Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

UFO on google earth in jax tex?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1UFO on google earth in jax tex? Empty UFO on google earth in jax tex? 9/28/2012, 7:51 pm

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/09/ufo-or-lens-flare-in-google-street-view-you-decide/

just go to google maps, put in jax texas and youll see it.

Yella

Yella

Rogue wrote:http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/09/ufo-or-lens-flare-in-google-street-view-you-decide/

Pink UFOs are known to be operated by gay aliens from planet Rainbow from the Nebulous Nebula. They were banished for reasons best known to them.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Yella wrote:
Rogue wrote:http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/09/ufo-or-lens-flare-in-google-street-view-you-decide/

Pink UFOs are known to be operated by gay aliens from planet Rainbow from the Nebulous Nebula. They were banished for reasons best known to them.

The gay aliens are well lubricated and can slip in and out before being noticed most of the time Wink

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

I called the FBI about this and they said it was a weather balloon.

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

ghandi wrote:I called the FBI about this and they said it was a weather balloon.

No, it's not. My brainiac husband figured this one out within ten minutes of hearing about it on Good Morning American today. It's a hyper-reflection of the nearby Taco Bell sign.

Google it and you'll see.

PBulldog2 wrote:
ghandi wrote:I called the FBI about this and they said it was a weather balloon.

No, it's not. My brainiac husband figured this one out within ten minutes of hearing about it on Good Morning American today. It's a hyper-reflection of the nearby Taco Bell sign.

Google it and you'll see.

sure sure.....

lets compare. heres the ufo
[img]UFO on google earth in jax tex? Ht_goo10[/img]

nows here old signs they dont really use anymore
[img]UFO on google earth in jax tex? 23417410[/img]

and the signs they use now
[img]UFO on google earth in jax tex? Taco-b10[/img]

and heres the spaceship I came to this planet on
[img]UFO on google earth in jax tex? Semjas12[/img]

which do you think it is now Razz

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

I didn't understand my husband's hyper-reflection explanation myself, but he did. Very Happy I've learned he's usually right about these technical things.

It has something to do with the reflection getting warped by being reflected in different places, and getting ultimately smushed together.

If you look really close at the clouds, you can see a bell underneath the "UFO" - it's an extension of the edges of the UFO on both sides.

Last edited by PBulldog2 on 9/29/2012, 6:20 am; edited 1 time in total

PBulldog2 wrote:I didn't understand my husband's hyper-reflection explanation myself, but he did. Very Happy I've learned he's usually right about these technical things.

It has something to do with the reflection getting warped by being reflected in different places.

well, us being women and all are just going to have to let him think he knows what it is. but we know the truth Wink

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Rogue wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:I didn't understand my husband's hyper-reflection explanation myself, but he did. Very Happy I've learned he's usually right about these technical things.

It has something to do with the reflection getting warped by being reflected in different places.

well, us being women and all are just going to have to let him think he knows what it is. but we know the truth Wink

Hahaahaha!!!! My husband and I always say this: He's always right, and I know everything. Works for us!

Yella

Yella

It has something to do with the reflection getting warped by being reflected in different places, and getting ultimately smushed together.

If you look really close at the clouds, you can see a bell underneath the "UFO" - it's an extension of the edges of the UFO on both sides.

Getting warped and smushed at the same time is fun but dangerous.

reminds me of the day i spent all nite doing that... i have no memory of it.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

The smartest thing that any woman can ever say usually starts with "my husband told me".

ghandi wrote:The smartest thing that any woman can ever say usually starts with "my husband told me".

that's a shitty thing to say... would you prefer that people measure the things they say?

Yella

Yella

PkrBum wrote:
ghandi wrote:The smartest thing that any woman can ever say usually starts with "my husband told me".

that's a shitty thing to say... would you prefer that people measure the things they say?

ghandi can't help saying these things. His mind is as twisted as a barrel of snakes which is what I like about the weird old dude. LOL

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Hey, I'm the first to admit my husband is a bright man. That's one of the reasons I fell in love with him. The man seems to think and perceive in fifty dimensions at once. I'm much more linear.

Again, it works for us!

Funny thing is, when we're doing chores, I can multitask and do five things at once while he focuses on only the main task at hand --- the mission, he calls it. That makes me smarter at doing chores. Twisted Evil

Yella

Yella

UFO on google earth in jax tex? 55551510

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

PkrBum wrote:

Of all the women that post here, some are nuts and the rest are dumb. And you know this. Don't question what I say again. I'm always right.

ghandi wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

Of all the women that post here, some are nuts and the rest are dumb. And you know this. Don't question what I say again. I'm always right.

you aren't in this case. i don't give a damn if you think you are. it's one thing to banter... it's another to demean and intimidate.

i think you can recognize that.

Yella

Yella

PkrBum wrote:reminds me of the day i spent all nite doing that... i have no memory of it.

Yep. It rained all night the day I left, the weather it was fine . . . .

ghandi wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

which am I? Razz

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Rogue wrote:
ghandi wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

which am I? Razz

I don't like to label people. But I don't think your dumb.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum