Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kentucky Governor Wants Civil War If Hillary Clinton Wins

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Telstar

Telstar

Sal

Sal

What an asshole.

But, let's look at the bigger picture.

He was speaking at the Values Voter Summit, which is a summit of bigots organized by the Family Research Council, which has been designated a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center.

And, take a look at the roster;

http://www.valuesvotersummit.org/speakers/

This asshole feels comfortable calling for armed sedition in the company of some of the biggest names in the Republican party, including their nominee for President of the United States.

"Basket of deplorables" is far too kind.

"Basket of treasonous reprobates" is more accurate.

knothead

knothead

Sal wrote:What an asshole.

He was speaking at the Values Voter Summit, which is a summit of bigots organized by the Family Research Council, which has been designated a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center.

This asshole feels comfortable calling for armed sedition in the company of some of the biggest names in the Republican party, including their nominee for President of the United States.

As a Kentuckiam, I am beyond embarrassment . . . what an intellectually challenged prick . . . .

knothead wrote:
Sal wrote:What an asshole.

As a Kentuckiam, I am beyond embarrassment . . . what an intellectually challenged prick . . . .

what's a kentuckiam?

2seaoat

what's a kentuckiam?

Knot has spent too much time in Escambia and Santa Rosa County......it is contagious........just like the support for Donald Trump. A new Civil War has been fought since the Civil Rights Act........the basket of deplorables have never been shy about the same.

knothead

knothead

2seaoat wrote:what's a kentuckiam?

Knot has spent too much time in Escambia and Santa Rosa County......it is contagious........just like the support for Donald Trump.    A new Civil War has been fought since the Civil Rights Act........the basket of deplorables have never been shy about the same.

Guess I have been here so long I have forgotten how to spell Mr. Oats, just not yet in the basket of deplorables however . . . . I am sincere when I say it is embarrassing as not only a KentuckiaM but also as an AmericaM . . .

2seaoat

The man is only speaking what 30% of Americans in the South are thinking........it is much more than a political battle. It is a cultural battle, and when the culture has inequality as a pillar of that culture, nothing good will come out of this continued racial tension. It is going to take young people in this nation to heal the divisions of this country. We can enjoy this nation, but most of us have seen these attitudes of division.......it is time for young people to become involved and lead this nation from the mess left by the babyboomers who selfishly still want it all.......a return to Mayberry and separate but equal is not coming back.......move on babyboomers.......our selfish existence has harmed this great nation beyond anything I could imagine forty years ago. From hope and a new beginning it was material consumption and dropping tax rates leaving huge debt to our grandchildren, and now combative traitorous politics......enough.

Telstar

Telstar

knothead wrote:
2seaoat wrote:what's a kentuckiam?

Knot has spent too much time in Escambia and Santa Rosa County......it is contagious........just like the support for Donald Trump.    A new Civil War has been fought since the Civil Rights Act........the basket of deplorables have never been shy about the same.

Guess I have been here so long I have forgotten how to spell Mr. Oats, just not yet in the basket of deplorables however . . .  . I am sincere when I say it is embarrassing as not only a KentuckiaM but also as an AmericaM . . .  

lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum