Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

POLL: What do think the odds are that the reality tv dude will drop out of the Presidential race before the election?

3 posters

Will he still be a candidate on election day?

POLL:  What do think the odds are that the reality tv dude will drop out of the Presidential race before the election? I_vote_lcap20%POLL:  What do think the odds are that the reality tv dude will drop out of the Presidential race before the election? I_vote_rcap 20% [ 1 ]
POLL:  What do think the odds are that the reality tv dude will drop out of the Presidential race before the election? I_vote_lcap20%POLL:  What do think the odds are that the reality tv dude will drop out of the Presidential race before the election? I_vote_rcap 20% [ 1 ]
POLL:  What do think the odds are that the reality tv dude will drop out of the Presidential race before the election? I_vote_lcap60%POLL:  What do think the odds are that the reality tv dude will drop out of the Presidential race before the election? I_vote_rcap 60% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

More than one "insider" to his campaign is telling us he never intended to be President and really doesn't want to be President. That the whole thing was just a stunt to get him more attention.
And now that it's making him and his business brand into a national pariah, I think there's a chance he'll find a way to weasel out of the whole thing before the election because his ego won't tolerate a defeat of this magnitude.
What say you?

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

I don't know enough about the dynamics of his personality disorder to know if it would allow him to drop out even though on some levels he may really want to rather than endure the massive loss he is now on track to experience.

2seaoat

What say you?

I told my wife as I was giggling some more looking that you had posted a poll....".Mrs. Seaoat you want to see what I am giggling about.......I know that Bob has posted another Poll......he is quite the narcicist, he thinks I am like Donald Trump, yet every poll he includes a question about himself" sure enough I open the thread and show her your poll........and start giggling......"well he is right.....you pick on disabled people just like Trump" Ouch!.....no I explained, he really is not disabled, he just attended Escambia County schools.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:What say you?

I told my wife as I was giggling some more looking that you had posted a poll....".Mrs. Seaoat you want to see what I am giggling about.......I know that Bob has posted another Poll......he is quite the narcicist, he thinks I am like Donald Trump, yet every poll he includes a question about himself"   sure enough I open the thread and show her your poll........and start giggling......"well he is right.....you pick on disabled people just like Trump"   Ouch!.....no I explained, he really is not disabled, he just attended Escambia County schools.

Maybe you should have attended the Escambia County schools instead of the no name schools you did attend,  assuming you ever even went to school.  At least you would have learned how to use a dictionary.

So far today you've shown us you don't even know the definition of the word "disown".  And now this.
Trust me,  buddy,  the word narcissist does not apply to someone who calls himself a racist prick who would get his ass kicked by someone with small hands.  lol
Plus the word is not spelled "narcicist". It's becoming more and more apparent why you are so afraid to tell us where you went to school.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum