Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Illegal wire taps on Congress by Obama admin

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/congressman-justice-dept-wiretapped-house-representatives-cloak-room_724606.html

More Nixonesque behavior.

Sal

Sal

And, the silly season continues ...

I'd actually be embarrassed for you for having posted this, but I realize you have no shame ...

Did you not even make it to the update at the end of the article?

Roll on Geobbels

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Well, that was a complete non-story. Let's recap: He said the DOJ was wiretapping the cloakroom. Update: Oh, no he dinnunt.

Ok, then...

Floridatexan wrote:
Well, that was a complete non-story. Let's recap: He said the DOJ was wiretapping the cloakroom. Update: Oh, no he dinnunt.

Ok, then...

And who runs the DOJ overall.....Obama

It's like saying Hitler had nothing to do with killing all those Jews...

Sal

Sal

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Ok, then...

No wiretap.

Dumbass.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/congressman-justice-dept-wiretapped-house-representatives-cloak-room_724606.html

Eric Holder.....Don't know....No information...Know nothing about those allegations...check with the second in command....

newswatcher wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/congressman-justice-dept-wiretapped-house-representatives-cloak-room_724606.html

Eric Holder.....Don't know....No information...Know nothing about those allegations...check with the second in command....

And yet, you speak right out and prove your ignorance.

What part of "no wiretaps" is confusing you gomer...?

Red Kneckerson wrote:
newswatcher wrote:

That's just some of Holder's go to answers for any situation that he's been questioned about...there's ignorance alright but its from the top law enforcement officer in the land...

polecat

polecat

I thought ''dubya'' made that OK with you republicans.
My bad, only when the GOP does it... sorry.

newswatcher wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:
newswatcher wrote:

That's just some of Holder's go to answers for any situation that he's been questioned about...there's ignorance alright but its from the top law enforcement officer in the land...

Uh huh. You mean, sorta like your talking points...or the orchestrated tripe than flows from the mouth of the GOP collective...?

Sal

Sal

newswatcher wrote:

From PeeDog's linked article;

UPDATE: Jack Langer, Rep. Nunes's communications director, emails this clarification:

I wanted to make a clarification for your article. What Rep. Nunes meant by “tapped” was that the DOJ seized the phone records, as has been widely reported. There was a little confusion between him and the host during the conversation: He did not mean to refer to phone records of the cloakroom itself, but of the Capitol. This refers to the phone records from the AP’s desk in the press gallery, which the DOJ admitted to looking at. He was explaining that if those phone records were seized, they would reveal a lot of conversations between the press and members of Congress, since reporters often speak to Members from the press gallery phones. The notion of the DOJ looking at phone records from the Capitol of conversations between Members of Congress and reporters is something that concerns Rep. Nunes, bringing up issues related to the separation of powers.

Again ...

No wiretap.

Dumbass.

polecat wrote:I thought ''dubya'' made that OK with you republicans.

Correct...not speaking about President Bush but....remember the outcry over the invasion of privacy for overseas calls that could be traced to terrorist organizations or supporters of terrorism?...The practices are still in place under this administration although it was the cowh that disagreed with the policy under Bush....Can you imagine what would have happened if these same allegations were aimed at the Bush Admin...some of these same defenders now would have been screaming the loudest...They hated the Patriot Act but now...it's an excuse for seizing the phone records without cooperation....again the calls of using fear and terrorism to invade citizen's privacy?..

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Ok, then...

From your article: The DOJ was NOT WIRETAPPING THE CLOAK ROOM. idiot

newswatcher wrote:

Correct...not speaking about President Bush but....remember the outcry over the invasion of privacy for overseas calls that could be traced to terrorist organizations or supporters of terrorism?...The practices are still in place under this administration although it was the cowh that disagreed with the policy under Bush....Can you imagine what would have happened if these same allegations were aimed at the Bush Admin...some of these same defenders now would have been screaming the loudest...They hated the Patriot Act but now...it's an excuse for seizing the phone records without cooperation....again the calls of using fear and terrorism to invade citizen's privacy?..

Your folk put that tool in the box. I stated from the get go that it was gonna come back to bite you on the ass when future administrations used that tool to tighten the lug nuts on the bus of Democracy.

Sal

Sal

Red Kneckerson wrote:

Your folk put that tool in the box. I stated from the get go that it was gonna come back to bite you on the ass when future administrations used that tool to tighten the lug nuts on the bus of Democracy.

Not only that, but it was the REPUBLICANS demanding an investigation into the source of the leak.

They were screaming at the top of their lungs and running around with their hair on fire about the Obama administration being weak on leaks.

An investigation is launched, the DOJ uses the tools at its avail, and again with the screaming and hair lighting.

Red Kneckerson wrote:
newswatcher wrote:

Their motto was "Don't do anything wrong and you won't have anything to worry about".. I remember it like it was yesterday..

Yep dudes....be careful what you ask for...for you shall surely receive it.

Why do they NEVER play the tape forward....?

Premature ejumpulation.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum