Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ron White on Trumps Wall

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ron White on Trumps Wall Empty Ron White on Trumps Wall 11/14/2015, 7:58 pm

dumpcare

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/ron-white-donald-trump_5644aec1e4b060377347e361

He makes a very good point.

2Ron White on Trumps Wall Empty Re: Ron White on Trumps Wall 11/14/2015, 8:15 pm

2seaoat

You might as well build a net between here and Canada to keep the geese out. It makes as much sense.

I have geese pooping all over the islands.....I have never had an undocumented immigrant poop on my property. After Donald loses.....he can take care of my goose problem.

3Ron White on Trumps Wall Empty Re: Ron White on Trumps Wall 11/14/2015, 8:42 pm

In this day and technological age a physical wall isn't necessary. 20k border pistol agents and countless bureaucratic layers in the dhs and atf could easily do it manually... but a fraction could perform the same task with sensors, drones... etc.

4Ron White on Trumps Wall Empty Re: Ron White on Trumps Wall 11/14/2015, 9:17 pm

Markle

Markle

ppaca wrote:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/ron-white-donald-trump_5644aec1e4b060377347e361

Some things never change, Progressives getting their talking points, not from experts in their respective fields, as semi-retired President Obama ignored the advice of all his military advisers but rather...COMEDIANS ON COMEDY SHOWS.

Walls work. See East and West Berlin.

5Ron White on Trumps Wall Empty Re: Ron White on Trumps Wall 11/14/2015, 9:27 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:
Walls work.  See East and West Berlin.

Yea only problem is it wasn't the good guys (according to you) who erected those walls.   It was the enemy commies.
The analogy would be ISIS erecting a wall to keep US out.  We'd all gladly support that.  lol

6Ron White on Trumps Wall Empty Re: Ron White on Trumps Wall 11/14/2015, 9:34 pm

dumpcare

Markle wrote:
ppaca wrote:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/ron-white-donald-trump_5644aec1e4b060377347e361

Some things never change, Progressives getting their talking points, not from experts in their respective fields, as semi-retired President Obama ignored the advice of all his military advisers but rather...COMEDIANS ON COMEDY SHOWS.

Then I do not want to see you copy and paste a damn thing anymore you old man.

I thought it was interesting and never thought about the tunnels they dig all the time. So bone breath have you ever thought even if a wall was built on the southern border's what is going to happen on the northern? You better do some searching semi dementia merkel one big muslim population in north dakota and a big pocket up around you.

BTW some of the shit you post from hacks I wouldn't wipe my ass with.

7Ron White on Trumps Wall Empty Re: Ron White on Trumps Wall 11/14/2015, 9:36 pm

dumpcare

Bob wrote:
Markle wrote:

Yea only problem is it wasn't the good guys (according to you) who erected those walls.   It was the enemy commies.
The analogy would be ISIS erecting a wall to keep US out.  We'd all gladly support that.  lol

ISIS already here, watching a special on CBS. NY city has thwarted several attacks in the past 6-9 months from ISIS. Guess it wasn't public knowledge and tonight. I never read about any of them.

8Ron White on Trumps Wall Empty Re: Ron White on Trumps Wall 11/14/2015, 10:13 pm

Markle

Markle

ppaca wrote:
Markle wrote:

Then I do not want to see you copy and paste a damn thing anymore you old man.

I thought it was interesting and never thought about the tunnels they dig all the time. So bone breath have you ever thought even if a wall was built on the southern border's what is going to happen on the northern? You better do some searching semi dementia merkel one big muslim population in north dakota and a big pocket up around you.

BTW some of the shit you post from hacks I wouldn't wipe my ass with.

I'm sorry I made you feel so foolish that, in your desperation, you felt the need to attack me personally. I sincerely hope that you feel better soon.

Ron White on Trumps Wall Socratestoo

9Ron White on Trumps Wall Empty Re: Ron White on Trumps Wall 11/14/2015, 10:22 pm

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:
Markle wrote:

Good news Bob! Obviously too, it is new to you.

Walls are inanimate objects. They work no matter who builds them. Much like the guns you love.

10Ron White on Trumps Wall Empty Re: Ron White on Trumps Wall 11/14/2015, 10:32 pm

2seaoat

Walls are not a solution anymore than bombing. However, since when has immigration been a problem in America. Immigration is good. Documented or otherwise. It drives our economic engine, and our country is empty. As I travel through Alabama.....they need some immigrants.....the country is empty, and maybe immigrants will be able to keep a bathroom clean, because Americans particularly in the south at convenience stores, and gas stations do not keep bathrooms clean....some folks think they are too good to clean a bathroom. My first job was cleaning toilets, dishwasher, and busboy. I took my job seriously and kept the bathrooms spotless. When your population has become lazy, soft, and stupid, you need immigration. Bring more folks into this country and lets return the country to greatness because after spending some time in Pace.....we have more serious problems than I ever imagined. Five thousand Mexicans in Pace would raise the IQ by thirty points.

11Ron White on Trumps Wall Empty Re: Ron White on Trumps Wall 11/14/2015, 10:50 pm

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote: Walls are not a solution anymore than bombing.  However, since when has immigration been a problem in America.  Immigration is good.  Documented or otherwise.  It drives our economic engine, and our country is empty.  As I travel through Alabama.....they need some immigrants.....the country is empty, and maybe immigrants will be able to keep a bathroom clean, because Americans particularly in the south at convenience stores, and gas stations do not keep bathrooms clean....some folks think they are too good to clean a bathroom.  My first job was cleaning toilets, dishwasher, and busboy.  I took my job seriously and kept the bathrooms spotless.  When your population has become lazy, soft, and stupid, you need immigration.   Bring more folks into this country and lets return the country to greatness because after spending some time in  Pace.....we have more serious problems than I ever imagined.   Five thousand Mexicans in Pace would raise the IQ by thirty points.

Walls and bombing are both effective so that basically makes another of your mini-rants totally unreliable.

Last edited by Markle on 11/15/2015, 6:12 am; edited 1 time in total

12Ron White on Trumps Wall Empty Re: Ron White on Trumps Wall 11/14/2015, 11:35 pm

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Seaoat definitely wins: "5,000 Mexicans in Pace would raise the collective IQ 30 points!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum