Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I am shocked...SHOCKED I SAY! Clinton emailed classified information after leaving State Dept.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Yep, Hillary never lied! But how long can my Progressive good friends here, maintain this line. Drip...drip...drip...drip.... The facts just keep pouring out. I wonder if Hillary and her cabal still think a hidden private server was such a grand plan?

Clinton emailed classified information after leaving State Dept.

By Daniel Halper August 31, 2016

Hillary Clinton continued sending classified information even after leaving the State Department, The Post has exclusively learned.

On May 28, 2013, months after stepping down as secretary of state, Clinton sent an email to a group of diplomats and top aides about the “123 Deal” with the United Arab Emirates.

But the email, which was obtained by the Republican National Committee through a Freedom of Information Act request, was heavily redacted upon its release by the State Department because it contains classified information.

The markings on the email state it will be declassified on May 28, 2033, and that information in the note is being redacted because it contains “information regarding foreign governors” and because it contains “Foreign relations or foreign activities of the United States, including confidential sources.”

[...]

http://nypost.com/2016/08/31/clinton-emailed-classified-information-after-leaving-state-dept/

2seaoat

The FBI director testified to the same, and please note that said emails did NOT have proper header classification. Nice try......all rehashed and testified to and now the Republican Committee releases what had already been released......it is borderline insanity.....hey goober.....lets try to push the Washington Monument to Maryland.......hey goofus.....its not moving..........headline from the Republicans......Washington Monument in transition to Maryland........hey goober......lets move the White House to Maryland........hey goofus.....its not moving........headline from Republicans.......White House moved by the chit we publish........ Embarassed

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Whenever Lame Dork poster Markle creates one of his "... I am shocked...SHOCKED I SAY!..." threads, you know he is creating baloney sensationalist propaganda.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:The FBI director testified to the same, and please note that said emails did NOT have proper header classification.   Nice try......all rehashed and testified to and now the Republican Committee releases what had already been released......it is borderline insanity.....hey goober.....lets try to push the Washington Monument to Maryland.......hey goofus.....its not moving..........headline from the Republicans......Washington Monument in transition to Maryland........hey goober......lets move the White House to Maryland........hey goofus.....its not moving........headline from Republicans.......White House moved by the chit we publish........ Embarassed

BoardsofFl, these emails have come out AFTER the statement from FBI Director Comey.

Come on, you can do better than that word salad.

http://nypost.com/2016/08/31/clinton-emailed-classified-information-after-leaving-state-dept/

I am shocked...SHOCKED I SAY!  Clinton emailed classified information after leaving State Dept. 1d92deb0-ca48-44bf-a171-4a80be95845a_zpsiy10golk

Last edited by Markle on 9/1/2016, 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

dumpcare

This is all a ruse Markle almost all of us are boards and we post under different socks.

You just can't trust anyone these days.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

ppaca wrote:This is all a ruse Markle almost all of us are boards and we post under different socks.

You just can't trust anyone these days.

Yes, Seaoat has the Lame Dork completely fooled......

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Whenever Lame Dork poster Markle creates one of his "... I am shocked...SHOCKED I SAY!..." threads, you know he is creating baloney sensationalist propaganda.

Yes, you know it will always be FACTS which are impossible for you and my other Progressive good friends to refute.

So....

I am shocked...SHOCKED I SAY!  Clinton emailed classified information after leaving State Dept. Honesty20and20Liess_zps64tsq2dr

2seaoat

these emails have come out AFTER the statement from FBI Director Comey.

I used to think you had some intelligence and pretended to go along with the nonsense, but this thread has me wondering. The FBI Knew of these emails, they testified to these emails, just because they were just released by State does NOT mean these were new or not testified by the FBI director as being NON PROSECUTION behavior......you really may have dementia if you cannot recognize that FBI reviewed these emails, and that the only person on this forum who thinks they are new or will lead to a different conclusion is yourself. You will drop this nonsense after Hillary is elected like you dropped the Kenyan nonsense about President Obama......he was reelected twice with your stupid propaganda.....yes.....Trump likes uneducated voters, but to win the White House, white people who are college educated would have to swallow your nonsense......they are not.

Hillary and her State Dept staff routinely violated the rules for the convenience that she felt she was entitled to. They intentionally mishandled classified information. Never mind that the NSA had told her not to use her blackberry. And never mind that she set-up her home server afterwards without telling the NSA or her State Department IT folks. She brought in her personal IT Technician as a political appointee, and now he has been granted immunity by the FBI... and they turned over to dos 15k emails which they uncovered... some of which MAY be duplicates. The minute she hit "send" she broke the law... end of story... period. That she isn't held to the same standards that you or I would be should be an embarrassment to you... instead of your warped pride in a corrupted system. You and your ilk basically suck... you enable the govt to be self-serving... and we the people loose. Congratulations idiot. cheers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum