Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump & Putin. Yes, It's Really a Thing

+2
Telstar
Floridatexan
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/trump-putin-yes-it-s-really-a-thing

Telstar

Telstar

They say Reagan destroyed the Soviets so I guess it's okay that Trump sleeps with the Soviets while he tries to destroy America.

Markle

Markle

Trump & Putin.  Yes, It's Really a Thing Clinton20Foundation_zpsg7pohvci

Telstar

Telstar

It does seem odd that Putin the strong man would seem so fond of Trump. I don't recall any soviet leaders making nice with Reagan, at least before Gorbachev. Could it be that Putin considers Trump some kind of long lost brother/comrade from a far off shore or do the two of them share a far more sinister secret.

2seaoat

The release of tax returns is a critical safeguard in a democracy. If there is a traitor, the returns will quickly find who is making loans to a candidate and what influences may be extended. Donald Trump cannot be elected if he releases his tax returns. He is a piece of chit, the tax returns will certify the same.

dumpcare

Telstar wrote:It does seem odd that Putin the strong man would seem so fond of Trump. I don't recall any soviet leaders making nice with Reagan, at least before Gorbachev. Could it be that Putin considers Trump some kind of long lost brother/comrade from a far off shore or do the two of them share a far more sinister secret.

Trump has financial interests as reported I believe on cnbc. I saw it last week they have done business before. Manafort was an advisor to Russia.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Julian Assange: 'A lot more material' coming on US elections

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/26/politics/julian-assange-dnc-email-leak-hack/

dumpcare

George Will is leaning towards the theory that he won't release is tax returns because it will show his business dealings with Russia.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum