Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Russia responds with overwhelming attack on turkmen that killed Russian pilot.....

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

https://www.superstation95.com/index.php/world/574

Russia responds with overwhelming attack on turkmen that killed Russian pilot..... E2514efc12d4fe082fdc20ab2f336dc3_XL

Russia HAS begun retaliating for the death of its downed pilot by engaging in ferocious attacks of Syrian Rebels along the border with Turkey. Dozens of aircraft and cruise missiles inbound right now.  IT is a ferocious onslaught!

In Syria, just across the border from Turkey, is a group of people who refer to themselves as "Turkmen."  They are an ethnic minority in Syria, but have been there for ages.

knothead

knothead

Sounds like you are celebrating the event T!

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

A war crime is punished....no celebration, just justice. Killing a man hanging from a parachute deserves a pounding. Russia is the only internationally authorized military presence in Syria.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:https://www.superstation95.com/index.php/world/574

Russia responds with overwhelming attack on turkmen that killed Russian pilot..... E2514efc12d4fe082fdc20ab2f336dc3_XL

Russia HAS begun retaliating for the death of its downed pilot by engaging in ferocious attacks of Syrian Rebels along the border with Turkey. Dozens of aircraft and cruise missiles inbound right now.  IT is a ferocious onslaught!

In Syria, just across the border from Turkey, is a group of people who refer to themselves as "Turkmen."  They are an ethnic minority in Syria, but have been there for ages.

It's a real sticky situation.  Syria aint gonna like it if Turkmen go down.
And here's what worries me.  Somebody needs to spell out to us exactly what happens when a fellow NATO member claims it's being the victim of aggression?  Does the "north atlantic treaty" say the fellow NATO nations have to get behind Turkey militarily?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Most everyone has a buddy they know better than to go drinking with....they are gonna cause you to get your ass whooped...

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

You know,  it just fits this weird world we're all living in now,  that World War 3 will be started by a country named Turkey. 

My first thought after pondering on that,  was that historians in the future will think our era must have entered some kind of twilight zone.
BUT,  then I realized,  there aint gonna be no historians or future either one after World War 3.  lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Maybe I should go ahead and get saved now.  Because when that atomic bomb goes off over NAS Pensacola,  it only takes one and a half seconds before the shock wave hits East Hill.  One and a half seconds won't give me enough time to get saved. 

And as I've always said,  that on my deathbed I know full well that I'm going to be praying to every god in the universe from Mohammed on down to the Hindu cows.  lol

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Name_of_Turkey

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PkrBum wrote:https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Name_of_Turkey

Interesting background on the country name.  Now he's one for you.
Is there any connection between the proper name "Turkey" being the name of a country,  and the word "turkey" signifying a flightless bird?  Or three strikes in a row in bowling or three birdies in a row in golf?

I recall reading that a bird came from there and pilgrims named our bird that... but I don't know those connections.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PkrBum wrote:I recall reading that a bird came from there and pilgrims named our bird that

Don't laugh.  It's coincidences exactly like that which led Truthers to believe Dick Cheney blew up the World Trade Center. 
And when you add in Obama pardoning the turkey today at the White House,  it no longer can be just coincidence.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Because when that atomic bomb goes off over NAS Pensacola...

It won't just be NAS Pensacola. It will be NAS Whiting over in SR County, Hurlburt/Eglin over in Okaloosa/Walton (at least 3 warheads for that large area), Tyndall AFB in Bay County, Keesler AFB over in Biloxi. Further away, Maxwell AFB in Montgomery, AL, and Barksdale AFB in Louisiana will be hit hard, because it is a SAC base. The entire northern Gulf Coast will become an irradiated zone.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Because when that atomic bomb goes off over NAS Pensacola...

It won't just be NAS Pensacola. It will be NAS Whiting over in SR County, Hurlburt/Eglin over in Okaloosa/Walton (at least 3 warheads for that large area), Tyndall AFB in Bay County, Keesler AFB over in Biloxi. Further away, Maxwell AFB in Montgomery, AL, and Barksdale AFB in Louisiana will be hit hard, because it is a SAC base. The entire northern Gulf Coast will become an irradiated zone.

you're making me itch....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum