Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Republicans meet in Florida to deal with their problem.....Trump

+4
Hospital Bob
dumpcare
RealLindaL
2seaoat
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

RealLindaL

2seaoat wrote:Gosh Linda.......You do not know Hillary's expanded Medicare position.

So educate me and please answer the question:  Who is going to pay for Medicare coverage starting at age 50?  The "pie in the sky" phrase is yours, not mine.  I asked a serious question.  

I have heard explanations of planned sources of tax revenue for some of her other proposals, but not this one.

So instead of hurling INSULTS, how about providing INFORMATION, since you know everything?    Hmm???   HOW is Hillary proposing to fund a hugely expanded Medicare age group??

RealLindaL

2seaoat wrote:Gosh Linda.......You do not know Hillary's expanded Medicare position and foolishly now you do not know how to put your zip code into the requested query which will give you your bubble information.  You then make the illogical argument that the zip code includes a larger area than pensacola beach

Gosh, gosh, gosh, this is REALLY rich.   Poor, poor sea. He is always so sure he is so EXACTLY right on every single thing he says, but when I call him on something and show him that HIS "research," his numbers, are skewed because HE garnered imprecise information on Pensacola Beach, now I'M the "foolish" one because I pointed out that his population number was WRONG big time.  Talk about your offensive defense! Classic!

So I am now supposedly foolish because a larger total zip code population with a supposedly low number of black residents proves his case?  I am ONLY interested in factual truth, NOT in winning arguments with Mr. Know-It-All.   I conceded that much of the diversification here is very recent, but he chooses to ignore that statement, so he can continue ranting as loudly as possible against me.  It's really pretty pitiful.

But since we know the census has serious defects, and because I'm curious, let me ask anyone who lives in or near zip code 32561: do you believe it possible there were only 60 black residents total in Gulf Breeze proper and Pensacola Beach in 2010?  

Even if that were so, Sea further ignores that I have been speaking of people of color, NOT just blacks, presuming his "neighbor" would hate them all.

Oh, get this: he says I don't know how to put my zip code in a query box???  OMG what a total and complete B.S.'er.   What Sea is avoiding is admitting that HE put in my zip code and relied on that website's providing him stand-alone information on Pensacola Beach.   It didn't.  Now it's MY fault that the information on the beach alone is not accessible on that site, no matter whether by zip code or by the name "Pensacola Beach," even though the site clearly invites searches either way, and even though HE originally cited the incorrect population number as applying just to the beach population alone?  

So tell me now, whom are we trying to kid, and who is the one who doesn't have a clue what he's doing??

If I were Sea I would now accuse someone of being a liar.  Instead I will tell you folks, as if you didn't already know: what Seaoat is, is a masterful DEFLECTOR.   But guess what?  Doesn't work with me, never has, never will, and most of the forum members see through it very, very clearly.

Further, the MANY people of color who visit our beaches day in and day out, are every bit as much a part of life here as all the whiteys you can count by census as actually residing on the beach.    So just go pound sand, Sea.  Your credibility is officially in the tank, right where it belongs.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

ppaca wrote:They talked about Cruz yesterday on the news. He may not be viable to us but he would swing some of those repugs back to him.

The problem with that theory is the Cruz alienated a significant number of the old guard with his opportunistic showboating. And there's also a very real possibility that he doesn't meet the Constitutional requirements to be POTUS, among other reasons he's not qualified.

2seaoat

Poor Linda.....she lives in a lily white bubble, pretends to hate Trump, but does not have a clue what positions the candidate she has vowed is more qualified and capable than Trump, and wants me to educate her.....hint....if you do not read......query the internet to help you, but I will help you a little that she has talked about return to progressive tax rates. You do know we are only talking about less than 15 million people who would be eligible under her proposals, but please do some reading so you do not seem like a poser.......but I love that logic that those fifty black people who live in zip code 32561. Your argument is that I am surrounding by a buffer of white people where there are only 50 some black people out of nearly 9k people, but Seaoat failed to get the stats on the beach, and by golly some of my best friends visit Pensacola Beach.....Linda you make me smile. You choose to live in one of the most lily white areas in the entire nation, and instead of simply saying I love the beach and made my choice because of that love and certainly hope for better diversity at the beach in the future.....you go all dog whistle on me, when coupled with that passive aggressive logic of how can we pay for poor sick people Seaoat, without even being informed on one of the most unique proposals of Clinton which separated her from Bernie supporters universal care, and allowed a logical bridge to integrate the ACA and improve the same.....we have a word for folks in my world.....posers.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Every problem in america now is caused by racism.

2seaoat

Every problem in america now is caused by racism.

A Trump supporter over simplifying the gravity of real issues facing America......no surprise.......a former Romney supporter might take pause.......but an original Trump supporter......Seaoat and Sal are the founders of racism.....yea that is the ticket. Florida man is filling the Trump arenas and my dog just raised her ears and came over to see what Bob posted......for Dixiecrats and dogs.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

You're dang right I'm a trump supporter.  trump's gonna make america so great we'll want him in office forever.  we'll be changing the contitution to permit that.   AND we're gonna deport everybody except old white men.  then america will be so great we can't stand it.  and we're gonna mandate that freebird is played on the radio round the clock.  Except we're gonna add a dog whistle player to the band.

Republicans meet in Florida to deal with their problem.....Trump - Page 2 South-will-rise-again-exp

RealLindaL

2seaoat wrote:Linda you make me smile.

And you and your Trump-like, small-minded arrogance make me sick. Excuse me while I go VOMIT. You have your nerve, deciding whom I support and whom I don't. You don't know FUCK-ALL about me and your self-made god-like judgmental stance is utterly disgusting.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Linda,  you are a racist like me.  You need to bow down and worship seaoat like I do so he can remove the racist demons inside us.  Just put your faith in him.  He's the world's foremost authority.

dumpcare

I guess I'll have to join your club Bob, I confess. Just the other day I was sitting her all comfy in GB and saw a person of color walk by my house and I yelled to my wife MY GAWD MABLE look at that. At which point we couldn't decide whether or not to call the GB police, but then we realize they now have two cops of color on the force. I did run out with a for sale sign and stick in the front yard I keep handy just in case.

BTW Hillary proposed Medicare buy in for age 55 not 50 and there are 55-64: 40.9 million (12.7%) in the U.S.

2seaoat

Geez.......here I thought Linda had gotten soft on me again when she did not use profanity and called me an arrogant son of a gun on the other thread.....geez Bob......do you think I might be getting Linda angry again.

Bob in regard to you trumpsters taking over the country.....I get it....the revenge of the Dixiecrats.......put together some old juke boxes and like Lee invading the North.....you go to the St. Charles Flea market and rape and pillage......Sherman had nothing on you Bob......at least you did not burn St. Charles.....you needed to buy a wheel barrow for taking your money from those Hillary loving Yankees.

2seaoat

BTW Hillary proposed Medicare buy in for age 55 not 50 and there are 55-64: 40.9 million (12.7%) in the U.S.

Mabel.....figured.....Yankees. You might want to revisit her convention speech and her discussions on her web site. She has proposed qualifications for the buy, and the estimates are around 15 million. It certainly would have to be negotiated, but I would like to see a fifteen year transition with one year per year lowering of eligibility without the qualifications. I fully understand that there will have to be realistic lock box funding which is bipartisan, and I would much rather see your higher 40.9 million in a sense a Bernie sanders Universal health care for folks over 50 which would lower premiums on young people under the affordable care act, and employer based health care plans.

dumpcare

I visited her website just before I posted it and she starts at 55 and I googled how many of the U.S. population between 55-64 and that's where the numbers came from. I unlike you and Markle at least attempt to do a little research before posting such bs. Yes, I think you do piss off most of the poster's on this forum, maybe a wish before you go.

2seaoat

But recently, Clinton has made waves with a new idea to allow people over 50 or 55—the specifics have not yet been announced—to purchase Medicare plans.

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/05/clinton-new-medicare-proposal/483806/

I unlike you and Markle at least attempt to do a little research before posting such bs.

ok.....so it is relative deficiencies in your research skills.....I get it.  Just let me know when you need my assistance.  For so many people who hate Trump, not too many of the same folks are very knowledgeable.  Linda was as usual lately clueless and angry.....Bob got his medicare...so why would he care, and you who used to be the gold standard on health care issues, was not even aware of her convention speech and subsequent speeches where she is moving closer to Bernie......but I am glad you found the website and are learning....it might actually be handy for a professional addressing people's health care needs.  I am glad I helped you.  A simple thank you would suffice, but comparing me to Mr. Markle....I think you had a different message.

RealLindaL

Bob wrote:Linda,  you are a racist like me.  You need to bow down and worship seaoat like I do so he can remove the racist demons inside us.  Just put your faith in him.  He's the world's foremost authority.

You're right, Bob. I'm a racist and far worse. Silly me for refusing to bow down before the king.

RealLindaL

Ppaca, care to share use of my vomit bucket as you read Sea's responses to you?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum