Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your airliner's pilot has a heart attack and two passengers want to take over ...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

One of the two volunteers is a crook who can actually fly the plane. The other has a dead rat on his head and has never piloted an aircraft but claims he's terrific at anything he tries.

I'm voting for the crook. Wouldn't you?

You're putting the fox in charge of the chichen coop.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:You're putting the fox in charge of the chichen coop.

Maybe. But she can really fly the plane! If you want to put Trump in the pilot's seat, strap on your parachute. Fast.

Wordslinger wrote:

Maybe.  But she can really fly the plane!  If you want to put Trump in the pilot's seat, strap on your parachute.  Fast.

I think a better analogy would be a lifeboat... good luck comrade.

Wordslinger wrote:One of the two volunteers is a crook who can actually fly the plane.  The other has a dead rat on his head and has never piloted an aircraft but claims he's terrific at anything he tries.  

I'm voting for the crook.  Wouldn't you? 
No. Bad analogy. Must have thought all day to make up that sort of garbage.

Wordslinger wrote:

Maybe.  But she can really fly the plane!  If you want to put Trump in the pilot's seat, strap on your parachute.  Fast.
She can't fly the plane as you assume, heck she can't even walk around without stumbling. If she had a pilots license it would have been revoked like her law license.

Tellthetruth wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:One of the two volunteers is a crook who can actually fly the plane.  The other has a dead rat on his head and has never piloted an aircraft but claims he's terrific at anything he tries.  

But if Wordslinger was a right wing blogger you'd quote him as fact.

Razz Razz

Telstar

Telstar

SheWrites wrote:
Tellthetruth wrote:

But if Wordslinger was a right wing blogger you'd quote him as fact.

Razz Razz

lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum