Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey Bob Here's Another Story That Equates GLORIOUS LEADER TRUMP'S White House Run With A Wrasslin' Push

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Telstar

Telstar

“Not only does he want 100 million viewers, he wants to be a showstopper at the Roman Colosseum, the main event at WrestleMania,” said Sam Nunberg, a former adviser who helped the billionaire chart his White House run. “He’s going to love this, eat it up and take her on. For Hillary to go in and think she’ll be professional and wonky, or give a long lecture, that’ll play against her.”

Political campaigns often play the expectations game, and Clinton’s aides are trying to raise the bar for Trump. They insist that his years on reality television and his pugnacity and agility in the Republican primary debates make him a fearsome adversary.

“We are fully expecting to have our hands full,” Fallon said. “It was his television personality that carried the day and made him a success at the [primary] debates. What normally would make for low expectations in terms of a lack of substance and not sort of exuding that commander-in-chief demeanor has actually been turned on its head.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/inside-debate-prep-clintons-careful-case-vs-trumps-wrestlemania/2016/08/27/ce05291c-6bbb-11e6-99bf-f0cf3a6449a6_story.html

Telstar

Telstar

Here is an interesting piece on how it's all right with rasslin' that GLORIOUS LEADER TRUMP has a long history of racism. Look for a rasslin' show on the Trump News Alt Right Network.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

At this point, if I was him I'd know what to do now.
Get on tv and ask forgiveness for all his sins because he's found the Lord.
It worked for Jimmy Swaggart and it can work for him too.

Telstar

Telstar

Bob wrote:At this point,  if I was him I'd know what to do now.
Get on tv and ask forgiveness for all his sins because he's found the Lord.
It worked for Jimmy Swaggart and it can work for him too.

No way, not GLORIOUS LEADER TRUMP. He is waiting for God to ask him for forgiveness.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum