Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump campaign manager reverses and says Trump should not release tax returns.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

A tax audit can go back three years. The only exception is fraud. Now why the media is not informing the public that Tax returns from 2011 and earlier can be release like Clinton and her VP have done, and that the audit excuse for those earlier returns could only exist if the IRS believes that Mr. Trump has filed fraudulent returns. This fact has to be discussed, but I am blown away by the lack of substantive knowledge of the talking heads media when they repeat the silly "oh I am being audited".......sorry, nothing stops candidate Trump to do what every presidential candidate since 1976 has done.....release those earlier returns Donald.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

If you didn't read this, you should:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/21/us/politics/donald-trump-debt.html

2seaoat

I did read it. He has very complex returns full of problems. If he told the truth that the complexities of his return will open him up to horrible simplification and characterizations which do not reflect the nature of his business. However, this audit lie is just going unchallenged. When is somebody going to ask the right question about fraud?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum