Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Trump Hotels To Dump The Trump Name. Trump Is That Toxic. Way To Go Donny. LOL

+2
2seaoat
Telstar
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Telstar

Telstar

th reports that Trump hotels are seeing occupancy rates plummet faster than the GOP presidential nominee is falling in the polls, the CEO for Trump Hotels announced future travelers won’t be seeing the old name on any new developments.

According to Travel + Leisure, new Trump luxury hotels will now bear the “Scion” name.

According to CEO Eric Danzinger, the new name reflects the family without using the brand name Trump has spent a lifetime building.

“We wanted a name that would be a nod to the Trump family and to the tremendous success it has had with its businesses, including Trump Hotels, while allowing for a clear distinction between our luxury and lifestyle brands,” Danziger said in a press release.

According to Executive Vice President of Development & Acquisitions, Ivanka Trump, “Our business at Trump Hotels is stronger than ever and we are incredibly excited about the future of Scion, the newest brand in our hotel portfolio.”

Following the “soft opening” of the Trump International Hotel in Washington, D.C, NBC reported that rates at the hotel were immediately discounted while other more established hotels were holding firm and booked solid.

“Deluxe” rooms at Trump International Hotel, normally priced at $575 a night, were being offered for $505 — with a discount to $404 for AAA members.

According to a check of Expedia, similar rooms at the St. Regis Washington, D.C. were going for $655, with the Hay-Adams completely full.

https://www.rawstory.com/2016/10/damaged-brand-new-trump-hotels-will-no-longer-bear-his-name/

Telstar

Telstar

Trump should build a roach hotel, and then check into it.

2seaoat

It will be just another example of Trump hurting his business partners......yet with his clownish behavior will build a personal fortune in Trump TV.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat wrote:It will be just another example of Trump hurting his business partners......yet with his clownish behavior will build a personal fortune in Trump TV.

http://www.nbcnews.com/business/business-news/donald-trump-tv-network-could-be-just-three-months-away-n668901

Telstar

Telstar

Floridatexan wrote:
2seaoat wrote:It will be just another example of Trump hurting his business partners......yet with his clownish behavior will build a personal fortune in Trump TV.

http://www.nbcnews.com/business/business-news/donald-trump-tv-network-could-be-just-three-months-away-n668901

So when SNL stops being funny Trump will present something new to laugh at, only it won't be funny.

Markle

Markle

If Donald Trumps name is as bad as you say, why are tens of thousands of people turning out for his rallies and only hundreds at the Clinton rallies? When she has the energy.

Judging from all the excitement and crowds he generates, there could be a huge surprise come November 9, 2016.

If I remember correctly, few if any of the polls forecast that Brexit would win either.

2seaoat

Yes there could be a surprise. There is always a chance of a fascist fooling all the people in America. Just like you think you are fooling anybody on this forum.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Telstar wrote:Trump should build a roach hotel, and then check into it.

New Trump Hotels To Dump The Trump Name. Trump Is That Toxic. Way To Go Donny. LOL Chairm10

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Telstar

Telstar

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

New Trump Hotels To Dump The Trump Name. Trump Is That Toxic. Way To Go Donny. LOL Chairm10

Thank you, thank you. Don't forget to tip the waiters and drive home safely. Goodnight.

New Trump Hotels To Dump The Trump Name. Trump Is That Toxic. Way To Go Donny. LOL Ff716612

RealLindaL

Markle wrote:If Donald Trumps name is as bad as you say, why are tens of thousands of people turning out for his rallies and only hundreds at the Clinton rallies?  When she has the energy.

Judging from all the excitement and crowds he generates, there could be a huge surprise come November 9, 2016.

If I remember correctly, few if any of the polls forecast that Brexit would win either.

I doubt anyone has a statistical analysis on this, but common sense says Trump's a draw because (1) he's a celebrity and (2) everyone wants to see what outrageous thing he will say or do next. It's THEATER, people, and he knows just how to play to an audience.

Just one case in point: I have a couple of straight line Democratic friends who were visiting in the general vicinity of Gettysburg earlier today, and briefly considered trying to get into the Trump rally out of pure curiosity, just to see the show.

Yes, there's a lot of enthusiastic yelling and cheering at his rallies, which might seem to give the lie to my (admittedly unproven) theory, but I'm just throwing this out there. He is a phenomenon we don't fully understand.

And yes, I think we all know perfectly well there could be a Brexit awaiting us in November, which is why I think damping down the gloating rhetoric is a smart move for now. We all know (or should) that we have to VOTE to keep this horrid person, and the hate-filled chaos he promises to bring, out of the White House.

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:
Markle wrote:If Donald Trumps name is as bad as you say, why are tens of thousands of people turning out for his rallies and only hundreds at the Clinton rallies?  When she has the energy.

I doubt anyone has a statistical analysis on this, but common sense says Trump's a draw because (1) he's a celebrity and (2) everyone wants to see what outrageous thing he will say or do next.  It's THEATER, people, and he knows just how to play to an audience.

Just one case in point:  I have a couple of straight line Democratic friends who were visiting in the general vicinity of Gettysburg earlier today, and briefly considered trying to get into the Trump rally out of pure curiosity, just to see the show.  

Yes, there's a lot of enthusiastic yelling and cheering at his rallies, which might seem to give the lie to my (admittedly unproven) theory, but I'm just throwing this out there.  He is a phenomenon we don't fully understand.

And yes, I think we all know perfectly well there could be a Brexit awaiting us in November, which is why I think damping down the gloating rhetoric is a smart move for now.   We all know (or should) that we have to VOTE to keep this horrid person, and the hate-filled chaos he promises to bring, out of the White House.

Crowds always flock to car crashes and disasters. That's why so many attend Trump's nazi rallies. Doesn't mean that those same people will bother to vote for Trump.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Telstar wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Thank you, thank you. Don't forget to tip the waiters and drive home safely. Goodnight.

New Trump Hotels To Dump The Trump Name. Trump Is That Toxic. Way To Go Donny. LOL Ff716612

I wasn't laughing at you, but at your excellent one-liner.... Wink

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

RealLindaL

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Telstar wrote:

Z-man, I think Tel knew that.  He was taking his bows, thanking you for appreciating that one-liner.   Right, Tel?

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Telstar wrote:

Z-man, I think Tel knew that.  He was taking his bows, thanking you for appreciating that one-liner.   Right, Tel?

Exactly. I'm glad Z man took the time to tell me he liked my one liner. BTW Zman  I like your Mao jaw graphic. Laughing Reminds me of Monty Python/ Terry Gilliam.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum