Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Meet 40 senate republicans who betrayed veterans by killing 1 billion in jobs

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.politicususa.com/meet-40-senate-republicans-betrayed-veterans-killing-1-billion-jobs.html

NaNook

NaNook

Dreamsglore wrote:http://www.politicususa.com/meet-40-senate-republicans-betrayed-veterans-killing-1-billion-jobs.html

Please explain how 1 billion jobs were killed in a country of less than 400 million? Remember, Bill Clinton and math.....right?

NaNook wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:http://www.politicususa.com/meet-40-senate-republicans-betrayed-veterans-killing-1-billion-jobs.html

Please explain how 1 billion jobs were killed in a country of less than 400 million? Remember, Bill Clinton and math.....right?

I believe the "billion" is the amount of money.LOL!

What the OP doesn't explain along with the minute bite of information, is that the jobs plan would put the VA over budget. Why is it that Dems want to continue to spend money we do not have? Why?

Sal

Sal

PACEDOG#1 wrote:

What the OP doesn't explain along with the minute bite of information, is that the jobs plan would put the VA over budget. Why is it that Dems want to continue to spend money we do not have? Why?

Why do Repukes hate the troops?

I am a troop and a Republican. Nice spin, by the gloves don't fit.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

It doesn’t matter to most Senate Republicans that the CCC put 2.5 million people to work. When confronted with an actual jobs program for America’s vets, including the 220,000 who served in Iraq and Afghanistan, the majority of Republicans claimed the plan, which was already offset, was too expensive.

It's already paid for and they are still crabby about it?

I'm so glad they lost the election. The way they were thinking before Obama's re-election they just were too focused on ONE thing, denying him a second term. I think they are changing their tune now.

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Why do Repukes hate the troops?

Meet 40 senate republicans who betrayed veterans by killing 1 billion in jobs Obama-marines

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/11/in-reward-for-their-service-barack-obama-is-firing-20000-marines/

Meanwhile, President Barack Hussein Obama will spend hundreds of millions on "green" projects.

othershoe1030 wrote:It doesn’t matter to most Senate Republicans that the CCC put 2.5 million people to work. When confronted with an actual jobs program for America’s vets, including the 220,000 who served in Iraq and Afghanistan, the majority of Republicans claimed the plan, which was already offset, was too expensive.

I'm so glad they lost the election. The way they were thinking before Obama's re-election they just were too focused on ONE thing, denying him a second term. I think they are changing their tune now.

The bill was not "killed" - rather the dissenters wanted a plan to pay for it to prevent the VA from going over budget. The typical Harry Reid sleight of hand magical money does not exist. Another thing to consider - CCC ended in what, 1942??? Also, the VA has a pretty dismal record overall of actually helping Vets - I am a Vet with 22 years of military service and I know from first hand experience.

nochain wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:It doesn’t matter to most Senate Republicans that the CCC put 2.5 million people to work. When confronted with an actual jobs program for America’s vets, including the 220,000 who served in Iraq and Afghanistan, the majority of Republicans claimed the plan, which was already offset, was too expensive.

The bill was not "killed" - rather the dissenters wanted a plan to pay for it to prevent the VA from going over budget. The typical Harry Reid sleight of hand magical money does not exist. Another thing to consider - CCC ended in what, 1942??? Also, the VA has a pretty dismal record overall of actually helping Vets - I am a Vet with 22 years of military service and I know from first hand experience.

Nice try 'nightmare'.....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum