Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Howard Stern Supports Hillary Clinton.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Telstar

Telstar

Stern calls Hillary a very strong candidate, as good if not better than her husband who was a great President. Stern was smart enough to drop out of the Governor race, Trump isn't that smart. There is a good CNN piece here about the Stern effect on the election. Trump cooked his own goose. Robin Quivers brings up a good question about why Trumps republican opponents were not smart enough to find these tapes and use them against Trump. Perhaps they are all as lame and low energy as Trump branded them. Stern doesn't think Trump expected anyone would vote for him. "What the f**k was he thinking, running for President? As soon as he started winning he should have'd bowed out." When Stern ran he promised to bring back the electric chair and fill the pot holes with the ashes of criminals. When Stern started going up in the polls he quit. "Never underestimate the number of numb skulls out there." I guess numb skull is another way of saying deplorable.

RealLindaL

Thanks, Tel. Sounds interesting and I'm looking forward to finding the time to view this in its entirely, hopefully tomorrow.

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:Thanks, Tel.   Sounds interesting and I'm looking forward to finding the time to view this in its entirely, hopefully tomorrow.    

I was a big fan of Howard between 1985-95. My favorite guest were Sam Kinison, Jessica Hahn and Bob Hope.

2seaoat

My wife is a big Howard Stern fan......I find him mostly tedious, but I get what he does. His endorsement of Hillary is surprising. He and Trump were buds.

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:My wife is a big Howard Stern fan......I find him mostly tedious, but I get what he does.   His endorsement of Hillary is surprising.   He and Trump were buds.

Became tiresome when he started doing TV with mostly strippers. For me the highlight was usually the news with Robin Quivers.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum