Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump And Hillary Debate Prep : A Closer Look

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Telstar

Telstar

The A-Hole Team  LOL

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Now that was really funny.......!

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Telstar

Telstar

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Now that was really funny.......!

I think America would take him seriously if he wore a clown costume during the debates. lol!

Hillary has already won the clown contest. What kind of narcotic will Hillary have to be under the influence of to make it through a debate without having one of her Sling Bladeisms come out or a coughing attack?

Telstar

Telstar

I'm actually worried about an October surprise. If Trump suddenly drops out of the race and is replaced by Pence it will have a tremendous impact on the debates. Hillary will have to stop prepping with a three year old child and start prepping with a hunk of driftwood.

2seaoat

I would love to see Hillary pull out of her purse a fifth of Jack Daniels at the debate.......take a swig before answering the moderators question, and then saying.......its my cough medicine.

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:I would love to see Hillary pull out of her purse a fifth of Jack Daniels at the debate.......take a swig before answering the moderators question, and then saying.......its my cough medicine.

Loved Old No 7. back in my drinking days. I hope Lyin' Hillary brings up every whopper about Trump that she can when Mr No-fact-check Chris Wallace is the moderator. The one about Trump hiding his donations to NAMBLA in his tax returns. The one about Trump being a long time friend of child molester Mark Foley...Oh that's right Trump really is a long time friend of child molester Mark Foley and that's no lie. Well at least we know Foley won't be dreaming of getting into Ivanka's panties the way Bigly Daddy Tiny Glands does all the time. lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum