Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

258 days since last Clinton press conference

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

CBS Alone Examines: 258 Days Since Last Clinton Press Conference

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/scott-whitlock/2016/08/18/cbs-alone-examines-258-days-last-clinton-press-conference?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=marketing&utm_campaign=cbs-hillary-pr

Markle

Markle

Tellthetruth wrote:http://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/scott-whitlock/2016/08/18/cbs-alone-examines-258-days-last-clinton-press-conference?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=marketing&utm_campaign=cbs-hillary-pr

WHY does Hillary Clinton steadfastly refuse to have a news conference? What is she afraid of?

Is she afraid of the questions? Is she afraid she'll have another seizure during the conference?

Is she trying to go all the way to the election without having a single news conference?

2seaoat

Where do candidates who are actively running a campaign with hundreds of campaign appearances need to do a news conference. I would understand this if Hillary was SOS or President, but I have NEVER heard of candidates holding news conferences........unless they were way behind in the polls and desperate for media attention. Hillary is in front of the camera talking about her platforms and what she will do for America......poor Republicans are so shrill in their baby cries now........waaaaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Hillary will not stop her bus tours of swing states to do something stupid......waaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaa.....priceless.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Tellthetruth wrote:http://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/scott-whitlock/2016/08/18/cbs-alone-examines-258-days-last-clinton-press-conference?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=marketing&utm_campaign=cbs-hillary-pr

WHY does Hillary Clinton steadfastly refuse to have a news conference?  What is she afraid of?

Is she afraid of the questions?  Is she afraid she'll have another seizure during the conference?  

Is she trying to go all the way to the election without having a single news conference?

Other than those from the far fascist right, I haven't heard any democrats complain about missing news conferences. she's been speaking around the country almost every day. We know what she's about. She's a polished politician, she's not going to leave herself open to press punishment the way her stupid opponent does!

2seaoat

I mean really.......do you think Hillary is as dumb as Donald Duck Trump? Why would someone who is running away with the election allow a plant to do a hit job and try to capture the message. She is getting up everyday and saying things which are lucid, relevant, and drawing more support as Americans realize policy does matter, and the detail of the same as daily described by Clinton matter........like it is amazing that some fools on this forum think that you do a news conference when leading and campaigning every day.......Stupid cannot be handicapped.

2seaoat wrote:Where do candidates who are actively running a campaign with hundreds of campaign appearances need to do a news conference.   I would understand this if Hillary was SOS or President, but I have NEVER heard of candidates holding news conferences........unless they were way behind in the polls and desperate for media attention.   Hillary is in front of the camera talking about her platforms and what she will do for America......poor Republicans are so shrill in their baby cries now........waaaaaaaaaaaaaa     waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Hillary will not stop her bus tours of swing states to do something stupid......waaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaa.....priceless.

Just like the debates with Bernie they hid her out and rigged it. She has to be the first real marionette candidate ever who is hidden away except sound bites or to be propped up,
Caught by Joe Biden or bust her keester getting onto AF 1.
Just like these lies

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/18/politics/state-department-us-held-up-cash-until-iran-released-americans/index.html

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

WHY does Hillary Clinton steadfastly refuse to have a news conference?  What is she afraid of?

Is she afraid of the questions?  Is she afraid she'll have another seizure during the conference?  

Other than those from the far fascist right, I haven't heard any democrats complain about missing news conferences.  she's been speaking around the country almost every day.  We know what she's about.  She's a polished politician, she's not going to leave herself open to press punishment the way her stupid opponent does!
Speaking from a TelePrompTer and answering softball rehearsed questions by plants in the crowd is not the same

2seaoat

Speaking from a TelePrompTer and answering softball rehearsed questions by plants in the crowd is not the same

So your advice is to take double digit leads in the polls, and hold a press conference and have your opponent put a plant in the audience to torpedo her campaign.......Pace are you sure you have not been advising the Trump campaign? Your advice seems to have filtered into the self destructive Trump campaign.

I think the typical time a leading candidate gives a press conference is after the landslide victory when they take questions on their first 100 day agenda.......so you only have to wait about 90 days.....can you wait, or will we have to listen to some more Waaaaaaa Waaaaaaaa Waaaaaaaa Hillary is winning.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Hillary Clinton is a god. Gods don't do no stinking press conferences.

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:Hillary Clinton is a god.  Gods don't do no stinking press conferences.

Rats, I didn't think of that, THANKS!

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Speaking from a TelePrompTer and answering softball rehearsed questions by plants in the crowd is not the same

So your advice is to take double digit leads in the polls, and hold a press conference and have your opponent put a plant in the audience to torpedo her campaign.......Pace are you sure you have not been advising the Trump campaign?   Your advice seems to have filtered into the self destructive Trump campaign.

I think the typical time a leading candidate gives a press conference is after the landslide victory when they take questions on their first 100 day agenda.......so you only have to wait about 90 days.....can you wait, or will we have to listen to some more Waaaaaaa Waaaaaaaa Waaaaaaaa Hillary is winning.

How is avoiding the press going to help her with the debates?

2seaoat

How is avoiding the press going to help her with the debates?

Because the moderator will not ask her when she stopped beating her dog, and if Donald Trump asks the question which he certainly will......she will simply have to qualify his question and set him up for a counter punch.......you see she will excel in the debate format, but has been around the block with the right wing propaganda machine to know an ambush when you are leading is silly and not strategic. Do you really think a person who does not have a grasp of Geography, concepts, and history is going to do well in a debate? Yes even Palin could be trained like a seal.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:How is avoiding the press going to help her with the debates?

Because the moderator will not ask her when she stopped beating her dog, and if Donald Trump asks the question which he certainly will......she will simply have to qualify his question and set him up for a counter punch.......you see she will excel in the debate format, but has been around the block with the right wing propaganda machine to know an ambush when you are leading is silly and not strategic.  Do you really think a person who does not have a grasp of Geography, concepts, and history is going to do well in a debate?  Yes even Palin could be trained like a seal.

So why couldn't she do the same with a journalist?

What question is she afraid will be asked?

Of course, if Candy Crowley is the moderator, Hillary Clinton can bring in a comfortable chair and just let Ms. Crowley answer for her.

2seaoat

Of course, if Candy Crowley is the moderator, Hillary Clinton can bring in a comfortable chair and just let Ms. Crowley answer for her.

Too funny.....you bought that whole the election is rigged and poor Donald will not get a fair shake on a football night.......Here is a fact. In a true debate format, Donald Trump would be humiliated and stomp off set. With the softball format, Trump will give general responses, and then attack Clinton which was very effective when only concerned with optics with nine people on the stage sharing time.....he will be exhausted trying to keep up, and the fact checkers will be laughing their aszes off with his responses.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Excuse me.  When in the hell has Hillary Clinton had time for a press conference?  And why should she have one?  She's running for President, not playing the mind games of the right-wing press.  Her schedule is already grueling enough.  She will be the next President of the United States.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Of course, if Candy Crowley is the moderator, Hillary Clinton can bring in a comfortable chair and just let Ms. Crowley answer for her.

Too funny.....you bought that whole the election is rigged and poor Donald will not get a fair shake on a football night.......Here is a fact.  In a true debate format, Donald Trump would be humiliated and stomp off set.   With the softball format, Trump will give general responses, and then attack Clinton which was very effective when only concerned with optics with nine people on the stage sharing time.....he will be exhausted trying to keep up, and the fact checkers will be laughing their aszes off with his responses.

Are you trying to forget the Candy Crowley debacle?

2seaoat

Are you trying to forget the Candy Crowley debacle?

Waaaaaa Waaaaaaa Waaaaaa we are not as smart as President Obama or Hillary Clinton.......Waaaaaa Waaaaaaa Waaaaaaa Megan Kelly is too mean........Candy Crowley......really......so when Donald responds with a flat out lie, are you saying the moderator should not qualify that what the person said is incorrect. Example........Captain Khan should have been asked religious questions and if he believed in sharia law been deported..............Mr. Trump you realize that would be a violation of the first Amendment.......waaaaaa.....waaaaaaa.....waaaaaaaaa the moderator is being mean to me........Donald Trump is an arrogant pussy. I remember Mr. Markle thinking Romney dominated President Obama in the debates.....Romney was crushed......Trump is the least qualified candidate for any office I have experienced in my lifetime, and if you think a proper debate will not expose the trump rump.....you are sadly mistaken.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum