Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Will Donald Trump show up for the next two debates?

2 posters

Will Donald Trump show up for the next two debates? I_vote_lcap56%Will Donald Trump show up for the next two debates? I_vote_rcap 56% [ 5 ]
Will Donald Trump show up for the next two debates? I_vote_lcap22%Will Donald Trump show up for the next two debates? I_vote_rcap 22% [ 2 ]
Will Donald Trump show up for the next two debates? I_vote_lcap22%Will Donald Trump show up for the next two debates? I_vote_rcap 22% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

boards of FL

boards of FL

boards of FL

boards of FL

The debate last night somewhat mirrored what I see on this forum, FaceBook, Twitter, and reddit. You have one side that repeats parroted mantras but doesn't know how to substantively back anything up - essentially, one side who hasn't a clue as to what they're talking about. And then you have another that does in fact know how to substantively back up what they're saying.

Telstar

Telstar

I voted he will show up for both unless he takes the advice of his long time drag queen friend Rudy.

Giuliani: I'd skip next debates if I were Trump

Donald Trump should skip the next two debates unless he gets special guarantees from the moderators, former New York mayor and top Trump adviser Rudy Giuliani told reporters after the debate.
Lester Holt, the NBC News anchor who moderated the debate, should be “ashamed of himself,” Giuliani said after the debate. He said Holt was wrong to attempt to fact-check Trump on the constitutionality of stop-and-frisk and his claimed opposition to the Iraq War.
Story Continued Below
“If I were Donald Trump I wouldn’t participate in another debate unless I was promised that the journalist would act like a journalist and not an incorrect, ignorant fact checker,” Giuliani said. “The moderator would have to promise that there would be a moderator and not a fact checker and in two particular cases an enormously ignorant, completely misinformed fact checker.”
“If you wonder why Donald Trump thinks that the press is a left-wing basically oriented group, Lester Holt proved it tonight," he added.
He later clarified about future debates: “I didn’t say what I’m advising him, I said what I would do.”

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/giuliani-trump-debates-228756

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum