey, your boy denigrated it, called it illegal, said it was immoral and wrong, then just CONTINUED it. Makes him a liar.

11For the liberals Empty Re: For the liberals 1/28/2014, 3:52 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

If you were one of my child's teachers, you would be out on your ear.

12For the liberals Empty Re: For the liberals 1/28/2014, 4:04 pm

For having an opinion?
Lol. I can have an opinion that is my own.

13For the liberals Empty Re: For the liberals 1/28/2014, 4:05 pm

You are like schumer wanting to stifle anything against your messiah

14For the liberals Empty Re: For the liberals 1/28/2014, 4:07 pm

Sal

Sal

C'mon, man!

Peedawg can't be bothered with trivial details like the actual meaning of words.

He's getting his Obamahate on.

15For the liberals Empty Re: For the liberals 1/28/2014, 4:08 pm

I can have an opinion that dissents from your own broomrider. It's called America.it's called the First
Amendment. Try reading the Constitution for once even the parts you don't like, ok.

16For the liberals Empty Re: For the liberals 1/28/2014, 5:36 pm

For the liberals Safe_image.php?d=AQBpPY06bDZamSaY&w=398&h=208&url=http%3A%2F%2Fstatic.caintvnetwork.com%2F94f3a69493SOTU-preview-fake-FB

17For the liberals Empty Re: For the liberals 1/28/2014, 5:45 pm

knothead

knothead

PACEDOG#1 wrote:I can have an opinion that dissents from your own broomrider. It's called America.it's called the First
Amendment. Try reading the Constitution for once even the parts you don't like, ok.

I agree with ya PD . . . it is America and your President is gonna be talking to you tonight!

18For the liberals Empty Re: For the liberals 1/28/2014, 5:59 pm

Markle

Markle

knothead wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:I can have an opinion that dissents from your own broomrider. It's called America.it's called the First

I agree with ya PD . . . it is America and your President is gonna be talking to you tonight!

What promises did he keep in the last SOTU message? What promises will he make this time and who will he blame for Benghazi, IRS, NSA, or will he ignore his scandals entirely?

19For the liberals Empty Re: For the liberals 1/28/2014, 6:00 pm

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:When did the NSA wiretapping begin, PACEDOG?  

Who extended and expanded the illegal wiretapping?

20For the liberals Empty Re: For the liberals 1/28/2014, 6:23 pm

Sal

Sal

Markle wrote:
boards of FL wrote:When did the NSA wiretapping begin, PACEDOG?  

Who extended and expanded the illegal wiretapping?

lmao

21For the liberals Empty Re: For the liberals 1/28/2014, 6:30 pm

Did you vote for transparency and an end to the wiretaps or not? Lol is right... does it get old backtracking every promise?

22For the liberals Empty Re: For the liberals 1/28/2014, 10:26 pm

The liberals can't defend him. He has become Bush 3 with a hard left slant.

23For the liberals Empty Re: For the liberals 1/29/2014, 1:05 am

knothead

knothead

In my own view, some liberties must be compromised in the name of security and if any of those critical of Obama extending wiretapping it becomes a choice between liberty in the name of our nation's security or the risk of catastrophic attacks (aka 9/11), I would have done the same. The stakes are too high to acquiesce to constitutional restraints when security is at stake. Are you doing something the NSA would be concerned with? I'm not . . .

24For the liberals Empty Re: For the liberals 1/29/2014, 1:49 am

Markle

Markle

knothead wrote:In my own view, some liberties must be compromised in the name of security and if any of those critical of Obama extending wiretapping it becomes a choice between liberty in the name of our nation's security or the risk of catastrophic attacks (aka 9/11), I would have done the same.  The stakes are too high to acquiesce to constitutional restraints when security is at stake.  Are you doing something the NSA would be concerned with? I'm not . . .

Benjamin Franklin
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

25For the liberals Empty Re: For the liberals 1/30/2014, 12:55 pm

by knothead Yesterday at 12:05 am
In my own view, some liberties must be compromised in the name of security and if any of those critical of Obama extending wiretapping it becomes a choice between liberty in the name of our nation's security or the risk of catastrophic attacks (aka 9/11), I would have done the same. The stakes are too high to acquiesce to constitutional restraints when security is at stake. Are you doing something the NSA would be concerned with? I'm not . . .
------
Liberals like u were first to cry when this started under an (R)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum