Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Worst Yet! Hillary Clinton Suffers Serious Coughing Fit In Cleveland

+5
ZVUGKTUBM
Joanimaroni
Floridatexan
dumpcare
Markle
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Markle

Markle

Will she make it to election day?

The Worst Yet! Hillary Clinton Suffers Serious Coughing Fit In Cleveland

by CHARLIE SPIERING5 Sep 201610,989

Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton suffered another coughing fit on the campaign trail, immediately after she took the stage during a rally in Cleveland.

Clinton has been off the campaign trail for several days of rest, and the Labor Day rally with Tim Kaine was meant to mark her triumphant push across the finish line.

Clinton immediately reached for a glass of water after taking the stage, coughing repeatedly.

“Every time I think about Trump, I get allergic,” she said, smiling weakly.

“Boy ,we have 63 days to go,” she choked, continuing to cough repeatedly.

After pausing for several seconds and reaching for some sort of medication she struggled through another sentence as her running mate Tim Kaine stood up and sat down awkwardly. Later it appeared that Kaine brought her some paper towels.

An aide also stood up to give her something to assist her struggle with her cough.

Clinton again referred to her “allergic reaction” as she continued speaking.

With a hoarse voice, she continued to struggle through her speech, coughing repeatedly and trashing Donald Trump for not being suited to serve as commander in chief.

An NBC reporter remarked that this coughing fit is “the worst one I can remember.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/05/hillary-clinton-serious-coughing-fit-in-cleveland/

My Progressive friends...did she or did she not have a coughing fit in Cleveland.

The issue isn't my source, notice an NBC reporter also said the same.

Not good to try and talk through one, just makes it worse.  Better to stop, take a Cepacol or equal, regroup and start again, slower.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/05/hillary-clinton-serious-coughing-fit-in-cleveland/

dumpcare

You know I saw that. Several medications will make you cough especially lisinipril. My wife has been on it for years and still has coughing fits. Also acid reflux which I have makes you have coughing fits. I really don't put much into her coughing fits.

ppaca wrote:You know I saw that. Several medications will make you cough especially lisinipril. My wife has been on it for years and still has coughing fits. Also acid reflux which I have makes you have coughing fits. I really don't put much into her coughing fits.

A voice of reason...

Markle is about as relevant as Fox always saying they have BREAKING NEWS!

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

ppaca wrote:You know I saw that. Several medications will make you cough especially lisinipril. My wife has been on it for years and still has coughing fits. Also acid reflux which I have makes you have coughing fits. I really don't put much into her coughing fits.

My doctor took me off Lisinopril and substituted Losartan.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

4 minute coughing spell....wow.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I don't usually have allergies, but every Spring and Fall, I have to cave and take Benadryl and/or FloNase for about 2 weeks. It's the change of seasons; Fall is in the air, and along with it comes allergy issues for some people.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:I don't usually have allergies, but every Spring and Fall, I have to cave and take Benadryl and/or FloNase for about 2 weeks.  It's the change of seasons; Fall is in the air, and along with it comes allergy issues for some people.
Then it sounds like you do have allergies.....seasonal.

A 4 minute coughing spell is not a normal allergic reaction.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

SheWrites wrote:Markle is about as relevant as Fox always saying they have BREAKING NEWS!

The Worst Yet! Hillary Clinton Suffers Serious Coughing Fit In Cleveland 420222

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/05/hillary-clinton-serious-coughing-fit-in-cleveland/

The issue isn't my source

Oh yes it is!

The Worst Yet! Hillary Clinton Suffers Serious Coughing Fit In Cleveland Giphy

2seaoat

I have to agree. A four minute coughing session is not normal. If it persists, she will have to be more respectful to her 70 years on this earth and understand that the body as it ages has limitations. It also could be nothing but allergies because my wife coughs when the pollen counts are high, but in any regard she should consider shorter speeches and maybe not talk to the press until after the election.

Sal

Sal

These attacks are misogynistic to the core.

You can't beat her on policy or substance, so try to characterize her as too frail and weak because she needed a cough drop.

That a woman from the same age bracket would contribute to these transparently misogynistic lines of attack just adds to the unseemliness.

Meanwhile, you have a Republican nominee who is clearly mentally unhinged, and the knuckle-draggers shout, "Huzzah!".

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:These attacks are misogynistic to the core.

You can't beat her on policy or substance, so try to characterize her as too frail and weak because she needed a cough drop.

That a woman from the same age bracket would contribute to these transparently misogynistic lines of attack just adds to the unseemliness.

Meanwhile, you have a Republican nominee who is clearly mentally unhinged, and the knuckle-draggers shout, "Huzzah!".

A cough drop will stop a 4 minute coughing episode?  It sounds more like a laryngospasm.

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:
A cough drop will stop a 4 minute coughing episode?  It sounds more like a laryngospasm.

So, it is your contention that the doctor who wrote this is lying to cover for her? ....

The Worst Yet! Hillary Clinton Suffers Serious Coughing Fit In Cleveland Captur10
The Worst Yet! Hillary Clinton Suffers Serious Coughing Fit In Cleveland Captur11

This from a medical professional who actually, ... you know, ... physically examined her, rather than a random political hack who watched it on TV.

Did you really work in the healthcare field, or do you just make that claim for comedic effect?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Sal wrote:This from a medical professional who actually, ... you know, ... physically examined her, rather than a random political hack who watched it on TV.

It looks like the letter Sal posted sends yet another Markle thread down in flames!

The Worst Yet! Hillary Clinton Suffers Serious Coughing Fit In Cleveland JRJ06EO

Sal

Sal

Mold effects me much more than pollen, and with all of the wet weather we've experienced, I've really been hacking and sneezing.

My wife makes a concoction of honey mixed liberally with turmeric.

A half teaspoon dissolved in the mouth every couple of hours really works miracles for me.

I'm tempted to send Mrs. Clinton an email with this suggestion, but I'm intrigued to find just how far the wingnutz' stupidity will allow them to carry this.

I'm kinda hoping that she coughs in the debate and Trump is stupid enough to walk into a real haymaker.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

No Sal. ..I don't think a cough drop will stop a 4 minute coughing episode and I said a 4 minute episode sounds like a laryngeal spasm.

Markle

Markle

Joanimaroni wrote:4 minute coughing spell....wow.

Yeah, I agree. A four-minute coughing spell is excessive. That in addition to all the others.

Then blaming "allergies" when she's not had this problem ever before nor is anyone else is a bit much.

Sal

Sal

So, the doctor is lying ...

... this is what your going with?

Markle

Markle

She and her cabal must be having nightmares about this or one of her spasms happening during one of the debates.

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:So, the doctor is lying ...

... this is what your going with?

Yeah, NO ONE in the Clinton Cabal would EVER LIE!

The Worst Yet! Hillary Clinton Suffers Serious Coughing Fit In Cleveland Crimes_zpszgovixkl

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Markle wrote:She and her cabal must be having nightmares about this or one of her spasms happening during one of the debates.

Read this today.....
This was the second time in 24 hours Hillary Clinton has been captured on video being crippled by the mysterious ailment. Rumors from sources close to the campaign suggest the coughing fits are worse behind the scenes when Hillary is off camera. What do you think?
UPDATE: What was in the 'special' cup of water Clinton asked for? Hillary was already holding bottled water...

2seaoat

Then blaming "allergies" when she's not had this problem ever before nor is anyone else is a bit much.

It is after labor day, when my allergies always bothered me......they called it hay fever, but one year it advanced to bronchitis, but what I find curious that this letter was written in July and she began coughing in September, and the doctor in his letter mentioned her seasonal allergies........not so much lies.....just being a normal 70 year old women.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:Then blaming "allergies" when she's not had this problem ever before nor is anyone else is a bit much.

It is after labor day, when my allergies always bothered me......they called it hay fever, but one year it advanced to bronchitis, but what I find curious that this letter was written in July and she began coughing in September, and the doctor in his letter mentioned her seasonal allergies........not so much lies.....just being a normal 70 year old women.
July 2015.....I think Dr. Drew and his colleague was right to question her health and medications.

Sal

Sal

Dr. Drew?

Sal

Sal

She should consider switching to edibles.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum