Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump coming undone by his own hands

+2
dumpcare
othershoe1030
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

We have come to the point where party officials are reported to be looking at mechanisms available to them to replace Trump as their candidate. Granted it will be too little too late and will not produce a winning ticket but it seems as if this could be their best option.

The list of Trump's strange comments is too long to post here and everyone is quite aware of them. Trump is digging his own grave starting with the unnecessary comments about the Khan family and continuing through his refusal to endorse McCain and Ryan.

He does not understand political parties and how they work. He thinks he doesn't need the party. He is not accustomed to "taking" negative comments and ignoring them. He seems to have a compulsion to respond even when he would be better of not to do so. Worst of all he really cannot understand why everyone is so upset over his comments about the Khan family. He can't control his reactions and he can't understand what he's done.

Influential party members are jumping ship and there is trouble within his campaign staff.

I think it is only a matter of time before the R's at the very least pull all support or ideally come up with some way of replacing Trump with a normal human being. I never thought Romney would look good to me but...

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Is there another thread re the Trump campaign falling apart? I didn't mean to step on it if there is but this seems like a fairly significant topic?

dumpcare

Sort of I started a page on a transcript from an interview with the link and he is babbling in the interview.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

ppaca wrote:Sort of I started a page on a transcript from an interview with the link and he is babbling in the interview.

LOL, there is so much material to work with!

dumpcare

There really is.

"material"... we get it. Cool

dumpcare

And you don't even have to look for it, just went to my fb page and get yahoo finance updates and one popped up:

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/trump-reportedly-asks-why-us-120527571.html?utm_content=buffer4e574&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Why don't we use nuclear weapons if we have them?

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Donald Trump's campaign has fired two high-level aides in what sources told Politico is a "shake-up" in the operation.

Ed Brookover, a veteran Republican strategist who helped organize the Republican National Convention two weeks ago, and Jimmy Stracner, who was the campaign's Western regional political director, have been let go.

Both had worked for Ben Carson's campaign before he dropped out of the race and endorsed Trump

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-fires-ed-brookover-2016-8

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I've been expecting a bait & switch, but at this point I don't think Trump can be stopped by anyone else...he'll have to do it himself...it's a work in progress. Wink

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Trump coming undone by his own hands 635938487893271048-Benson-Wizard-of-OZ-AA-03-18-16-

polecat

polecat

Trump coming undone by his own hands Little10

Vikingwoman

I don't think Trump has as much money as he says he does. Look what he did to this poor schmuck.

https://www.facebook.com/GavinNewsom/videos/10154413500788117/

2seaoat

I love the cartoons.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum