Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obama using the "p" word like Trump

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKYmiWiNqOw

Ok liberal hypocrites, defend it.

2seaoat

I or anybody else does not have to defend President Obama. His wife and beautiful children and his commitment to his family tell the whole story. You really do have some personal issues with blacks and females. If you cannot figure this out......it explains a great deal about the pain you must have experienced with women. There were Republican candidates who have lived a life of being faithful to their family.......hate and prejudice are hard to reconcile.

2seaoat wrote:I or anybody else does not have to defend President Obama.  His wife and beautiful children and his commitment to his family tell the whole story.   You really do have some personal issues with blacks and females.  If you cannot figure this out......it explains a great deal about the pain you must have experienced with women.  There were Republican candidates who have lived a life of being faithful to their family.......hate and prejudice are hard to reconcile.  

Wrong answer loser. Hypocrite. You and every one who backs Obama after making the same comments is a true died in the wool hypocrite. You really have some issues with the truth and seeing that liberals are guilty of the same sins you point to at Trump. Issues with women and blacks? Is that your white man guilt talking again? If I truly had an issue with a black person, why did I date a black woman back when it was truly dangerous to do so? That would have been from 1980-1986.

RealLindaL

Tellthetruth wrote:If I truly had an issue with a black person, why did I date a black woman back when it was truly dangerous to do so? That would have been from 1980-1986.

Probably rebelling against your parents. LOL

RealLindaL

Tellthetruth wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKYmiWiNqOw

Ok liberal hypocrites, defend it.

EASY to defend such obvious and typical right wing obfuscation of the FACTS.   Why don't you RESEARCH THE FACTS for a change before spreading hateful, misleading BULLSHIT, TTT???  

http://www.snopes.com/obama-demands-rib/

A clip of Barack Obama reading from his book "Dreams of My Father" has been shared out of context.

Excerpt:

Although the clip is real, it doesn't document an off-the-cuff remark made by President Obama demanding "ribs and pussy too." Rather, this footage was taken from Barack Obama's appearance on the show "The Author Series" on 20 September 1995 (long before he ran for the presidency) in which he read excerpts from his book Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance. The full clip [linked in the snopes article, for those who care to know the FACTS] shows that President Obama was describing a conversation he had with someone else about Malcolm X's beliefs, and that the "ribs and pussy too" line was spoken by another character in the book.

RealLindaL

So, TTT, to repeat what I said in your OTHER thread on this sorry B.S. subject, since you're spreading your crapola all over the board:

If you, TTT, as a supposed educator, cannot grasp the difference between a person reading someone else's words as quoted in a work of literature (whether his own work or not), and a person saying that HE himself can grab pussy - i.e. assault women -- just because he's a star, then there's no hope for you.   But then we already knew that.

2seaoat

Pace is a wonderful complex person who thinks dating a black women does not make him f'd up.......hell he killed two birds with one stone.......he dated a black and women......which was totally consistent with his low opinion of both, but the funniest thing is that the word pussy and somebody speaking the same somehow alone revealed a flaw in character. Not. It was the thought that his celebrity would allow him to steal from his foundation, cheat students at Trump University, pay no taxes, fail to pay employees and sub contractors, build products overseas while claiming he will make America great again, only making four million a year while pretending that his serial marriages meant anything.......no Donald Trump is broken.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

That video that Peedog posted is so unbelievably lame that it shows you how much wingnuts are grasping at straws to try and save this election.

Obama must have been in college, decades ago, when he read that piece from a book at a library.

Grab onto it Peedog, and keep up with your pontifications--meanwhile, please pardon us while we thoroughly mock you!

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

dumpcare

More to come according to apprentice producer.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/apprentice-producer-there-are-far-worse-tapes-of-trump/ar-BBxbnlH?li=BBnb7Kz

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Trump's (sic) "Apology" for the remarks that surfaced:

RealLindaL

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:That video that Peedog posted is so unbelievably lame that it shows you how much wingnuts are grasping at straws to try and save this election.

Obama must have been in college, decades ago, when he read that piece from a book at a library.

Grab onto it Peedog, and keep up with your pontifications--meanwhile, please pardon us while we thoroughly mock you!

Agree with you about grasping at straws, Z-man but am just a little disappointed you didn't check out my snopes link above nor read my post before giving your theory of when and where Obama read from that book -- which, btw, he authored.

Telstar

Telstar

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:That video that Peedog posted is so unbelievably lame that it shows you how much wingnuts are grasping at straws to try and save this election.

Obama using the "p" word like Trump Titani10

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

RealLindaL wrote:Agree with you about grasping at straws, Z-man but am just a little disappointed you didn't check out my snopes link above nor read my post before giving your theory of when and where Obama read from that book -- which, btw, he authored.

I didn't see your post until after I made mine, Linda. I just went back and read the Snopes article--thanks for your find. I also watched several minutes of the 1995 book reading done by the much younger President Obama. You are right that the wingnuts are trying to destroy the context of that small clip, much like they tried to over-use HRC's "What difference does it make?" comment. Both attempts are so totally lame!!!

RealLindaL

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:Agree with you about grasping at straws, Z-man but am just a little disappointed you didn't check out my snopes link above nor read my post before giving your theory of when and where Obama read from that book -- which, btw, he authored.

I didn't see your post until after I made mine, Linda. I just went back and read the Snopes article--thanks for your find. I also watched several minutes of the 1995 book reading done by the much younger President Obama. You are right that the wingnuts are trying to destroy the context of that small clip, much like they tried to over-use HRC's "What difference does it make?" comment. Both attempts are so totally lame!!!

Totally lame is RIGHT, not to mention totally and purposely misleading. It's really quite infuriating.

dumpcare

Now you know why the Trump kids stand with their hands folded in front of their crotch.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum