Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

No Hillary baby, you can't take Wall Street money and call yourself a progressive.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

If you love an economy rigged so only the ultra rich succeed, vote for more of the same. Vote Hillary!

In last night's debate, she claims that none of the millions of big campaign donations she's received from Wall Street corrupted her thinking or her voting.

What she doesn't seem to realize, is that the influence of big money on our democracy is destroying it.

If you want more of the same ... vote in another Clinton.

Reality

2seaoat

Wall Street and the big banks got to her in 2005 when she was the only senator in the senate to abstain on the important vote.  The bankruptcy act has hurt middle class Americans and enriched the banks where in prior law a person could just get a full discharge of debt by filing a chapter 7, where the new law created a means test which means if you are bankrupt, but have a good job, they would make you repay the big banks over five years a percentage of your future income which has resulted in trillions of windfall for the big banks and Wall Street while turning folks with upside down mortgages into virtual slaves for five years when they used to immediately get a fresh start.   She made a decision to worm out of an important vote which made her wall street donors happy, but she could always weasle out of the truth of her abstaining.  I have pointed out this flaw in the PNJ for over ten years because I see people who are getting butchered under the new bankruptcy law.......it is plain and simple a gift to the big banks to rape America.   If you are bankrupt....you are bankrupt and turning future wages into an asset is absurd.

dumpcare

I like Bernie and he is the only candidate that has come out in favor of declassifying marijuana and taking off controlled substance list and legalizing it and I think he would try his best to work with congress, but in the end working with congress and getting congress to see your point are two different animals. If his tax plan I see on the net is correct I want no part of it. His single payer in his form is not the way to go. Medicare is the way to go with graduated premium's and minimal raise in the Medicare payroll tax for Part A and B until one reaches 65 that will revert back to what it should be.

I think the current Congress hates Hillary enough it will end up like current status, but out of all the republican and democratic candidates her knowledge and experience outweighs wall street backing.

Read an article last night of all places breitbart, meant to copy and paste, but it was about the 8 senate/congressmen and the immigration bill that Rubio was involved in. Seems like if by chance he is elected a lot of the republican's still hold this against them and he will attempt to get the original bill passed. Some of the heads of latino groups also feel he will try and pass it and will vote for him on this premise.

dumpcare

2seaoat wrote:Wall Street and the big banks got to her in 2005 when she was the only senator in the senate to abstain on the important vote.  The bankruptcy act has hurt middle class Americans and enriched the banks where in prior law a person could just get a full discharge of debt by filing a chapter 7, where the new law created a means test which means if you are bankrupt, but have a good job, they would make you repay the big banks over five years a percentage of your future income which has resulted in trillions of windfall for the big banks and Wall Street while turning folks with upside down mortgages into virtual slaves for five years when they used to immediately get a fresh start.   She made a decision to worm out of an important vote which made her wall street donors happy, but she could always weasle out of the truth of her abstaining.  I have pointed out this flaw in the PNJ for over ten years because I see people who are getting butchered under the new bankruptcy law.......it is plain and simple a gift to the big banks to rape America.   If you are bankrupt....you are bankrupt and turning future wages into an asset is absurd.

Did you happen to watch Madoff Wed and Thurs night? Pretty interesting.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum