Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hillary Looted the State Dept. – Just Like She Looted The White House

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Was there any doubt? Is it possible for anyone to be as greedy as this pair?

Hillary Looted the State Dept. – Just Like She Looted The White House

Jim Hoft Oct 17th, 2016 9:31 pm 6 Comments

Some things never change.

When the Clintons left the White House in 2001 they took thousands of dollars worth of furniture with them.

[...]
The agent said it was a living nightmare and that Hillary regularly and blatantly disrespected her security detail and put them in danger.

The agents also said Hillary Clinton looted the State Department just like she did the White House.

Early in CLINTON’s tenure as Secretary of State, she and her staff were observed removing lamps and furniture from the State Department which were transported to her residence in Washington, D.C.

This woman is a crook.
America better wake up before it’s too late.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/things-never-change-hillary-looted-state-dept-just-like-looted-white-house/

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/article/43794_Jim_Hoft_Dumbest_Man_on_the_Internet_Also_Most_Hypocritical

Jim Hoft, Dumbest Man on the Internet, Also Most Hypocritical

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/things-never-change-hillary-looted-state-dept-just-like-looted-white-house/

Markle wrote:Your post is a BLOG, one persons opinion.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:http://www.thegatewaypundit.com[/color][/size]/2016/10/things-never-change-hillary-looted-state-dept-just-like-looted-white-house/

Is what I posted true or false?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:http://www.thegatewaypundit.com[/color][/size]/2016/10/things-never-change-hillary-looted-state-dept-just-like-looted-white-house/

I don't know. All you present is hearsay. No facts here, for sure!

Markle

Markle

Progressives try to deny anything detrimental to the party.

SECRETARY OF STATE
FBI docs claim Clinton took furniture from State
Adam Shaw
By Adam Shaw Published October 18, 2016

FBI documents released Monday include an allegation that Hillary Clinton took lamps and furniture from her State Department office for her home in Washington, D.C., echoing a similar controversy that dogged the Clintons in 2001 -- but the State Department says the furniture always belonged to Clinton.

[...]

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/18/fbi-docs-claim-clinton-took-furniture-from-state.html

This can't really surprise anyone if true. Can it?

2seaoat

but the State Department says the furniture always belonged to Clinton.

Do you expect an Ernst devotee would spew anything but lies and propaganda.....the propaganda is not even well done. It is sophomoric and consistently perverse.....probably learned the same with his biker adventures when he lived in Key West........brown shirt indoctrination.........and again......when has this man started a thread of general interest which was not vile and perverse?

This can't really surprise anyone if true. Can it?

The Brown shirts always depended on the fearful and naive to swallow their propaganda.........

High crimes and treason on the Clinton agenda

Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

What's true is that the Clinton's have committed high crimes and treason

2seaoat

What's true is that the Clinton's have committed high crimes and treason

So you have given up on the election and are beginning your discussion of Hillary's impeachment.....too funny. I have some swampland to sell you, because you eat a steady diet of Mr. Markle's fascist propaganda.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Considering all her so-called crimes, lies, evasions, thefts, conspiracies and poor decisions, how come Hillary is going to be elected president by a very wide margin? The only conclusion is that as disgusted as the voting public is with both of these damaged candidates, we dislike Trump MORE than we dislike Hillary.

Reality.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Wordslinger wrote:Considering all her so-called crimes, lies, evasions, thefts, conspiracies and poor decisions, how come Hillary is going to be elected president by a very wide margin?  The only conclusion is that as disgusted as the voting public is with both of these damaged candidates, we dislike Trump MORE than we dislike Hillary.

Reality.

One person's opinion. I like Hillary or I wouldn't vote for her. You have bought into the media narrative that boosts profits in an election cycle and the 30 years of attacks on the Clintons foisted on the public by the GOP. Wake up.

"There is a strain of, on the one hand, the kind of populist, nationalist, xenophobic, discriminatory kind of approach that we hear too much of from the Republican candidates. And on the other side, there’s just a deep desire to believe that we can have free college, free healthcare, that what we’ve done hasn’t gone far enough, and that we just need to, you know, go as far as, you know, Scandinavia, whatever that means, and half the people don’t know what that means, but it’s something that they deeply feel." Hillary

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:"There is a strain of, on the one hand, the kind of populist, nationalist, xenophobic, discriminatory kind of approach that we hear too much of from the Republican candidates. And on the other side, there’s just a deep desire to believe that we can have free college, free healthcare, that what we’ve done hasn’t gone far enough, and that we just need to, you know, go as far as, you know, Scandinavia, whatever that means, and half the people don’t know what that means, but it’s something that they deeply feel." Hillary

Here is the reality:

http://origin-nyi.thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/campaign/298967-trumps-tax-plan-is-more-of-the-same

Trump's tax plan is more of the same from Republicans

“Our tax dollars are a waste. We’re better off not paying them, or paying as little as possible.”

That’s the gist of the argument from the Republican presidential nominee, and the orthodox testimony of many conservative politicians advocating for an evergreen policy of reducing taxes. It takes dynamic scoring and other mathematical gymnastics to show that this approach actually stimulates growth and tax receipts, but it sounds good and lots of Americans hate the government, believing all politicians are just wasting our cash. So for a little less than 50 percent of the population, it’s a winning argument depending on economic fundamentals and the national mood.

But we have been cutting taxes as a percentage of GDP, creating a litany of loopholes and adjusting the tax code to benefit top earners and corporations for the full 36 years of my adult life (federal tax receipts were 18.5 percent of GDP the year I was born, and 17.7 percent in 2015, going as low as 14.6 percent in 2009) in the name of supply side economics. And Trump’s tax plan is no different than the last 5 Republican nominees. It blows a huge hole in the deficit ($10 trillion on top of the projected $2.6 billion projected gap by 2026 under current law, depending on the scorekeeper) and promises magical 4 percent growth through an increase in equally magical manufacturing jobs (which currently account for 12 million jobs according to the BLS of the total employed population of 148 million) and negotiation of magical trade deals. The country hasn’t achieved 4 percent annual growth since the internet bubble of 2000.

Trump, in response to a critique from Hillary Clinton, says he’s “smart” for not paying federal taxes. The NY Times says that in 1995, Trump’s accountants leveraged loopholes in the tax code for developers to avoid paying federal income taxes for what could be 18 years by posting a loss of almost $1 billion. Since we don’t have Trump’s tax returns we can’t know for sure, but the idea is breathtaking.

The unassailable fact is that those taxes that Trump avoided paying means he’s like a guy who celebrates breast cancer awareness as an important and worthy cause, but when the Susan G. Komen folks come around asking for a donation for their fundraiser, he stiffs them (or in Trump’s case, takes money that other people donated and gives it away in his own name). Trump, who claims to be well entrenched in the top 1 percent of earners in the country, theoretically spent zero dollars on the Veterans Administration, on the paychecks of the United States’ ~1.2M active duty service members and on our interstate infrastructure.

Your taxes matter and Trump’s taxes matter. For every $1000 you pay in federal taxes, about $250 goes to healthcare spending like Medicaid and Medicare (due to the insane inflation of healthcare costs in our broken system that our next president will inevitably contendl with), $240 goes to Social Security (which Trump can’t escape), $160 to the national defense and $160 to all other discretionary spending in the budget. $60 goes to paying interest on the national debt and the remaining $130 goes to other mandatory spending. It appears no nominee in modern history has contributed less from his pocket to these foundations of American success than Donald Trump. And the sad truth is we’ve been electing politicians for four decades that have shaped the tax code to make this legal.

Supply side policies are based on the promise that if we remove the tax burden from top-earners, they’ll re-invest that money in the economy and boost overall receipts. But these benefits are elusive in historical data and have served to shelter failures like Trump, allowing him to pass the burden of his losses onto his lenders, to contractors he stiffed, and to escape his myriad failure unscathed. His tax plan will do nothing but expand the ways in which men like him can further avoid paying their fair share.

Patriotism means that you’re willing to put some skin in the game to make the communal endeavor that is the United States work. Paying taxes and electing politicians who will spend them prudently are both part of that. Donald Trump and his lawyers and accountants have found creative ways to exempt him from this endeavor. His tax plan won't reform the problem —it is the problem.

Republican candidate Donald Trump is a liar.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Hillary Looted the State Dept. – Just Like She Looted The White House 9f29aeb0e73289cc3cd69b7bf5be873b

Yet Obama doubling the debt doesn't register with you... nor does the fact that he's only made things worse in the middle east. Will you ever apply the same standards to Obama that you do bush? Highly unlikely I'd say.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Floridatexan wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:Considering all her so-called crimes, lies, evasions, thefts, conspiracies and poor decisions, how come Hillary is going to be elected president by a very wide margin?  The only conclusion is that as disgusted as the voting public is with both of these damaged candidates, we dislike Trump MORE than we dislike Hillary.

Reality.

One person's opinion.  I like Hillary or I wouldn't vote for her.  You have bought into the media narrative that boosts profits in an election cycle and the 30 years of attacks on the Clintons foisted on the public by the GOP.  Wake up.

Is it difficult to pretend to ignore the Wikileaks emails which no one on Clinton's staff has refuted?  You couldn't be more wrong about me.  I don't give the GOP statements on Clinton an ounce of credibility. Clearly Sanders was double-crossed by the DNC in cahoots with Hillary.  And clearly your heroine wants to be seen by Wall Street and the big banks as their best friend, while she tells the rest of us otherwise.  She tells the oil people she's for fracking, and tells us she's not.  Etc. Etc.

And you ask me to wake up?!  LOL

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

I don't know.  All you present is hearsay.  No facts here, for sure!

I posted a quotation.

Then I posted this:
Progressives try to deny anything detrimental to the party.

SECRETARY OF STATE
FBI docs claim Clinton took furniture from State
Adam Shaw
By Adam Shaw  Published October 18, 2016

FBI documents released Monday include an allegation that Hillary Clinton took lamps and furniture from her State Department office for her home in Washington, D.C., echoing a similar controversy that dogged the Clintons in 2001 -- but the State Department says the furniture always belonged to Clinton.

[...]

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/18/fbi-docs-claim-clinton-took-furniture-from-state.html

You ignored my post, totally expected, and then changed the subject.

How about getting back to the topic of this thread?

Is it true or false?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Wordslinger wrote:
I don't know.  All you present is hearsay.  No facts here, for sure!

I've never seen Lame Dork poster Markle post anything that was not propagandized (meaning spun/slanted--HARDLY the truth) in a way favoring Republicans.

Now, realizing that Donald Trump's campaign is nearly completely failed, he is just spamming-up the forum, wasting space.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:I don't know.  All you present is hearsay.  No facts here, for sure!

I've never seen Lame Dork poster Markle post anything that was not propagandized (meaning spun/slanted--HARDLY the truth) in a way favoring Republicans.

Now, realizing that Donald Trump's campaign is nearly completely failed, he is just spamming-up the forum, wasting space.

Are you proud to be ignorant of the facts?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum