Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Progressives WRONGLY attack Jeff Sessions...here's why!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Progressives WRONGLY attack Jeff Sessions...here's why!

In Alabama, Jeff Sessions Desegregated Schools and Got the Death Penalty for KKK Head
12:25 PM, NOV 18, 2016 | By MARK HEMINGWAY

[...]

Sessions's actual track record certainly doesn't suggest he's a racist. Quite the opposite, in fact. As a U.S. Attorney he filed several cases to desegregate schools in Alabama. And he also prosecuted the head of the state Klan, Henry Francis Hays, for abducting and killing Michael Donald, a black teenager selected at random. Sessions insisted on the death penalty for Hays. When he was later elected the state Attorney General, Sessions followed through and made sure Hays was executed. The successful prosecution of Hays also led to a $7 million civil judgment against the Klan, effectively breaking the back of the KKK in Alabama.

[...]

http://www.weeklystandard.com/in-alabama-jeff-sessions-desegregated-schools-and-got-the-death-penalty-for-kkk-head/article/2005461#!

Telstar

Telstar

Good for him that may be something in Jeffy's favor. Let's also remember that Eric Trump stated that Trump supporter KKK David Duke deserves a bullet. Just another way to make America grate again. Cool

2seaoat

I am not attacking him, but feel his own words pretty much tell his story. He is a very poor choice as AG......there are many great US attorneys who are young competent and Republican. I think what bothers me is that for somebody who argues that he wants to drain the swamp, this seems to be the type of moves I am used to from the Chicago Democrats.....patronage and getting your buddies in government when there were twenty accomplished younger Republicans with great prosecution records. This is lazy at best, but typical machine quid pro quo.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum