Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

POLL: Trump's use of the word "bullshit" at a New Hampshire political rally. What say you?

+2
Floridatexan
Hospital Bob
6 posters

When Trump says "bullshit" in a rally...

POLL:  Trump's use of the word "bullshit" at a New Hampshire political rally.  What say you? I_vote_lcap29%POLL:  Trump's use of the word "bullshit" at a New Hampshire political rally.  What say you? I_vote_rcap 29% [ 2 ]
POLL:  Trump's use of the word "bullshit" at a New Hampshire political rally.  What say you? I_vote_lcap71%POLL:  Trump's use of the word "bullshit" at a New Hampshire political rally.  What say you? I_vote_rcap 71% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 7

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I think it perfectly describes what he's doing to the public.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Well so far it's 3 votes in favor of cussing and no votes opposed.  I guess I'll have to declare pro-cussing to be the winner.

Just another of the many political rules declared null and void by the Trump show.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I didn't vote in your stupid poll. The standard once was that if you used profanity to make your point, you were lacking in vocabulary. The standard seems to have slipped. I admit to having grown up with the Cotton Eyed Joe, with the chorus of "bullshit". I admit to using that word often to describe what is obviously just that. I'm disgusted by Trump's appeal to the basest of human instincts, so I call BS on his BS. Seriously, THIS is your candidate? What are you thinking?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Floridatexan wrote:
  Seriously, THIS is your candidate?  What are you thinking?

I don't have a candidate.  Don't want one.

Vikingwoman

Who cares?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Vikingwoman wrote:Who cares?

Nobody cares.  That's the irony of it.  You don't care,  I don't care,  he doesn't care,  she doesn't care.  Only a no good low down son of a bitch would care.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Life is a game for billionaires....the rest of us are just riding in the cattle cars....

Vikingwoman

Bob wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:Who cares?

Nobody cares.  That's the irony of it.  You don't care,  I don't care,  he doesn't care,  she doesn't care.  Only a no good low down son of a bitch would care.

LOL!

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I care, Bob. And so do you. Trump is running a media campaign...I read that he's received 25% of media coverage among ALL the candidates. That statistic alone is alarming.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Floridatexan wrote:
I care, Bob.  And so do you.  Trump is running a media campaign...I read that he's received 25% of media coverage among ALL the candidates.  That statistic alone is alarming.

Trump is just much better at the game than these politicians. He knows how to get attention. His opposite would be Rand Paul. Quiet, honest, genuine and absolutely invisible.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Teo has it right.  Trump is a self-promotion genius.  If he actually does win the presidency,  Barnum and Bailey and all the rest will have to take a backseat to Trump.

Here's how skilled a pied piper he is.  I see through most all of what Trump is and yet if the election was right now I'd probably pull the lever on him.
Why?   Because for me the whole thing has become like this.  I don't want to devote all this time to following this election if I can't ever see an end to the story.   The end to the story is seeing what happens when Trump IS the president.   Not just a president campaigner.  And if he doesn't get elected,  I'll have to spend the rest of my life wondering about what would have happened if he had.

Sal

Sal

Bob is willing to aid and abet his own country's descent into fascism solely for the entertainment value.

It would be shocking if it weren't so in character for him.

Salinsky wrote:Bob is willing to aid and abet his own country's descent into fascism solely for the entertainment value.

It would be shocking if it weren't so in character for him.

Because we all have such a chance of changing anything???

Live and let live. Some will guard the door with guns wearing a foil hat...others will take each day as it comes with no worry. Neither approach will change a thing on the actor's stage called politics.

Why do we allow these morons to get under our skin? There is nothing worse or better in my life because of who sits in the Oval Office.

Who commands my destiny? Politicians? Nope.

Sal

Sal

History belies your glib attitude toward elections.

In 2000, a relatively few votes for Ralph Nader handed the election to Dubya, and along with it came the worst foreign policy blunder in the nation's history.

I had a number of friends at the time who voted for Nader with the attitude that it made no difference whether Gore or Dubya got elected.

It was bullshit then, and it's bullshit now

The winner of the 2016 election will almost certainly have the opportunity to appoint several SCOTUS justices, and thus alter the direction of the nation for many years to come.

Do you really think that it makes no difference who makes those decisions?

Salinsky wrote:History belies your glib attitude toward elections.

In 2000, a relatively few votes for Ralph Nader handed the election to Dubya, and along with it came the worst foreign policy blunder in the nation's history.

I had a number of friends at the time who voted for Nader with the attitude that it made no difference whether Gore or Dubya got elected.

The winner of the 2016 election will almost certainly have the opportunity to appoint several SCOTUS justices, and thus alter the direction of the nation for many years to come.

I assure you I am not shallow nor insincere.  Do you feel your vote makes a difference?  I do not.  

Hindsight on the outcome of an administration does not lie at the hand of those who voted or did not vote for the person in the Oval Office.

Tell me how your vote counts.  If I vote my conscience I'd vote for me.  Which I may very well do.  Nothing glib at all about any of this.

Salinsky wrote:History belies your glib attitude toward elections.

It certainly does. I can't imagine a reactionary activist scotus. I might have to reconsider voting for trump... lol.

2seaoat

We do not need leadership using curse words in common communication with the public. It is crass and lacks civility. It matters.

Every vote matters. Every single vote. I saw a horrible situation almost happen on three votes on a school referendum. Children could have had their lives irreparably harmed, but for the community raising money, to cover the deficit.

Donald Trump is a bad person who represents all that is bad with America. He is not evil like Cruz, he just is a fascist. However, worse than his fascist tendencies was the arrogance of Bush and others that somehow they were entitled to be elected just because. Only Kasich can save the Republican Party. Rubio is a thin book, Cruz is the most evil politician I have seen in ten years, Paul will have a hard time winning his senate seat, and the balance are parrots who think repeating words somehow makes them stand for anything. The next election in America is always the most important election in our history........someday there may be no election.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum