Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

If Hillary wins, Wall Street is back in the saddle again!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

My dilemma:  Trump wins and, except for the 1%, the rest of America loses.

Or, Hillary wins, and Wall Street and the Bloodsucking Big
Banks continue to run the show, and the rest of America loses.

Vote.  I did.  Dammit.

http://www.alternet.org/election-2016/hillary-clintons-america-wall-street-will-be-saddle?akid=14832.260394.6gJi8p&rd=1&src=newsletter1066252&t=8

dumpcare

And if she looses most of the analysts say it's right down the tubes for the stock market.

3If Hillary wins, Wall Street is back in the saddle again! Empty E Warren to the rescue 10/30/2016, 5:06 pm

Elizabeth Warren, Sen from MA, vows to be a thorn in the side of President Hillary to make sure Wall Street behaves.  Let's hope that Hillary chooses a more consumer-friendly head of Treasury than Bill did.  How fine it would be if she choose someone other than those in the Wall Street-Treasury revolving door.
On who Wall Street wants as president: My guru says Wall Street wants certainty, the end of craziness and confusion. The person who holds the position is not important.

Last edited by lmontgom on 10/30/2016, 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add a line)

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

lmontgom wrote:Elizabeth Warren, Sen from MA, vows to be a thorn in the side of President Hillary to make sure Wall Street behaves.  Let's hope that Hillary chooses a more consumer-friendly head of Treasury than Bill did.  How fine it would be if she choose someone other than those in the Wall Street-Treasury revolving door.
On who Wall Street wants as president:  My guru says Wall Street wants certainty, the end of craziness and confusion.  The person who holds the position is not important.

Welcome to the forum Imontgom. Your comment was very well composed and stated. I welcome your input here.

Markle

Markle

Wallstreet, same ol' same ol' if Hillary pulls this off. She owes nearly all of them and has promised them she's on their side.

Remember, she has stated that one policy position for the voter, and another for the paying crowd.

Wordslinger wrote:My dilemma:  Trump wins and, except for the 1%, the rest of America loses.

Vote.  I did.  Dammit.

http://www.alternet.org/election-2016/hillary-clintons-america-wall-street-will-be-saddle?akid=14832.260394.6gJi8p&rd=1&src=newsletter1066252&t=8

It makes you as corrupt as her.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:Wallstreet, same ol' same ol' if Hillary pulls this off.  She owes nearly all of them and has promised them she's on their side.

Remember, she has stated that one policy position for the voter, and another for the paying crowd.

Tell us why we should vote for Trump ... LOL

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Tellthetruth wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:My dilemma:  Trump wins and, except for the 1%, the rest of America loses.

Vote.  I did.  Dammit.

It makes you as corrupt as her.

It's better than appreciating insanity. But that's obviously something you are unable to judge.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum