Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

hillary in 2007 said homeowners and wall street share the blame

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

I think I am liking Bernie more and more.....

http://usuncut.com/politics/video-surfaces-of-hillary-clinton-blaming-homeowners-for-financial-crisis/

She may be a wolf in a sheep skin blending in with the Bernie crowd rhetoric, but she has deep ties to wall street and the banks......this bothers me.

It should... and it should bother every other democrat too. She will literally do and say ANYTHING to seize power.

Markle

Markle

PkrBum wrote:It should... and it should bother every other democrat too. She will literally do and say ANYTHING to seize power.

I believe it was decades ago that both she and former President Bill Clinton reached a point where lies simply became second nature. They would lie when the truth would have served them better just because they could.

Bullets whizzing over her head.

2seaoat

It is not lies which bother me. It is her ties with Wall street and the banks. How can we prosecute wrong doing, or make real change in the few who control the many if a Democrat Presidential candidate has more links to Wall Street than almost any Republican running. Bernie Sanders is a smoke screen which allows her to talk reform, but her history of speaking fees alone has me very concerned.....homeowners being blamed......yes...there is some blame, but what about the criminal behavior?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum