Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mike Pence just got spanked in Appellate court banning Syrian refugees from Indiana

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Three Republican judge panel, all conservative Republican appointees, and one is on Trump's short list for Supreme Court just said that discrimination against nationalities on immigration is not the province of Indiana.......poor Donald Trump, he just announced if he wins he is going to kick all Syrians out of America.......fascist and Nazi is no way to go through life.......America needs to take this country back from the fascist, and maybe by turning off the lights with the Trump candidacy has all the cockroaches spewing out of their crevices......time to turn the lights on America.

2seaoat

Good thing Steve Jobs died......his Syrian father would require he wear a gold star on his turtleneck.......definitely not stylish........zieg heil.

He doesn't want a repeat of the common terrorist acts in his home state. You havennt been affected, but if you last long enough for it to occur, you will whine the loudest I am sure

And where is your link loser? Just spouting off at the pie hole?

2seaoat

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/appeals-court-rules-against-governor-mike-pence-on-syrian-refugees-indiana/

hehehehehehehehehhe.........straight from my pie hole. Very Happy

2seaoat

He doesn't want a repeat of the common terrorist acts in his home state. You havennt been affected, but if you last long enough for it to occur, you will whine the loudest I am sure

I have not been stung by a bee in 15 years.......so the chances of a terrorist killing anybody in Santa Rosa County is about the same as the ACT scores in Santa Rosa County matching the national average........

2seaoat wrote:He doesn't want a repeat of the common terrorist acts in his home state. You havennt been affected, but if you last long enough for it to occur, you will whine the loudest I am sure

I have not been stung by a bee in 15 years.......so the chances of a terrorist killing anybody in Santa Rosa County is about the same as the ACT scores in Santa Rosa County matching the national average........
Neither had the people in Boston, San Bernadino, Orlando or fort Hood....but they are still just as dead as a door nail. The vitriol is thick with you padawan. If the end is that close, why spend it here ? Maybe you don't have the list of friends you brag about at all. This place might be it and you know what, there's not a dozen folks who post here regularly.

2seaoat

Boo......a Muslims going to get Pace.........Put a sign on the Pace municipal boundaries......no muslims..........poor pace.....you think this is the only forum folks post. Sorry, I come here to find some incredible posts where on most sites nobody would say the things you say......but those forums have folks who do not live in Santa Rosa County.

2seaoat

I bet this will be a central theme in the debate on Tuesday.....or should I say today.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum