Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

When Trump loses, will he go away quietly?

+9
Floridatexan
Wordslinger
2seaoat
Telstar
Markle
RealLindaL
ZVUGKTUBM
dumpcare
boards of FL
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

boards of FL

boards of FL

I'm curious what all of your thoughts are on this.  First, Trump is certainly going to lose.  There is absolutely no doubt about that.  Crazy doesn't win general elections.  Though with his steady talk of everything being rigged against him - from the scheduling of the debates, to the moderators, to the questions, to voter fraud, etc - will he graciously accept defeat on election night?  Or will his concession speech be one where he incites riots and calls for recounts, or some sort of "do-over" (I know that sounds crazy, but this is Trump)?  What will the fallout be?  And where will his supporters go?  Will they return from wherever they came and no longer participate in the political process?  Or are we going to be dealing with a much more dumbed-down version of the GOP for many years to come?

Really scary stuff to think about.  Just read anything from Markle, PkrBum, or Tellthetruth.  These guys really aren't good for much more than seeing talking points elsewhere and then CONTROL+C, CONTROL+V.   They can be led to believe that just about anything - sexual assault, Russia's influence on our electoral process, eliminating the EPA - is a good idea (or, normalized idea, at least) and when confronted with hard facts about their talking points, they instead just run off to find more talking points about some other topic, only to return later with more CONTROL+C, CONTROL+V.  We really are screwed if there are enough of them out there next time around.

dumpcare

No he will not accept defeat and try and sue everyone under the sun. I don't believe he ever did anything graciously.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I have thought about this recently. I think he will give a concession speech that concedes the election, but which states how he and his supporters didn't lose.

The Republicans will look inward and try to figure out how they let this election get away from them, and then will start focusing on 2020. Look for Marco Rubio or Ted Cruz to make a strong push for the nomination. I think Clinton will be handily re-elected for a second term, which means that the earliest we might see another Republican president is 2024. The youngest Millennials will be in their early 40s then, and I think their best bet to be rescued is to go with someone young and more moderate than the types they have been showing us.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Telstar

Telstar

It's coming like Christmas.

When Trump loses, will he go away quietly? Trump_12

RealLindaL

Trump is on video responding to a reporter's question as to whether or not he will accept the election result if it goes against him.   He clearly says yes.  I find it hard to believe but suppose it's possible -- maybe his wife and kids will convince him to sit down and shut up and get back to business.  We shall see.

He and his nutso conspiracy theories, etc. will likely continue to receive air time for a while after his loss, but then (I hope) he'll gradually fade away as no longer relevant.  Hopefully the poor Republicans will find a better standard bearer for themselves down the line -- and I don't mean Mike Pence.  lol

Markle

Markle

When Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama leaves office, will he go away quietly?

Telstar

Telstar

Markle wrote:When Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama leaves office, will he go away quietly?

Doubtful.

2seaoat

When Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama leaves office, will he go away quietly?

Winners get to spike the ball, losers live in a Trump building.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:When Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama leaves office, will he go away quietly?

Most of us (Obama has an awesome popularity rating) hope not.

When Trump loses the election, will you go away quietly?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

There's an ongoing case against Trump U, an investigation into bribery of state AG's, a look at his use of a "charity" to fund his personal expenditures, a case of rape against a child, and some serious inquiry into his foreign investors that will have to take place. I knew before this election that Trump was a despicable person, but I had no idea how truly crooked (and warped) he is. I have never seen a less qualified candidate...ever...and the Russian ties are really scary. I expect to see his name in the news, but not in a positive way. What is truly frightening are his supporters...still trying to explain away his very obvious flaws...not just as a candidate, but as a human being.

Good... do a full and ethical investigation... leave no stone unturned. Follow the rule of law.

But let's do that no matter who it is.

Deal?

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:Good... do a full and ethical investigation... leave no stone unturned. Follow the rule of law.

Deal?

The Repukes are big on investigations ....

.... lots and lots of investigations even when there is nothing of any substance to investigate.

RealLindaL

Sal wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Good... do a full and ethical investigation... leave no stone unturned. Follow the rule of law.

Deal?

The Repukes are big on investigations ....

.... lots and lots of investigations even when there is nothing of any substance to investigate.

Yep, they do so many investigations, that they themselves seem to regularly and quite conveniently forget the ones they've already done.

boards of FL

boards of FL

We had nine Benghazi investigations - most of those headed by republican members of congress - and a year long FBI investigation where they assigned their "best of the best" investigators. The Benghazi investigations revealed no wrongdoing and the FBI investigation yielded, well, per the republican head of the FBI, "No reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case."

The only people who still harp on Benghazi and email servers are mostly white, mostly male, high school diploma wielding members of the republican party. Total rubes.

It's not a valid investigation when facts and evidence are withheld and even destroyed. Get a clue.

boards of FL

boards of FL

boards of FL wrote:The only people who still harp on Benghazi and email servers are mostly white, mostly male, high school diploma wielding members of the republican party.  Total rubes.

PkrBum wrote:It's not a valid investigation when facts and evidence are withheld and even destroyed. Get a clue.

It's like a rat scurrying out for some freshly dropped cheese.

PkrBum, the people in the FBI who investigated this are smarter than you, they're more experienced than you, they're more knowledgeable than you, they had access to considerably more information than you, and there was an entire team of them; and after spending a full year investigating Clinton's email server..."No reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case."

So if no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case, who does that leave to bring such a case?  I guess that would be unreasonable white male under-educated republicans.   Right, PkrBum?

Emails and facts are still being forced to be released. You don't care in this case... we get it. But don't then pretend that this entire Benghazi/email situation isn't a shit storm of corruption and worse. Just sit there and say nothing matters... at least that's believable. But let it be a pub and you want the system to work... don't be surprised when nothing happens. It's able to work like that because of people like you... whether D or R. The result of course being that we all lose. Good work meat head.

Telstar

Telstar

“If I don’t win, it will be the single greatest waste of time, energy and money,” Trump said.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/elections-2016-donald-trump-divided-gop-losing-prospect-wikileaks-emails/

VectorMan

VectorMan

I wonder what Hillary will do when she loses. It should prove to be a spectacular show if nothing else.

There are some serious trust issues when it comes to Hillary. Libtards ignore the facts and evidence (as usual). Besides, she doesn't have the energy, fortitude or common sense to be president.

We'll see what happens. But when she loses she'll turn in to an even more ruthless bitch from hell.

boards of FL

boards of FL

VectorMan wrote:I wonder what Hillary will do when she loses. It should prove to be a spectacular show if nothing else.

There are some serious trust issues when it comes to Hillary. Libtards ignore the facts and evidence (as usual). Besides, she doesn't have the energy, fortitude or common sense to be president.

We'll see what happens. But when she loses she'll turn in to an even more ruthless bitch from hell.

I'm really looking forward to the meltdowns that will happen on election night. Clinton will win comfortably, democrats will take control of the senate, and then we will get three young, liberal justices that will solidify the lean of supreme court for many years to come.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

boards of FL wrote:Clinton will win comfortably

She'll get more electoral votes than Obama got in 2012.

However, get ready for the "voter fraud" accusations, as they will be forthcoming from the losers. We'll see threads and links to obscure wingnut blogs on this forum by certain posters.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

We are a long way from election day, and anything can happen.

polecat

polecat

We should treat him like baseball fans treated Darryl Strawberry with the
DARRRRYLL DARRRRYLL!

But we get to yell
LOSER LOSER

It will drive him MORE nuts.

polecat

polecat

PkrBum wrote:Emails and facts are still being forced to be released. You don't care in this case... we get it. But don't then pretend that this entire Benghazi/email situation isn't a shit storm of corruption and worse. Just sit there and say nothing matters... at least that's believable. But let it be a pub and you want the system to work... don't be surprised when nothing happens. It's able to work like that because of people like you... whether D or R. The result of course being that we all lose. Good work meat head.

Did you see that Recipe that came out... Very Damming LOL

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:

Most of us (Obama has an awesome popularity rating) hope not.

When Trump loses the election, will you go away quietly?

So you WANT Failed President Barack Hussein Obama to interfere with WHOEVER is then leading the country.  

That is the opposite of every prior president who had the decency and respect remaining out of the picture and allow the current President to work.

Why are you hopeful that President Obama will disrupt the running of this country?  How would that be to the benefit of the United States given the mess we are in today.

Iran supported forces have fired FOUR MISSILES at one of our Navy ships in the past two days.  How has President Obama responded?

Last edited by Markle on 10/13/2016, 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum