Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

As Secretary of State, Hillary Insulted And Snubbed Diplomats So She Could Be Close To Huma Abedin

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Hasn't this been a well-known "secret" for decades?

As Secretary of State, Hillary Insulted And Snubbed Diplomats So She Could Be Close To Huma Abedin

Jim Hoft Oct 17th, 2016 8:00 pm

Guest post by John Binder at Lookout:

Hillary Clinton’s too-close-for-comfort relationship with aide Huma Abedin is getting more and more exposed as details leak about their closeness.

While traveling around the world as Secretary of State, it turns out that Hillary actually insulted diplomats by refusing to travel with them, opting for a car with Abedin instead.

Heat Street reported:

Hillary Clinton “blatantly” disregarded security and diplomatic protocols as Secretary of State and frequently insulted U.S. ambassadors by refusing to ride with them to diplomatic events abroad, a former U.S. diplomatic security officer told FBI agents investigating Clinton’s private email server.

According to FBI interview notes released Monday, the former security officer described the “stark difference” between Hillary Clinton’s conduct as secretary of state and the conduct of her predecessor Condoleezza Rice, who closely adhered to the appropriate protocols. Hillary’s “abundant” protocol breaches, on the other hand, were widely known in the diplomatic security community.

One area of particular concern was Hillary’s refusal to follow “standard security and diplomatic” protocol by riding with local U.S. ambassadors in an armored limousine to diplomatic events abroad. It was standard procedure for the secretary of state and the ambassador to arrive together at these events, but Hillary refused, and insisted on riding with her top aide Huma Abedin.

According to the FBI notes, “This frequently resulted in complaints by ambassadors who were insulted and embarrassed by this breach of protocol.”

What a great record as Secretary of State!
No wonder the world hates us!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/secretary-state-hillary-insulted-snubbed-diplomats-close-huma-abedin/

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Going to an event with a foreign diplomat -- often requiring an accompanying translator -- is a great way to waste time.  Bu riding in her own car with her leading staff member, Hillary was able to get a lot of work done. Makes good sense to me.

Also, it was a good way for Hillary to throw her weight around -- perfectly suitable for the Secretary of State of the world's most aggressive, predatory country.  

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:Hasn't this been a well-known "secret" for decades?

Jim Hoft Oct 17th, 2016 8:00 pm

Guest post by John Binder at Lookout:

Hillary Clinton’s too-close-for-comfort relationship with aide Huma Abedin is getting more and more exposed as details leak about their closeness.

While traveling around the world as Secretary of State, it turns out that Hillary actually insulted diplomats by refusing to travel with them, opting for a car with Abedin instead.

Heat Street reported:

Hillary Clinton “blatantly” disregarded security and diplomatic protocols as Secretary of State and frequently insulted U.S. ambassadors by refusing to ride with them to diplomatic events abroad, a former U.S. diplomatic security officer told FBI agents investigating Clinton’s private email server.

According to FBI interview notes released Monday, the former security officer described the “stark difference” between Hillary Clinton’s conduct as secretary of state and the conduct of her predecessor Condoleezza Rice, who closely adhered to the appropriate protocols. Hillary’s “abundant” protocol breaches, on the other hand, were widely known in the diplomatic security community.

One area of particular concern was Hillary’s refusal to follow “standard security and diplomatic” protocol by riding with local U.S. ambassadors in an armored limousine to diplomatic events abroad. It was standard procedure for the secretary of state and the ambassador to arrive together at these events, but Hillary refused, and insisted on riding with her top aide Huma Abedin.

According to the FBI notes, “This frequently resulted in complaints by ambassadors who were insulted and embarrassed by this breach of protocol.”

What a great record as Secretary of State!
No wonder the world hates us!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/secretary-state-hillary-insulted-snubbed-diplomats-close-huma-abedin/

At last we agree -- yes Virginia, the world does indeed hate us. Deservedly in most cases!!

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

You'll be seeing many threads started about Huma Abedin by both Markle and PeeDog after Hillary is elected and inaugurated. Of course, they will always cite some obscure wingnut blog as a source. It adds to their intrigue, LOL!

For some strange reason, both Markle and PeeDog have an unusual attraction top this woman. They write about her a lot.......

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Telstar

Telstar

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:You'll be seeing many threads started about Huma Abedin by both Markle and PeeDog after Hillary is elected and inaugurated. Of course, they will always cite some obscure wingnut blog as a source. It adds to their intrigue, LOL!

For some strange reason, both Markle and PeeDog have an unusual attraction top this woman. They write about her a lot.......

Penis envy?

2seaoat

Nope.....it is just our brownshirt fascist trying to suggest that Hillary has a same sex attraction to another woman.......perverts in the brownshirts.....again.....nothing new as evil festers with sick people. I could be quite blunt about Mr. Markle on this subject, but he is pathetic without me even going there.

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:Nope.....it is just our brownshirt fascist trying to suggest that Hillary has a same sex attraction to another woman.......perverts in the brownshirts.....again.....nothing new as evil festers with sick people.  I could be quite blunt about Mr. Markle on this subject, but he is pathetic without me even going there.

How, is that?

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:Going to an event with a foreign diplomat -- often requiring an accompanying translator -- is a great way to waste time.  Bu riding in her own car with her leading staff member, Hillary was able to get a lot of work done.  Makes good sense to me.

Also, it was a good way for Hillary to throw her weight around -- perfectly suitable for the Secretary of State of the world's most aggressive, predatory country.  

As Secretary of State, Hillary Insulted And Snubbed Diplomats So She Could Be Close To Huma Abedin AnimatedLaughterPink

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:Going to an event with a foreign diplomat -- often requiring an accompanying translator -- is a great way to waste time.  Bu riding in her own car with her leading staff member, Hillary was able to get a lot of work done.  Makes good sense to me.

As Secretary of State, Hillary Insulted And Snubbed Diplomats So She Could Be Close To Huma Abedin AnimatedLaughterPink

Thank you for responding with meaningless drivel. We're all impressed with your tired cliches. LOL

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:Going to an event with a foreign diplomat -- often requiring an accompanying translator -- is a great way to waste time. Bu riding in her own car with her leading staff member, Hillary was able to get a lot of work done. Makes good sense to me.

As Secretary of State, as you should know, her job is to interact with the dignitaries, not her girlfriend. Schmooze, if you will with the other party. THAT'S her job.

So glad you are happy to agree that Hillary Trump did NOT do her job and what she did was disastrous.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:

As Secretary of State, as you should know, her job is to interact with the dignitaries, not her girlfriend.  Schmooze, if you will with the other party.  THAT'S her job.

So glad you are happy to agree that Hillary Trump did NOT do her job and what she did was disastrous.

Don't expect me to applaud Hillary's work as Secretary of State. Our foreign policy since 1898 has been deplorable. And it's your opinion only that the job of Secretary of State is to interact with dignitaries. That's blanket bullshit, something you can't escape tossing at us.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

As Secretary of State, as you should know, her job is to interact with the dignitaries, not her girlfriend.  Schmooze, if you will with the other party.  THAT'S her job.

Don't expect me to applaud Hillary's work as Secretary of State.  Our foreign policy since 1898 has been deplorable.  And it's your opinion only that the job of Secretary of State is to interact with dignitaries.  That's blanket bullshit, something you can't escape tossing at us.  

I feel sorry for you. You have so much hate and anger inside you for me that you can't even make a civil statement when we agree on something.

Where did I say that job of the Secretary of State is to interact with dignitaries? She also has the responsibility to manage our diplomats, their safety and dozens of other things. The bottom line is the buck stops with them. Or, like Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama, the buck never gets to their deck.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

Don't expect me to applaud Hillary's work as Secretary of State.  Our foreign policy since 1898 has been deplorable.  And it's your opinion only that the job of Secretary of State is to interact with dignitaries.  That's blanket bullshit, something you can't escape tossing at us.  

I feel sorry for you.  You have so much hate and anger inside you for me that you can't even make a civil statement when we agree on something.

Where did I say that job of the Secretary of State is to interact with dignitaries?  She also has the responsibility to manage our diplomats, their safety and dozens of other things.  The bottom line is the buck stops with them.  Or, like Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama, the buck never gets to their deck.

You're losing it my friend. Just above you stated: "As Secretary of State, as you should know, her job is to interact with the dignitaries, not her girlfriend. Schmooze, if you will with the other party. THAT'S her job."

Can't focus anymore?

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Nope.....it is just our brownshirt fascist trying to suggest that Hillary has a same sex attraction to another woman.......perverts in the brownshirts.....again.....nothing new as evil festers with sick people.  I could be quite blunt about Mr. Markle on this subject, but he is pathetic without me even going there.

Ahhh...life is good. Few things are more pleasant than basking in the warm glow radiating from the hate and vitriol of a Progressive! Keep up the good work!

As Secretary of State, Hillary Insulted And Snubbed Diplomats So She Could Be Close To Huma Abedin BaskingintheWarmth-1-1

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum