Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Race, Hate, Trump, Guns, Fox News and Why America is Sucking

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

http://www.salon.com/2015/12/31/we_werent_ready_for_a_black_president_race_hate_donald_trump_guns_fox_news_terror_and_our_tragic_american_condition/?source=newsletter

2seaoat

There have been few times in American history where fear and hate have so dominated American life.

Hold on before you begin the purge... I'll go find some pub propaganda to soften the blow. lol... what a waste of time.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

The left and right hate and fear each other about equally. 
But I do agree with one thing.  This country has not been this divided since the Civil War.

2seaoat

The left and right hate and fear each other about equally
It is pathological......trying your whole life to sit on top of a fence.

No the hate and fear is largely on one side of the political spectrum, and your attempted balancing act on the fence does not change the reality.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:http://www.salon.com/2015/12/31/we_werent_ready_for_a_black_president_race_hate_donald_trump_guns_fox_news_terror_and_our_tragic_american_condition/?source=newsletter

The most divided nation in modern history by the most divisive, semi-retired President in modern history.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:The left and right hate and fear each other about equally

No the hate and fear is largely on one side of the political spectrum, and your attempted balancing act on the fence does not change the reality.

No,  you've just taken that silly "on the fence" claptrap and deluded yourself with it.  
The truth is,  bds and sal and floridatexan hate markle and pacedog as much as markle and pacedog hate bds and sal and floridatexan.  Only Stevie Wonder without his seeing eye dog would fail to observe that.  And if he learned braille he'd know it too.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

All you have to do is see the seething hatred bds feels for Pkrbum and Pkrbum feels for bds,  son.  Grow up.  Open your eyes.  Stop living in a fantasy world of all good guys and all bad guys.  There aint no such fucking thing.  Never was.

2seaoat

Perpetually wrong frying oysters and shrimp to boot.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:Perpetually wrong frying oysters and shrimp to boot.

Yea but I make a mean spaghetti sauce.

2seaoat

Yea but I make a mean spaghetti sauce.

My dinner tonight.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:Yea but I make a mean spaghetti sauce.

My dinner tonight.

Those dagos sure did give the world something special when they dreamed up spaghetti.

Bob wrote:All you have to do is see the seething hatred bds feels for Pkrbum and Pkrbum feels for bds,  son.  Grow up.  Open your eyes.  Stop living in a fantasy world of all good guys and all bad guys.  There aint no such fucking thing.  Never was.

I don't hate boards. I didn't mean to give that impression. I hope I'm around long enough to see him grow up.

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Yea but I make a mean spaghetti sauce.

My dinner tonight.

Those dagos sure did give the world something special when they dreamed up spaghetti.

That would be the Chinese.

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:
2seaoat wrote:The left and right hate and fear each other about equally.

No,  you've just taken that silly "on the fence" claptrap and deluded yourself with it. 

The truth is,  bds and sal and floridatexan hate markle and pacedog as much as markle and pacedog hate bds and sal and floridatexan.  Only Stevie Wonder without his seeing eye dog would fail to observe that.  And if he learned braille he'd know it too.

Wrong again Bob. I don't hate anyone, I simply consider the source. The act childishly but that's all part of considering the source.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:http://www.salon.com/2015/12/31/we_werent_ready_for_a_black_president_race_hate_donald_trump_guns_fox_news_terror_and_our_tragic_american_condition/?source=newsletter

The most divided nation in modern history by the most divisive, semi-retired President in modern history.

Tell us, Semi-sane "I know NOSSING!" Markle, if we were to accept your cheap shot at Obama, whom among the knuckle dragging, Jesus-freak, republican blowhard candidates do you propose would pull us all together again? The "all Mexicans are rapists and keep those Muslims outta here" Donald? Ted "shut the government down" Cruz? Marco "showing up at the senate and actually voting is boring," Rubio? Carly "it's only true if I say it is," Fiorina? Chris "shut the fuckin bridge down, we'll show that bastard!" Christy? ....etc. etc. etc ...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum