Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Amusing forum. The first 19 Threads, PROGRESSIVES AVOID ALL ISSUES, even attack me personally.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Amusing forum.  The FIRST NINETEEN THREADS, PROGRESSIVES AVOID ALL ISSUES, even attack me personally.

The first issue driven thread is one by ME about Black Lives Matter.

Why are the Progressives so afraid of issues?

Last edited by Markle on 10/12/2016, 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Telstar

Telstar

Markle wrote:Amusing forum.  The first 16 threads, PROGRESSIVES AVOID ALL ISSUES, even attack me personally.

The first issue driven thread is one by ME about Black Lives Matter.

Why are the Progressives so afraid of issues?

Rolling Eyes

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Please explain to why Donald J. Trump cannot explain any of the issues in any understandable detail. He was woefully unprepared for both of the debates he participated in. The truth is, Trump knows nothing about any real issues facing America.

That is why he is drifting farther and farther behind in this election. Why, the RNC will not even support his campaign anymore.

The question for wingnuts now remains: How early in the evening of November 8th will the election be called for Hillary Clinton?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

RealLindaL

Why is Markle so afraid to actually discuss any issues with those who disagree? His normal and usual avoidance/deflection maneuvers:

1. Responds with a cartoon.
2. Answers a question with a question.
3. Avoids responding altogether -- just goes away.

There are more, but it's late and I don't consider this worth the time and effort, since nothing will ever change. It's ridic.

Markle

Markle

RealLindaL wrote:Why is Markle so afraid to actually discuss any issues with those who disagree?  His normal and usual avoidance/deflection maneuvers:

1.   Responds with a cartoon.
2.   Answers a question with a question.
3.   Avoids responding altogether -- just goes away.

There are more, but it's late and I don't consider this worth the time and effort, since nothing will ever change.   It's ridic.

I respond with a cartoon when responding to something posted which is best answered with...an appropriate cartoon.

Please show me where I answered a question with a question without having answered the posters question and then posted one for them.

I never, or try to never, ever respond to Floridatexan.

RealLindaL

Markle wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:Why is Markle so afraid to actually discuss any issues with those who disagree?  His normal and usual avoidance/deflection maneuvers:

There are more, but it's late and I don't consider this worth the time and effort, since nothing will ever change.   It's ridic.

I respond with a cartoon when responding to something posted which is best answered with...an appropriate cartoon.  No, you respond with a cartoon when you either don't know the answer (read: have nothing of value to contribute), or perhaps won't answer because you know the poster is absolutely right about something and you don't wish to admit it.  At least that's EXACTLY what it always looks like to this observer, and I'm betting I'm not alone.  Your cartoons fool no one.

Please show me where I answered a question with a question without having answered the posters question and then posted one for them. Are you kidding me??  You do this ALL THE TIME, Markle, and you know it.  I have to go fix dinner now but will provide at least one example at a later time.  They are legion.

I never, or try to never, ever respond to Floridatexan. Your loss. 

RealLindaL wrote:
Markle wrote:

I respond with a cartoon when responding to something posted which is best answered with...an appropriate cartoon.  No, you respond with a cartoon when you either don't know the answer (read: have nothing of value to contribute), or perhaps won't answer because you know the poster is absolutely right about something and you don't wish to admit it.  At least that's EXACTLY what it always looks like to this observer, and I'm betting I'm not alone.  Your cartoons fool no one.

Please show me where I answered a question with a question without having answered the posters question and then posted one for them. Are you kidding me??  You do this ALL THE TIME, Markle, and you know it.  I have to go fix dinner now but will provide at least one example at a later time.  They are legion.

I never, or try to never, ever respond to Floridatexan. Your loss. 

I tease and pick at flatex... but I'm sure she's a nice lady in real life. Politics can get rough.

RealLindaL

PkrBum wrote:I tease and pick at flatex... but I'm sure she's a nice lady in real life. Politics can get rough.

I think you're right on both counts, Pkr (though I don't have much if any trouble with FT on the forum, not surprisingly of course - lol). Smile

RealLindaL

Markle wrote:Please show me where I answered a question with a question without having answered the posters question and then posted one for them.

Example #1

Go to this thread:

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t25837p25-why-are-no-black-women-armed-or-unarmed-killed-by-police

...and scroll to Post #39 on Page Two.   Deflection of Slinger's question of you, pure and simple.  

Example #2

Go to this thread:

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t26047-when-trump-loses-will-he-go-away-quietly

...and scroll to Post #25 on Page One.   More deflection.  You made statements and asked several questions but never answered Slinger's question of you.

Example #3

Go to this thread:

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t26014-progressives-gloat-two-officers-dead-one-injured-in-palm-springs-shootingsuspect-at-large

...and read my Post #6. Case in point!

If you wish to spend time trying to somehow disprove my assertion that you frequently deflect/avoid answering questions by asking another, go right ahead.  As for me, I'm not spending another minute on this.

Last edited by RealLindaL on 10/14/2016, 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added example #3)

Markle

Markle

Today it was EIGHTEEN threads before ONE was about issues!

boards of FL

boards of FL

Markle wrote:Today it was EIGHTEEN threads before ONE was about issues!

Say it with me, Ole' Man Markle.   Madame...President...Clinton...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum