Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anderson Cooper completely stumps Trump's campaign manager

+3
ZVUGKTUBM
Telstar
boards of FL
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

boards of FL

boards of FL

Telstar

Telstar

boards of FL wrote:

Trump goooood! Clinton baaaaad!

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

And, Bill Clinton is not running for any office. Why do they incessantly bring him up?

The wheels have fallen off the Trump train. Not even PeeDog nor Markle do much to defend him any more.

The Whitehouse is in the Clinton bag. Now, what remains is how much of the down-ballot can be caught up in the looming Clinton tsunami. This is not going to be a good election year for Republicans anywhere.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Vikingwoman

She sounded so stupid saying that.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

She reminds me of a woman I once knew...very cute, but not very bright.

Telstar

Telstar

Vikingwoman wrote:She sounded so stupid saying that.

She is stupid, just like the dork she's a mouthpiece for.

MYSOGYNISTS..!!

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:MYSOGYNISTS..!!

MYSSPELLER..!!

boards of FL

boards of FL

Nothing says "stupid" quite like a bold, misspelled, all caps post from a middle-aged subscriber of libertarianism.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:And, Bill Clinton is not running for any office. Why do they incessantly bring him up?

The wheels have fallen off the Trump train. Not even PeeDog nor Markle do much to defend him any more.

The Whitehouse is in the Clinton bag. Now, what remains is how much of the down-ballot can be caught up in the looming Clinton tsunami. This is not going to be a good election year for Republicans anywhere.

Because of the brutal, obscene attacks Hillary Clinton launched toward any and all of the women who accused Bill Clinton of rape and sexual assault.

Anderson Cooper completely stumps Trump's campaign manager Bills20Victims_zpspcvaelyi

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum