Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Huma rolls over on Hillary now working with FBI

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.youngcons.com/hows-it-feel-hillary-cnn-just-announced-huma-has-decided-to-negotiate-with-fbi/

It's highly unlikely that Obama will allow the doj to issue a subpoena.

2seaoat

Just simply ignorant about how are justice system works. Why would she not cooperate? This idea that correlates her cooperation with somehow turning on Hillary Clinton is comical idiocy. The FBI does not need a subpoena to get a search warrant. They only have to show a judge that the defendant Weiner was more likely than not(probable cause) to have committed a crime. This idea that justice has anything to do with a search warrant to review the emails is absurd. The cooperation is that her Lawyers could argue that the search warrants were overbroad and need to be specific which is the law, but she is simple cooperating and has nothing to hide. This fantasy that Hillary has done something wrong is the same fantasy with out a scintilla of evidence which keeps the tinfoilers spewing.

It will have the same impact that Bhengazi had on the 2012 election which the same tinfoilers thought was relevant.....it was not. Some folks have higher education and can deal with higher level concepts.....some do not.......

2seaoat wrote:Just simply ignorant about how are justice system works.  Why would she not cooperate?   This idea that correlates her cooperation with somehow turning on Hillary Clinton is comical idiocy.  The FBI does not need a subpoena to get a search warrant.   They only have to show a judge that the defendant Weiner was more likely than not(probable cause) to have committed a crime.   This idea that justice has anything to do with a search warrant to review the emails is absurd.   The cooperation is that her Lawyers could argue that the search warrants were overbroad and need to be specific which is the law, but she is simple cooperating and has nothing to hide.    This fantasy that Hillary has done something wrong is the same fantasy with out a scintilla of evidence which keeps the tinfoilers spewing.  

It will have the same impact that Bhengazi had on the 2012 election which the same tinfoilers thought was relevant.....it was not.  Some folks have higher education and can deal with higher level concepts.....some do not.......
Learn to spell Benghazi. Huma can offer Hillary the threat of the Muslim Brotherhood on her if anything happens to Huma. Hillary and her inability to deal with terrorists ( see Benghazi ) will allow Huma to turn into a snitch with no repercussions from Hillary because that would be a death warrant for the entire Clinton clan. Oh, she wasn't gonna cooperate until this came to light. Hillsry is done.

Markle

Markle

PkrBum wrote:It's highly unlikely that Obama will allow the doj to issue a subpoena.

From what I've seen, Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama has washed his hands of the Clinton nightmare. It has to be bad when it's too much for him.

2seaoat

Why would I learn to spell a city in Libya which meant nothing four years ago, and why would I learn to spell Hillary's assistants name, or talk about the Muslim Brotherhood.....we leave that to the tinfoilers.......I am so happy this has you thinking that fascism will prevail......it is like when I coached youth basketball. I would keep my best players on the bench until the other team had the lead.......it made a good experience for both teams.....the blood is pumping through your body as you get all excited that you are going to win the game.......otherwise it would just be one more asz thumping......I love the illusions which guide your life. They are not common. Actually very uncommon, and like a fine aged wine, we get to bring you out of the cellar every four years.

RealLindaL

Tellthetruth wrote:Huma can offer Hillary the threat of the Muslim Brotherhood on her if anything happens to Huma. Hillary and her inability to deal with terrorists ( see Benghazi ) will allow Huma to turn into a snitch with no repercussions from Hillary because that would be a death warrant for the entire Clinton clan.

TTT I think you missed your calling. You should be writing FICTIONAL SCRIPTS FOR VIOLENT MADE-FOR-TV MOVIES. Your very fertile, paranoid imagination would be perfect for it.

If this weren't so sad, I'd be ROFLMAO.

2seaoat wrote:
It will have the same impact that Bhengazi had on the 2012 election which the same tinfoilers thought was relevant.....it was not.  Some folks have higher education and can deal with higher level concepts.....some do not.......

Your memory is getting fuzzy huh? They lied and obstructed the Benghazi facts before the election for political purposes. Still can't remember?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum