Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I am shocked...SHOCKED I SAY! Census ‘faked’ 2012 election jobs report

+2
Nekochan
Markle
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

I am shocked...SHOCKED I SAY! Has there been anything, ANYTHING AT ALL which has been honest and straight forward from this administration? In fact, no wonder no one gets fired in this administration no matter what goes wrong or who is responsible.

Census ‘faked’ 2012 election jobs report

I am shocked...SHOCKED I SAY!  Census ‘faked’ 2012 election jobs report FacePalmII

An insider’s account about top down pressure on jobs data—especially during the months leading up to the presidential election—brings a new level of scrutiny to the reliability of official unemployment rates.

In the home stretch of the 2012 presidential campaign, from August to September, the unemployment rate fell sharply — raising eyebrows from Wall Street to Washington.

The decline — from 8.1 percent in August to 7.8 percent in September — might not have been all it seemed. The numbers, according to a reliable source, were manipulated.

And the Census Bureau, which does the unemployment survey, knew it.

Just two years before the presidential election, the Census Bureau had caught an employee fabricating data that went into the unemployment report, which is one of the most closely watched measures of the economy.

And a knowledgeable source says the deception went beyond that one employee — that it escalated at the time President Obama was seeking reelection in 2012 and continues today.

“He’s not the only one,” said the source, who asked to remain anonymous for now but is willing to talk with the Labor Department and Congress if asked.

Read more: http://nypost.com/2013/11/18/census-faked-2012-election-jobs-report/

Nekochan

Nekochan

So we don't really know what the true unemployment number was right before the election?

I remember Democrats bragging during this period before the election that unemployment was down because of Obama.

Basically--a series of lies, from unemployment numbers to Obamacare, and who knows what other lies Americans were told---got Obama a second term.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Poll....Romney beats Obama if election were today.

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/11/mitt-romney-barack-obama-2012-election-poll-100044.html?hp=r6

Nothing matters... there was enough on the table excluding govt math, benghazi, gunrunning, nsa, irs, drones, bombs... etc.

The people that voted for obama the second time could not have used the same rational used the first time.

Nekochan

Nekochan

PkrBum wrote:Nothing matters... there was enough on the table excluding govt math, benghazi, gunrunning, nsa, irs, drones, bombs... etc.

The people that voted for obama the second time could not have used the same rational used the first time.
True.   But Benghazi, gunrunning, nsa, drones, etc...didn't directly hit millions of Americans in their pocketbooks, and concerning their health care and well being.

I am shocked...SHOCKED I SAY!  Census ‘faked’ 2012 election jobs report Z

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irp8CNj9qBI

Smile 

2seaoat

A ship of fools gather for the wind to blow.....yet I am here to sadly tell you that the census department does not post official unemployment stats......but enjoy another gap in logic and reason on your adventure on the Markle magical mystery tour.......land ahoy.......la la land.

Sal

Sal

2seaoat wrote:A ship of fools gather for the wind to blow.....yet I am here to sadly tell you that the census department does not post official unemployment stats......but enjoy another gap in logic and reason on your adventure on the Markle magical mystery tour.......land ahoy.......la la land.
They've already floated this story once and it was immediately debunked, which means they are not only wrong, they are LYING.

2seaoat

http://www.bls.gov/cps/cps_htgm.htm#why

Please read how the data is assembled and how miniscule one or two people who collect data have on the overall numbers, and how random selection is under the collection of the data. It simply a ship of fools who believe one or two people can statistically move an unemployment rate.

Mr. Markle has mastered propaganda techniques. He wants the truth to be that the election was stolen because of intentional falsification of Labor Department unemployment data. Using census employees for part of the calculation has the same margin of error whether somebody is trying to up or down the number by design, so if a person can find somebody who intentionally was falsifying the data, then the propaganda technique of generalization can be utilized.

The unemployment numbers regardless of the act of one or two employees out of 2200 did not statistically change the rate prior to the election.....try again......la la land is calling.

2seaoat

They've already floated this story once and it was immediately debunked, which means they are not only wrong, they are LYING.

It is a simple propaganda technique. The problem with the use of generalizations is that not everybody is willing to jump on the ship of fools. Every municipality who has had population increases and wants to capture more sales tax or motor use tax, will petition and pay for a special census. Many times in those special census there are intentional errors, but it is not a nationwide poll. If in one city it is known that the margin of error may be plus or minus five percent, over time statistically they factor those margins.

So, unless somebody could control six or seven hundred of the 2200 people collecting data, the intentional acts of two or three people will be offset by the errors in the opposite direction. Mr. Markle assumes everybody is stupid. Sometime he does accomplish his goal.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Sal wrote:
2seaoat wrote:A ship of fools gather for the wind to blow.....yet I am here to sadly tell you that the census department does not post official unemployment stats......but enjoy another gap in logic and reason on your adventure on the Markle magical mystery tour.......land ahoy.......la la land.
Who is "they" and where was it debunked?

VectorMan

VectorMan

I've never trusted govt numbers. They always lie, no matter who is in office. I'd bet Obama has some of the best numbers cookers that other people's money can buy. And just as a presidential election is approaching, Obama was standing at the stove stirring a big ole pot of those numbers to serve as lies.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:http://www.bls.gov/cps/cps_htgm.htm#why

Please read how the data is assembled and how miniscule one or two people who collect data have on the overall numbers, and how random selection is under the collection of the data.  It simply a ship of fools who believe one or two people can statistically move an unemployment rate.

Mr. Markle has mastered propaganda techniques.   He wants the truth to be that the election was stolen because of intentional falsification of Labor Department unemployment data.   Using census employees for part of the calculation has the same margin of error whether somebody is trying to up or down the number by design, so if a person can find somebody who intentionally was falsifying the data, then the propaganda technique of generalization can be utilized.

The unemployment numbers regardless of the act of one or two employees out of 2200 did not statistically change the rate prior to the election.....try again......la la land is calling.
Seoat, I am glad you are around to straighten things out whenever Markle is let out of his padded room...

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
2seaoat wrote:http://www.bls.gov/cps/cps_htgm.htm#why

Please read how the data is assembled and how miniscule one or two people who collect data have on the overall numbers, and how random selection is under the collection of the data.  It simply a ship of fools who believe one or two people can statistically move an unemployment rate.

Mr. Markle has mastered propaganda techniques.   He wants the truth to be that the election was stolen because of intentional falsification of Labor Department unemployment data.   Using census employees for part of the calculation has the same margin of error whether somebody is trying to up or down the number by design, so if a person can find somebody who intentionally was falsifying the data, then the propaganda technique of generalization can be utilized.

Seoat, I am glad you are around to straighten things out whenever Markle is let out of his padded room...
LOL yeah right.

the BLS only counts those who have looked for a job in the last four weeks, after that they are no longer counted as unemployed, even if they don't have a job.

The only person on this thread manipulating is seaoat as usual. and your just a little cheerleader as usual.

The Gov most certainly cooks it books, to deny this is to lie to yourself because I know youre not that ignorant.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/dandiamond/2013/07/05/why-the-real-unemployment-rate-is-higher-than-you-think/

Last edited by Chrissy on 11/19/2013, 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to add a link)

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:They've already floated this story once and it was immediately debunked, which means they are not only wrong, they are LYING.

It is a simple propaganda technique.  The problem with the use of generalizations is that not everybody is willing to jump on the ship of fools.  Every municipality who has had population increases and wants to capture more sales tax or motor use tax, will petition and pay for a special census.  Many times in those special census there are intentional errors, but it is not a nationwide poll.   If in one city it is known that the margin of error may be plus or minus five percent, over time statistically they factor those margins.

So, unless somebody could control six or seven hundred of the 2200 people collecting data, the intentional acts of two or three people will be offset by the errors in the opposite direction.   Mr. Markle assumes everybody is stupid.  Sometime he does accomplish his goal.
Fast and Furious scandal involved hundreds of people

IRS scandal involved hundreds of people

AP scandal involved hundreds of people

ObamaCare scandal involves thousands of people

Benghazi scandal involves hundreds of people

How is it difficult to imagine that hundreds or thousands of people were NOT involved in padding the unemployment numbers?

“When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
― Socrates

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum