Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

WHAT FUN, WHAT A COMPLIMENT! Three full threads in a row devoted to little ol' harmless me!

+2
ZVUGKTUBM
Markle
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

WHAT FUN, WHAT A COMPLIMENT! Three full threads in a row devoted to little ol' harmless me! What an honor, to have so many Progressives panties in a twist. I do believe I have touched their poor nerves...with the FACTS...AGAIN.

Life is good!

Markle you were right by ppaca Today at 21:55

It turns out Bush created ISIS. Poor Markle, wrong again .... by Wordslinger

Oh Oh Mr. Markle....feds throw the book at Baltimore Police by 2seaoat

WHAT FUN, WHAT A COMPLIMENT!  Three full threads in a row devoted to little ol' harmless me! BaskingintheWarmth-1-1

Ahhh...life is good. Few things are more pleasant than basking in the warm glow radiating from the hate and vitriol of a Progressive! Keep up the good work!

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:Ahhh...life is good. Few things are more pleasant than basking in the warm glow radiating from the hate and vitriol of a Progressive! Keep up the good work!

So you write what you write in order to purposefully engender hate and vitriol upon yourself?

Why don't you try to write convincing arguments containing your beliefs instead of garbage that is instantly recognized as cheap propaganda?

I know, you can't help yourself....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle,  as one progressive I have to say you're right.  Whenever I see a new markle thread I start shaking in my boots.  That's when I know truth will be spoken to power. And all my opinions will be changed by your sheer reasoning ability and fair and balanced approach.

dumpcare

Markle is a masochoist and the forum is his dominatrix.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:Ahhh...life is good. Few things are more pleasant than basking in the warm glow radiating from the hate and vitriol of a Progressive! Keep up the good work!

So you write what you write in order to purposefully engender hate and vitriol upon yourself?

Why don't you try to write convincing arguments containing your beliefs instead of garbage that is instantly recognized as cheap propaganda?

I know, you can't help yourself....

I don't purposefully post anything with the intent to generate hate and vitriol from Progressives. I don't call anyone names unless they intentionally lie about my post. Then I tell the truth and call them a liar.

It is not my fault that my Progressive friends are unable to dispute my FACTS and are forced, in desperation, to call me names and hurl insults.

Markle

Markle

ppaca wrote:Markle is a  masochoist and the forum is his dominatrix.

Just as I said! My Progressive good friends have NOTHING, so they diminish themselves in their childish name calling! Keep up the good work!
WHAT FUN, WHAT A COMPLIMENT!  Three full threads in a row devoted to little ol' harmless me! Life-is-good-jake-on-motorcycle_zpsghius2vh

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:  I don't call anyone names

No you don't. In fact, you're usually a gentleman about it when you get insulted. I respect you for that.
And to seaoat and the others who often call you a racist. I've never seen any example of your writing that indicated racism. And that's even though seaoat will now post to say I'm covering for you because I'm a racist too. All that's just hooey. I would said it's just bullshit but I cuss to much.

RealLindaL

Bob wrote:

No you don't.  In fact,  you're usually a gentleman about it when you get insulted.  I respect you for that.

Bob, you are entirely too gentle on this...person.

His calling me "sweetheart" is, as we all know, pure male passive- aggressiveness, amounting to veiled name-calling.

His calling me and others "Progressives" who clearly are not and have said we are not, is name calling done simply to infuriate.

His accusing truthful people of being liars when they say something he disagrees with or just doesn't believe, is name-calling pure and simple.

I think your respect is entirely misplaced.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

The three posts Markle glories about all express the truth and real facts for which he has no legitimate response. The only statement he's made in this thread that's true, is that all three punish him and his outlandish positions.

And I agree with Markle's statement that he's really harmless, 100%

Down with Amerika Inc.! Corporate control of our government through corrupt campaign financing.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

RealLindaL wrote:
Bob wrote:

No you don't.  In fact,  you're usually a gentleman about it when you get insulted.  I respect you for that.

His calling me "sweetheart" is, as we all know, pure male passive- aggressiveness, amounting to veiled name-calling.

His calling me and others "Progressives" who clearly are not and have said we are not, is name calling done simply to infuriate.

His accusing truthful people of being liars when they say something he disagrees with or just doesn't believe, is name-calling pure and simple.  

Well I see what you mean, Linda, so I'll have to take it back. Markle, you're no good.

RealLindaL

Bob wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
Bob wrote:

Well I see what you mean,  Linda,  so I'll have to take it back.  Markle,  you're no good.

lol!

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:The three posts Markle glories about all express the truth and real facts for which he has no legitimate response. The only statement he's made in this thread that's true, is that all three punish him and his outlandish positions.

Down with Amerika Inc.! Corporate control of our government through corrupt campaign financing.

Yea! My good friend Wordslinger, due to my influence, has once again unveiled his signature, Adolph Hitler's personal train named Amerika.

WHAT FUN, WHAT A COMPLIMENT!  Three full threads in a row devoted to little ol' harmless me! Hitlers-train-Amerika_zpseebd91bd

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:The three posts Markle glories about all express the truth and real facts for which he has no legitimate response.  The only statement he's made in this thread that's true, is that all three punish him and his outlandish positions.  

Yea!  My good friend Wordslinger, due to my influence, has once again unveiled his signature, Adolph Hitler's personal train named Amerika.  

WHAT FUN, WHAT A COMPLIMENT!  Three full threads in a row devoted to little ol' harmless me! Hitlers-train-Amerika_zpseebd91bd

The problem is, nobody believes you anymore. LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum