Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I wonder if the CNN hosts will ask Trump about the Howard Stern Show remarks tonight.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Have ya'll heard the comments yet?   Man this is the first time a Presidential front runner ever talked like that.   This is a hoot.

p.s.  wouldn't it be the damndest thing if Trump's ultimate nemesis turned out to be none other than the king of all media. 
That would be so poetic.  lol

Sal

Sal

Juvenile and misogynistic to be sure, but I don't see how this changes anything.

His fans love juvenile and misogynistic.

boards of FL

boards of FL

I heard them on CNN today. It's hard to believe that the other GOP contenders haven't used that yet.

Sal

Sal

Nothing is going to hurt Trump with the 25% of republican voters that he has.

Being an asshole is tremendous character asset to them.

If they could whittle the field down to a one-on-one contest, he'd almost certainly lose.

First it was gonna be Cruz, until they remembered no one likes that guy.

Then it was gonna be Rubio, until he short-circuited on stage and revealed himself to be a big bag of feathers.

Kasich is determined to stick around and see if he can garner enough delegates to leverage a VP slot.

And, Dr. Ben is just straight out grifting at this point.

They're too damn stupid to get their act together, and pretty soon it's going to be too late.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

The trumpsters will just say "geez it's the Howard Stern show where they're sposed to talk like that".
And that's not just speculation.  That's what a trumpster friend said to me since I posted this thread.

And about the Romney let's-see-your-taxes pitch.
Obviously this signals an all out war between the Republican "establishment" (god how I hate that word being used in every sentence on the media) and Trump.
And not only that but the WHOLE establishment because,  on the same day, the Washington Post publishes an editorial warning the country about Trump like he's P.T. Barnum and Hitler all rolled into one.

What I'm wondering though is if they know about something that's in Trumps tax returns.  OR,  are they just speculating that Trump's tax returns are dirty.
I think that specific reference to him lying about contributing to vets and the disabled is probably something they know about.  And that might be what takes him down.  Somehow I don't even see the Trumpsters being able to stomach that.
We'll see.  It's all too unpredictable.  But Wrastlemania starts in 38 minutes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum