Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another SHOCK! Hillary Clinton Named ‘Worst Ethics Violator of 2015′

+2
2seaoat
Markle
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Another SHOCK!  Who would have guessed?

Hillary Clinton Named ‘Worst Ethics Violator of 2015′
by PATRICK HOWLEY 22 Dec 2015
Democratic presidential frontrunner Hillary Clinton has a new honorific title: “Worst Ethics Violator of 2015.”

The Foundation for Accountability and Government Trust (FACT), a Washington-based think tank, released a year-end list of Worst Ethics Violators for this ill-begotten calendar year. Clinton ran away with the contest.

Breitbart News extensively reported on the issues that led to Clinton’s victory in the contest, from her special favor for her son-in-law’s buddy at Goldman Sachs, to her potentially illegal coordination with the Ready For Hillary Super PAC. FACT even filed a complaint with the U.S. Office of Government Ethics regarding Clinton’s State Department favor for her son-in-law and his pal.

FACT’s list of ethical violators was strictly nonpartisan, with Democrat Rep. Alan Grayson (D-FL)17%
showing up on the list alongside Republican Rep. Mark Meadows (R-NC)93%
for their own ethical quandaries.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/12/22/hillary-clinton-named-worst-ethics-violator-2015/

Last edited by Markle on 12/23/2015, 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

2seaoat

Matthew G. Whitaker (born October 29, 1969 in Des Moines, Iowa) is a former U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of Iowa. He was appointed June 15, 2004 by President George W. Bush. Whitaker resigned in November 2009 following the appointment and confirmation of Nicholas A. Klinefledt, who was appointed by President Barack Obama.

Whitaker, a Republican, ran unsuccessfully for Treasurer of Iowa in 2002, losing to incumbent Democrat Michael Fitzgerald by 55% to 43%,[5] and was a candidate for the United States Senate seat being vacated by Democrat Tom Harkin in 2014.[6] He came fourth in the Republican primary, with 11,909 votes (7.54%).

Yep......I guess he does not like Hillary.

polecat

polecat

Breitbart News extensively reported on

Must be true

Who did Media Matters extensively report on

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Must be Andrew Brietbart reporting from the grave.....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

You know the Republican Party is doomed when the only retort to issues is to have an organization of Republicans form and then have them announce that Hillary is dishonest. It is simply stupid. Issue avoidance has become their gravestone. The party is done. Just like the Whigs transitioned to the Republican Party, I simply do not know what this can transition into........it cannot be called a party when the glue which holds the same together is fear and lies. No common core issues which can be debated.......Yes, I think billionaires should pay less tax.....NEVER, instead.....be afraid of Muslims.

Youre just a shill for the most corrupt candidate to ever be this close to the presidency... what a sell out.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PkrBum wrote:Youre just a shill for the most corrupt candidate to ever be this close to the presidency... what a sell out.

Elites got to hang together....

2seaoat

I will vote for Kasich in the Republican March primary. I will vote for Hillary only if a crazy is the Republican nominee.....you Romney lovers make me laugh.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Matthew G. Whitaker (born October 29, 1969 in Des Moines, Iowa) is a former U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of Iowa. He was appointed June 15, 2004 by President George W. Bush. Whitaker resigned in November 2009 following the appointment and confirmation of Nicholas A. Klinefledt, who was appointed by President Barack Obama.

Whitaker, a Republican, ran unsuccessfully for Treasurer of Iowa in 2002, losing to incumbent Democrat Michael Fitzgerald by 55% to 43%,[5] and was a candidate for the United States Senate seat being vacated by Democrat Tom Harkin in 2014.[6] He came fourth in the Republican primary, with 11,909 votes (7.54%).

Not sure what your word salad is supposed to mean but this is 2015 and Hillary Clinton is running for President. Does that compare with your examples of desperation?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Matthew G. Whitaker (born October 29, 1969 in Des Moines, Iowa) is a former U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of Iowa. He was appointed June 15, 2004 by President George W. Bush. Whitaker resigned in November 2009 following the appointment and confirmation of Nicholas A. Klinefledt, who was appointed by President Barack Obama.

Not sure what your word salad is supposed to mean but this is 2015 and Hillary Clinton is running for President.  Does that compare with your examples of desperation?

Your source, once again, is biased. Just keep cranking it out, Markle. Some day someone might believe you.

polecat

polecat

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Youre just a shill for the most corrupt candidate to ever be this close to the presidency... what a sell out.

Elites got to hang together....

That's why republicans build Country Clubs.

2seaoat

That's why republicans build Country Clubs.

I belonged for twenty years and loved it.....I guess if that is what defines an elite.....I am all in..... a historically significant designer on a course which just celebrated its 100 year anniversary. Great times and good people.

polecat

polecat

Ever play a 4some with a plumber a auto mechanic and a guy who pumps out port-A-lets?

2seaoat

Ever play a 4some with a plumber a auto mechanic and a guy who pumps out port-A-lets?

The worst snobbery I ever saw at a country club is a friend who belonged who was a lineman for the utility company. He is 6 3 blonde hair and a very intelligent and handsome man. He married a woman who owned 1/2 of the largest club car distributor in the Midwest. So this guy who owned a printing company and is all of five foot four inches and overweight, says to him "john" how does a guy who works climbing telephone poles belong to this country club........he smiles and says......that is an easy question I can answer.......I married my wife. I was fuming because I played basketball with him and our kids went to the same school and before I could unload, one of the foursome just blurts out......don't worry John, Billy has to compensate for a a lot of things and you being tall and handsome just requires that he say something which makes him a bigger man........I thought I was going to spew....everybody starts cackling, and suddenly Billl goes......John.....I owe you an apology.....I am short and fat, you are tall and handsome, and what I just said was a dick move on my part. Please forgive me for being a dick.

True story. Lot of little men with inherited money, but the majority of members were good people who happened to do well. It was a great learning experience for the kids, and I got to play on some world famous golf courses in league play.....I loved golf, and they called me the sinclair man because I wore green pants, a green shirt, and always had a white towel out my back pocket.....they always took up collections to give me pro shop credits for new clothes.....nope.....I was a stubborn German who did not care to impress anybody.

Markle

Markle

Good to see that you agree that Hillary Clinton is the worst ethics violator of 2015. Good you are on board.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum