Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Most Deplorable Thing Trump Has Done Yet

+2
RealLindaL
Floridatexan
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

RealLindaL

Excellent piece by Olberman, and it galls me that, as he predicted, it's already been forgotten.

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:Excellent piece by Olberman, and it galls me that, as he predicted, it's already been forgotten.

Maybe Trump will bring it up again tonight.

Markle

Markle

Who's Olberman? Is he on the air anywhere? The last I heard he had even been fired from a sports network.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Floridatexan wrote:

I didn't realize such a high number of presidents had been shot or shot at. Good piece.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:Who's Olberman?  Is he on the air anywhere?  The last I heard he had even been fired from a sports network.

Olberman's an intelligent communicator who knows how to manipulate being on screen even better than that scurrilous asshole with the dead rat on his head.

Truth is, Trump has the intellect of a bullying 14 year old, one who attends a private school and whose parents protect him 24/7. He's a pissant.

And who gives a shit about you denigrating Keith Olberman? Who is Markle, and why should anyone care?

Down with Amerika Inc., corporate control of our government through corrupt campaign financing!

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:Who's Olberman?  Is he on the air anywhere?  The last I heard he had even been fired from a sports network.

Olberman's an intelligent communicator who knows how to manipulate being on screen even better than that scurrilous asshole with the dead rat on his head.  

Truth is, Trump has the intellect of a bullying 14 year old, one who attends a private school and whose parents protect him 24/7.  He's a pissant.

And who gives a shit about you denigrating Keith Olberman?  Who is Markle, and why should anyone care?

Down with Amerika Inc., corporate control of our government through corrupt campaign financing!

The Most Deplorable Thing Trump Has Done Yet 5a86c1ec-a5ca-4dcd-82b1-2fb247a229c9_zpsa2jhm6th

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Truth is, Trump has the intellect of a bullying 14 year old, one who attends a private school and whose parents protect him 24/7.  He's a pissant.

And who gives a shit about you denigrating Keith Olberman?  Who is Markle, and why should anyone care?

The Most Deplorable Thing Trump Has Done Yet 5a86c1ec-a5ca-4dcd-82b1-2fb247a229c9_zpsa2jhm6th

Congratulations ... once again you've won an argument -- a win that only you recognize.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum