Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump coming to the armpit on friday

+3
Floridatexan
2seaoat
Hospital Bob
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

me and pacedog will be there to do some trump worshippin.
Be there or be square.
pacedog and i want to see a true american hero, carl gallups.

2seaoat

The percentage of voters voting for Trump all across America will not be any higher than Escambia and Santa Rosa counties. That tells the whole story. You can run, but not hide from the ugly truth. Few places in America are so backward and hateful. Modernity just is not a concept for the Middle East alone.......it needs to start at the Pace WalMart. Trump really likes stupid people, they worship his glitter and gold, his hateful politics, and his worship of the superficial and evil of this world. Of course there is a path out of Hell, it may take a generation or two......but it will require Muslim, Mexican, and other immigrants migrating to a land of barren values and beach condos and intermingling with the natives to improve the genetic stock so future generations can respect each person in America for their character and not their race, religion, or creed........the only hope is for some Mexicans and Muslims to save the day.

Telstar

Telstar

Bob wrote:me and pacedog will be there to do some trump worshippin.
Be there or be square.
pacedog and i want to see a true american hero,  carl gallups.

Have fun Bob. Gee I hope some B Movie scientist doesn't mistake the armpit for Yucca Flats and transform your hero into the Hideous Scum Demon. LOL

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Telstar wrote:

Have fun Bob. Gee I hope some B Movie scientist doesn't mistake the armpit for Yucca Flats and transform your hero into the Hideous Scum Demon. LOL

Actually to witness his assassination would be good entertainment. Plus that would distract everybody from the free refreshment table so I could pig out at no charge.

Telstar

Telstar

Bob wrote:
Telstar wrote:

Actually to witness his assassination would be good entertainment.  Plus that would distract everybody from the free refreshment table so I could pig out at no charge.

LOL, not likely. Trump's Vice President isn't a family friend of some sick bastard who wants to impress Jodi Foster, besides they would probably come down harder on you for chowing down on free vittles than they would on the shooter.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Let me tell you the one reason i hate trump the most.

In the beginning,  what he was for many of us was something new to replace the usual mediocre suspects.

What he has accomplished now is to snuff out any hopes of that ever happening. I wish his daddy had been wearing a condom.

Telstar

Telstar

Bob wrote:Let me tell you the one reason i hate trump the most.

In the beginning,  what he was for many of us was something new to replace the usual mediocre suspects.

What he has accomplished now is to snuff out any hopes of that ever happening.  I wish his daddy had been wearing a condom.

I just hope the next one isn't a little smoother and a little sharper so that all clear minded Americans have a problem seeing through him. Thankful that only simpletons and dullards still support him. Very Happy

2seaoat

Thankful that only simpletons and dullards still support him.

There will be a sold out venue with people lining the street when Trump comes to town........in my mind it is more a question of morality. The idea that the evangelical community supports this man is more of an indictment on that so called faith community that within the same they march lock step in support of an evil man. The same principles which drive the hate and fear of the Trump campaign have nicely melded with the big business of evangelical church building........glitter and gold, greed, and bigger is better.......the bible is theirs to interpret, and the path to God is only through them....contrary to everything the bible says......but like Trump the bigger the lie.....the easier it is to sell.

You've certainly memorized all of the dnc/leftist talkingpoints... I'll give you that much.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:You've certainly memorized all of the dnc/leftist talkingpoints... I'll give you that much.

Don't try to play it off. The man is a crook.

http://www.truth-out.org/news/item/37497-the-making-of-donald-trump-david-cay-johnston-on-trump-s-ties-to-the-mob-and-drug-traffickers

(interview with the author of this new book)

Trump coming to the armpit on friday Making-of-Donald-Trump-bestseller-232x300

Truthout is soros... and if he endorses the book then the author is just as skewed.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:Truthout is soros... and if he endorses the book then the author is just as skewed.

This author has covered Trump for decades. It has nothing whatsoever to do with Soros. You are stuck in the mud; can't see the forest for the trees. I truly feel sorry for you because your thinking is so muddled and backward.

Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Truthout is soros... and if he endorses the book then the author is just as skewed.

This author has covered Trump for decades.  It has nothing whatsoever to do with Soros.  You are stuck in the mud; can't see the forest for the trees.  I truly feel sorry for you because your thinking is so muddled and backward.

Soros has made his agenda perfectly clear... and you won't find anything contrary to it from his media.

If you are in lockstep with soros... it's you that are much worse than backwards. You're seditious.

Telstar

Telstar

Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:You've certainly memorized all of the dnc/leftist talkingpoints... I'll give you that much.

Don't try to play it off.  The man is a crook.

http://www.truth-out.org/news/item/37497-the-making-of-donald-trump-david-cay-johnston-on-trump-s-ties-to-the-mob-and-drug-traffickers

I'll only read it if they print it on toilet paper where anything to do with Trump belongs. TP like the republican logo says. Very Happy

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:

Trump coming to the armpit on friday Crimes_zpszgovixkl

RealLindaL

Markle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Trump coming to the armpit on friday Crimes_zpszgovixkl

What does this  have to do with the book in question?   NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!  And any concern about Hillary Clinton's truthfulness is NOTHING compared to the THREAT from a person like Trump's being in the White House.  O.   M.    G.  !!!

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I feel the same way about Hillary being in the whitehouse.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Joanimaroni wrote:I feel the same way about Hillary being in the whitehouse.

Sorry for you...she will be the next President.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum