Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

POLL: Will Trump still be in the race come Novermber?

3 posters

Will Trump stick it out to the end?

POLL:  Will Trump still be in the race come Novermber? I_vote_lcap0%POLL:  Will Trump still be in the race come Novermber? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
POLL:  Will Trump still be in the race come Novermber? I_vote_lcap0%POLL:  Will Trump still be in the race come Novermber? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
POLL:  Will Trump still be in the race come Novermber? I_vote_lcap100%POLL:  Will Trump still be in the race come Novermber? I_vote_rcap 100% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 3

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

My guess is his ego can't tolerate the national humiliation he's undergoing now.

2seaoat

My guess is his ego can't tolerate the national humiliation he's undergoing now.

You keep posting polls about yourself and that humiliation has never stopped you from posting another poll, so why would you think your Bud would drop out?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:My guess is his ego can't tolerate the national humiliation he's undergoing now.

You keep posting polls about yourself and that humiliation has never stopped you from posting another poll, so why would you think your Bud would drop out?

Because my hero Donald doesn't have the staying power I do.  He's not as confident in his racism as I am.
Plus he didn't grow up in the Armpit so doesn't know what it's like. He grew up where there is no racism and everybody loves one another. Racism doesn't come naturally to him like it does an Armpit'ian.

2seaoat

Armpit'ian.

That actually was very good. A 10 on my chart. I am still giggling and I am sure we now have the gold standard for referencing hate land.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I've had to reassess my premise for the thread starter.

I remember watching a really good gumshoe reporter this morning relating that Trump derives all his energy and confidence from the rallies.
In other words, when every day he can get in front of 10,000 screaming worshippers, that might block out everything else. In his mind he probably sees himself to still be winning because of that alone.

If that's the case, then he's in total denial and believes his own bullshit and he'll go right down to the finish line with it.

RealLindaL

Bob wrote:In other words,  when every day he can get in front of 10,000 screaming worshippers,  that might block out everything else.  In his mind he probably sees himself to still be winning because of that alone.

If that's the case,  then he's in total denial and believes his own bullshit and he'll go right down to the finish line with it.

My thoughts exactly. He is positively drunk on the adulation and the thought of holding the most powerful position in the world, and will not give it all up until he's forced to by defeat in November (which, yes, he will continue to attribute to things being "rigged," until the day he dies.)

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

RealLindaL wrote: will not give it all up until he's forced to by defeat in November (which, yes, he will continue to attribute to things being "rigged," until the day he dies.)  

Oh yea,  he'll blame it on the media because he knows his cult wants to hear that and that will allow him to save face.  They hate the media as bad as they hate Hillary.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum